Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hamandmushroom

To add to the too small bikini half way up your boob diaster, she's been wearing her shorts UNBUTTONED all day?!?? Wtf! 😳

Both styles are severely unflattering and look daft!!! Why would she want to make it look like her shorts are too small to fasten, something that makes her torso look well long, and like she's waiting to go the toilet?!?! It's trampy and she looks like she's borrowed her kid's clothes that don't fit 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 11

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Yupp they’re moving Today. Their rent was being increased by 30% which is an extra £800 a month because they originally got a “covid discount” when they first moved in.

They’re both moving in with their own families for now hoping it’s not going to be long but they don’t have another flat lined up as they can’t find anywhere with availability and he is blaming misha for having too high standards.

They currently live in a 2 bed flat and they’re looking for a one bed flat now ( good luck living in a smaller flat, where is she going to film etc)
Good luck Jake living with Misha in a one bed flat. The sheer amount of shite she has in her ‘office / filming room’ is excessive. Would not be surprised if in a month we get a ‘it’s over’ video.

GiadaJade

I’m the Dubai vlog you can definitely see how snappy she is to her mum also at one point she says she has lipstick on her chin and kasia says “ she was kissing the waiter “ as a joke and misha is like “ I was not I am texting my boyfriend Tho” I just feel like her mom wouldn’t say that if she thought her realtionship with Jake was good 😂
I don't get why she doesn't delete these bits where she looks like a brat. Is she trying to make Jake jealous with that "she was kissing the waiter"?

Elbow123

The disrespect she has for her own mothers home never fails to amaze me. It's not funny misha, it's grim

Angel52

VIP Member
Anyone else think it’s a bit entitled that the most comments she gets is like 30 or so and she doesn’t reply to any of them at all except blue tick people, which is usually just like one aha. Like they are the ones that pay your bills Misha and we know you have time, considering you don’t do anything with your life.

bullshih

Absolutely cringing at her Lee Stafford Ad video, the fake burst of laughter that ends abruptly as soon as she spots her face and starts eye fucking herself again. 🙄 Also when will she realise she would look so much better without those awful extensions that are constantly visible View attachment 912172View attachment 912173
I also hate this mouth breathing pose she does. You don’t look like a model you look like something went wrong with your chromosomes. Close your mouth girl.

• Haha
Have you seen how awful the outfits are for her birthday. Gets her boobs out for show. Comments saying they dont like any of them lol. Dont put them on Instagram!!! She really thinks shes something special doesn't she

Angel52

VIP Member
Omg wait guys, Did you know she was running a marathon?! I didn’t even know! She literally never mentions it?! 😯😯😯

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bil

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220108-080733_Instagram.jpg

Imagine watching her prat around like this to her iPhone. I get second hand embarrassment everytime she does it!

• Sick

Bil

VIP Member
Still don’t get why “influencers” film themselves eating. And if you’re going to, please at least close your mouth 😫
I HATE when influencers do this. Like they'll make a full meal, then pick up their camera and talk a load of rubbish with their mouth full.
Misha is the worst. Hers makes me full on rage. The heavy breathing out of her nose. The slapping of her mouth 🤢🤢

• Sick

SGE32

Nobody needs that many pairs of joggers/tracksuits. It’s just wasteful and bad for the environment.
80DF942A-839B-4F89-AFE8-855DC8A4B102.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
It says it all, watching them release those balloons, anya there comforting kasha and misha bloody recording it. I can feel kasha’s pain even just looking at the back of her. Misha give your mum and your sister a damn cuddle for gods sake and share in that moment as a family. Put your damn phone away.

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
I’m sorry but unless you’re a high fashion influencer which she’s not - why are they bringing more than 2 full suitcases EACH for a 2 week holiday?
And the way she’s simply throwing her *New*/FAKE YSL bag in and then sitting on her suitcase to close it 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

salmaaax

Chatty Member
I feel like all her stories about wearing old clothes and dresses is nothing to do with sustainability or anything of the sort but her trying to show she is skinny enough to still fit into dresses she wore as a teen

briannajaynehawkes

Tbh the money Misha’s dad left her could’ve paid the rent increase on her and Jakes ‘dream first home’

Literally do not complain about having to move out of your home cause it’s too expensive to live there and then spend a month in Dubai no one feels sorry for u

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Did anyone else watch her moving vlog and notice the entitlement about her wanting another apartment! she said she emailed the landlord about her whole life atm and her dads passing and how she’s not an ordinary 22 year old (they still said no obviously 😂), but like it shows that she’s pretty comfortable using her dads death as basically a way of trying to guilt people into things 🙄 probably wasn’t the first time and definitely won’t be the last
I can’t bear to watch her but that’s awful. Using a dead relative to get a flat? How low can she go 😂