Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lorny

VIP Member
I know losing her dad would have been awful and I do really feel for her but she is just so unlikeable. In the new video she says last September-December was her darkest time with what was happening with her dad but still she managed to fuck off here there and everywhere during a pandemic in that time. My sympathy is limited.

Reactions: 9

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
I’m obsessed with her mums house but I agree she dismissed her mum so much and the tour was just filmed awfully

Ding

VIP Member
Just watching the Dubai vlog and noticed again how snappy she can be with her mum. From around 38.20 she's showing her dessert and her mum moves the Chanel bag and you hear Mishas tone suddenly change and she snaps "stop fucking touching them" then just switches back to chatting away 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow

JollyOne

VIP Member
I know there were some flat viewings on her to do list the other day but she’s been away for most of January which leads me to think they’re not in anyway rushing to move back in together?
Seems that way to me too. Tbh I've never known a couple like this. You'd think after Dubai they would be eager to see each other. Don't know, maybe Im just old fashioned.

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
She used the House of CB dresses as content for her videos and obviously intended to send it all back, and now she’s complaining that she has to pay for the return postage! I feel bad for these companies. All these influencers just use their stuff and return it - not knowing how much it actually costs businesses when people do that!

Angel52

VIP Member
Her stories are getting lowkey boring and repetitive, we literally see a photo of the fit, then a video, then another photo, then always a dumb blurry photo, then a weird close up face photo of her constantly looking away, back to another cringe this is my outfit video “that I send to a friend”. All accompanied by affiliate links... like get that bag girl, but shits boring asf

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Luckily I don’t go to Mishas gym, I use the one around the corner but if I did I would be speaking to the staff about her recording whilst in there. A lot of people can feel very conscious when working out and having the worry that you’re being broadcast to thousands of people whilst sweating away shouldn’t be a factor whilst at the gym.

View attachment 1012565
I agree! Makes my blood boil that she’s filming people without their permission!
What’s even the point of her filming one clip of herself working out? Is she filming herself for validation? No one cares that she exercises every day.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
So Misha is late and misses her train (who knew public transport didn't wait for princess Misha), she then didn't leave enough time to check she'd be able to board the next one, and then she cried? I'm sorry but the situation was entirely self inflicted and she doesn't have a real job or any reason she would miss her train.....

angelbelle

Honestly, I’ve sadly been in a relationship like this a while back. He will only go or commit if it benefits him. He’s got a free weekend away, sex too, (given she called storm Enuice a cock block)probably food and drink.
Notice how are very getaway is always her plan, cooking meals together comes from her gousto add. She got a used massage gun at valentines- I can’t see him taking her out on a date, it just works for convenience. There’s so many clear indicators from a 3rd eye pov which we can all see.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
The fake designer gear is beyond tacky. I feel with designer if you can’t afford it then it’s a bit shit but don’t try and fake it. Equally you could get a few nice real designer bits and pair it with non designer, looks much classier than head to toe fakes.

angelbelle

Also- she’s going round the house in those ‘pj’s’ whilst her mum is there? Plus I’m sure there’s a nip slip in the pic above.

Angel52

VIP Member
Anyone else think she’s posting so much about her “love” Jake (who very clearly does not give one flying fuck about her ahahah) because G has started posting things about her mans and they seem a lot more in love with each other thank Jake has ever seemed ? 😅😂

Ralphie14

She speaks about still struggling with an ED but signs up for a marathon? Dangerous territory surely

salmaaax

Chatty Member
She can't go 30 minutes without being annoyed that Jake hasn't replied to her messages yet? Just seems very needy and clingy and it's very cringe she'd post that tbh

salmaaax

Chatty Member
The dress isn't that stunning though? She made a big deal about searching for her bday dress only to have a sequined halterneck that could've been from any online fast fashion website

0121doone

she's done it again with the stomach thing. A bra is not a layer of clothing. It's underwear. You wouldn't wear knickers and a pair of jeans and say you have 2 layers on. Why did she have to lift up her top and show us her "layers"

• Sick