Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elbow123

The dress is from a brand called Harmur, you can see it here in yellow. £360. Looking at the fabric that’s a huge uplift, 😅
It's probably an irrational thing to be irritated by, but why does she keep saying "I got it from harrods". Just saying the brand is much more helpful to people looking to buy, she just wants to seem "boujie"!

P.s. its a nice dress but nowhere near worth that price!

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for her losing her dad at her age. However.. using his death for videos to make money is disgusting. If she was donating the money she’s made from the dozens of tick tocks, YouTube videos, Instagram posts she’s done using his passing as a title, to a charity then fair play. But lining her own pockets by using his death is awful imo.

also not one of them were wearing Seatbelts in her video this morning. Which is illegal. But she’ll think she’s above the law. She isn’t.. doing a video about losing a loved one whilst putting 3 lives in terrible danger, idiotic!

Last edited:
I just don’t get why her story about Ukraine even mentions her birthday weekend. Lmao. It’s not even the weekend and it’s not at all related.

Well then...

I’m I the only person who thinks it’s shitty that it’s her first Christmas without her dad and jakes away to New York😬, I’d like to think if I was in that position my partner wouldn’t be away on holiday the first Christmas without my parent, also why didn’t she show anything Jake got her?😂, again it looks like she’s bought him expensive stuff and he’s said he bought her a few little things, its sad that she feels the need to buy his love, I mean if you watch that’s gift opening and then watch hers and cobi’s😬 says it all really doesn’t it😂😂

Did she also not say before it wouldn’t be fair if she got a pet because they’re “ never home” now she wants a cat🤔😂, the girl can barely look after herself let alone a cat🤦🏼‍♀️, also is she allowed pets in the flat? Or has she mentioned if they’re moving elsewhere?

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Let's pray 2022 sees the downfall of influencer culture and dossers like Misha need to get jobs and she has zero qualifications so I'm sure a minimum wage job would be a real system shock for Princess Grimes

chelsea0797

She’s deleted the tiktok about boys named J 😩 I wish I didn’t care but hate when influencers post cryptic things, don’t acknowledge any comments, then just remove them… 🤪 WHAT WAS THE REASON 🥴

Bil

VIP Member
Ger content is dead! Who wants to watch her unpack a few bits of fruit and scrape the blender. She's boring af

Angel52

VIP Member
Tbh would have been so cruel to get a cat if it was her and Jake, but fully support her ma getting one, it’s adorable

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
She says in her stories that she just realised the tag on her trousers is still on. Misha, you're not fooling anyone, we all know we'll never see those trousers again cause they'll be put on depop as new with tags or sent straight back as a return🙄
She 10000000% is the sort of trampy girl who wears clothes out and then returns them. This is not the first time she’s been caught with her tag on and won’t be the last.

Lorny

VIP Member
Looks like misha is on here reading and asking the questions, if anything this says a lot, ‘this is what my room looks like’ Is a reason to why “ the love of your life” won’t live with you at home😬 and you won’t live at his because of space😂🤦🏼‍♀️, loads of people spend years together living out one room😂, especially if it’s only for a couple of weeks like you say… surely space wise for a few weeks is better than separately living from the love of your life?🥴, after living together for the past year. ok we get you misha… Jake doesn’t want to stay at yours because we’ll he’d rather go back home alone. As for the Instagram post about “ the love of your life” who you trying to convince of that. Yourself 😬
Absolutely howl when she says she works from home, yeah technically you do but you flounce about in your pants and a bra whereas Jake and his dad have actual jobs they need to focus on.

• Haha

angelbelle

Guys, there’s nothing worth skipping through on Euphoria- it’s only because she lives in a bubble. It’s mainly drug use/sexy times and a few arguments 🙄 but more importantly it touches on real life topics!!! That’s whole point! It’s the extremes of behaviours

GiadaJade

And again... she's in an islamic country and walks around with her nipples clearly showing under that hot pink dress 🤦‍♀️

• Sick

scdf1289

I’m sorry but Jake’s a goner, he doesn’t like her and she’s trying to kid herself on in my opinion. It’s a dead end relationship

Reactions: 9

beepboopbop42

Know this has been spoken about so many times so apologies if I sound like a broken record but I actually can’t fathom how this is a busy day for her. I don’t know if any of you are American and will get the jersey shore reference but all she does is gym, tan, laundry 😭😭😭HOW IS THIS A JOB
B738D7F1-C220-4C86-82F4-A51D71D599FC.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9