Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I have so much respect for anyone who runs a marathon, it takes a lot of physical and mental strength to get through it. Fair play to her, she did amazing!

Reactions: 12

angelbelle

The ‘daddy’ creeps me out still, I don’t know just she’s 23… I understand it might be a coping mechanism but still

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Is she deranged? Who gets in the shower and thinks I need to take a picture of myself because I washed my hair with conditioner instead of shampoo?🤯

GiadaJade

She went ice skating with a miniskirt, tights I would wear in spring and a 400 £ white coat, which she dirtied 🤦‍♀️

Well then...

I was wondering...
If the Money-Mae debacle leads to something heavier as in Elle Darby's case, "aka" massive unfollowing and being dumped by brands (I doubt it but the higher you go the harder you fall, they say), will she remove all the "+ Molly-Mae" from the titles of her old videos? :p

don’t see her on trying to defend her “best friend” as she says 😬😂😂😂

Seriously, what’s with girls and the half of your boob hanging out the bottom, how can they seriously think this is hot, makes them look like they are wearing clothes too small for them, I don’t see how this is the fashion 😬🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

SGE32

Who in their right mind would sit on a train in public like this. She’s got nothing on under that dress and it’s practically completely unbuttoned.

3743A1C5-2D2E-4242-8688-C6807BB1167B.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
View attachment 1001565

Everything is about her, everyone has to be at her service. It's the second time she writes something like this, it's not a joke at all. She wishes to live with no responsibilities with her mom doing everything for her.
She’s vile. Her mum has just lost her husband and love of her life and now has this brat back living at home, who doesn’t have a real job so could easily get up in the morning and make her mum a lovely breakfast. Throwing money on holidays and fake designer stuff doesn’t make you a good daughter Misha not being a brat would help…

I actually feel sorta proud of misha for doing that marathon, you can see from the pictures how proud of herself and her family are of her

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I know that’s why I said everyone’s entitled to their opinion and I gave mine.

In my personal opinion gossiping about someone’s grief is wrong.
But she is sharing her grief very publicly so that opens it up to discussion. I don’t think anyone on here has been hugely controversial but it’s fair to say put your phone down and live in the moment and some things don’t need to be shared..

Well then...

People over here loosing their homes and misha grimes is over here crying about the fact she can’t see her “boyfriend” for sex😬, I get the impression that’s legit all they do, meet for him to get sex and then she goes home after it, couple goals that 😂. She’s saying about the trains being cancelled, but if Jake cared that much to want to see her, they both can drive🤷🏼‍♀️, so why wouldn’t he drive to her or the other way around if he’s so desperate to see her, misha hun awake up and realise he’s there for two things only… the money and seeing you just to sleep with you😂, it’s embarrassing now 😬

Attachments

• Sick

Well then...

i don’t have a problem with her sharing about her dad, but it doesn’t sit right with me when she’s using her dads death for money🤷🏽‍♀️, not for MND, she’s got a big enough platform that she could be using it to actually make a difference, but she’s rather be the one benefitting from that, those photos where extremely sad, that’s a moment that should’ve been shared with her mum and sister, not more caring about making sure she films that moment, end of the day in that situation she isn’t the only person going through that, yet she always makes it like she is, her mum and sister are also going through that, but it’s somehow always about misha, she’s said before herself that her sister isn’t into the whole social media thing and being in videos and what does misha do while they are away remembering her dad and having a first birthday without him, pulls out a camera to video it all, without any care of what her sister Might want, misha also said herself previously that her dad didn’t like being on camera ect, so why couldn’t see for her dads sake have that moment without filming it, for her dad that didn’t like that 🤷🏽‍♀️, all because misha wanted too, like everything else 🥱

Also it’s Mother’s Day, her mums been through a lot, can’t be easy for her living without her husband, yet misha would rather go out with her fake ass friends and boyfriend than spend it with her mum, the girl only cares about herself😬

GiadaJade

Screenshot_20220120-091559_Instagram.jpg

Everything is about her, everyone has to be at her service. It's the second time she writes something like this, it's not a joke at all. She wishes to live with no responsibilities with her mom doing everything for her.

SGE32

She’s so unprofessional and immature. Any decent “influencer” who was promoting laser hair removal wouldn’t be videoing themselves taking their damn trousers off and would just show before/after photos and include information on how affective the treatment was etc. She really does love any opportunity to take her clothes off on camera.

73BE10E6-D1A0-4F6F-823C-4E773B0FF156.png

• Haha

SGE32

If I was mourning a close relative and I had someone recording it and being insincere and thinking about how it all looked on film I would be furious.

Elbow123

I said this too. I donate everything I don't want to charity bcos I've seen people in my town who genuinly have nothing. She is so far up her own arse, she thinks everyone has money and lives in ✨London✨
Honestly it would never even cross my mind to sell my old clothes after a clear out! If they are in a good condition, they always go to charity. Especially at the moment when I know even in my area in a small town there's been collections for Ukraine!

• Heart