Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Well then...

I’m going to hell, I thought she was in the bath with her dads ashes or something sitting on the side of the bath💀

I cannot even watch her videos she puts up with her mum, because it’s disgusting the way she speaks to her, every video she’s in, misha always sounds like a spoiled little brat to her mum, especially the vlog of her mums new house, poor woman just lost her husband and wanted to show everyone her new start and misha is in the back ground saying they don’t care, it’s disgusting… I’d rather watch kasha showing us all her nice new home, than misha running around half naked with the bottom of her boobs hanging out 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Why the fuck has she had to do such a cringey dramatic video to accompany her “announcement” and “big news” as she’s called it (lol ok misha) that she’s doing the Brighton marathon? This girls attention seeking knows no bounds

amyy

VIP Member
Body checking every single day, like really Misha? Why do we need to see your stomach when your walking down the stairs

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Is anyone fed up of seeing her crying? Close to unfollowing now. Yes I know her dad has passed, it’s good she’s grieving don’t get me wrong! It just doesn’t need to be plastered all over the internet
Yeah I’m sorry if this sounds harsh but she’s almost milking her dads death for views / clicks / attention. I get it’s terrible and unimaginable but there’s no need to record or take photos of yourself crying it’s literally for attention

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Well clearly curling her hair and wearing makeup didn’t slow her down so I wouldn’t worry what people dress like for marathons 🤣

#ad#aff

VIP Member
She said that as recently as last Christmas she was struggling with her eating disorder and she’s now trying to paint the picture that it was all sorted then. Based on the amount of body checking and exercise she does, I’d say there’s still an issue.

amyy

VIP Member
Big news? it's a good personal achievment but no need to make a big announcement hahah lots of people do marathons misha god get over yourself

Lorny

VIP Member
It’s within the rules and I wouldn’t grudge Kasha a nice trip for her birthday after the year she’s had.

GiadaJade

Luckily I don’t go to Mishas gym, I use the one around the corner but if I did I would be speaking to the staff about her recording whilst in there. A lot of people can feel very conscious when working out and having the worry that you’re being broadcast to thousands of people whilst sweating away shouldn’t be a factor whilst at the gym.

View attachment 1012565
I agree. She should check the gym policy before recording.
And that caption... she keeps believing she can make Jake jealous, but he doesn't give a toss. He's living his best life with his family and pals.

Calabria

VIP Member
I hate how Misha talked to her mum like a dog in her vlog. So rude! As a viewer, I wanted to hear about her mum's feelings towards moving house and actually see the house properly, but Misha kept talking over her, cutting her off and chaotically zoomed through the house.

From what I saw though, Kasha's house is absolutely stunning!!! I wish her well for her new chapter. I hope they look after the house this time though 😂
Misha’s tour was so chaotic, it didn’t do the house justice at ALL.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
The long gushing posts to Daddy make me uncomfortable to be honest. Why not write it down somewhere private and personal? It makes the whole thing seem like a show.

• Sick

Ch21

Chatty Member
My husband died in March from stage 4 cancer. Im
Left with two young daughters (one born three days after he died). We didn’t go anywhere because he was so ill. Certainly didn’t use it as an excuse to go on holiday. I have t even been away now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

amyy

VIP Member
not every memory needs to be recorded, those special memories live in your mind and stay with you. You don't need video evidence that something happened!!

The 'DADDY' is too much for me also, she never called him that before?

GiadaJade

She posted 2 stories eating a cookie and then a cold pizza crust, while talking nonsense (with her mouth full). What does she want to prove? I eat what I want and I don't care?

Angel52

VIP Member
I stopped watching after she went on about how she could be a great debater because she has a 360 angle. I realized she’s just talking to herself and I don’t actually give a shit.
It was the “I’ve always been mature” for me... she is one of the most immature influencers I’ve ever watched aha