Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate she did it for a good cause, but personally I don't like this collection.
I could find something similar for few pounds in any low-end shop.
Stars, angels, clouds...she already wears them everyday. Where's the creativity?

Reactions: 8
The jewellery is actually quite nice, it’s my style but I wouldn’t pay £24 for a ring from a social media influencer 🙈 not as if it’s Pandora

Reactions: 3
It just gets to me a bit when she’s trying to be super woke about her dads passing... but when she went swanning off to Maldives/Dubai I read so many heart breaking comments about how people had lost parents to Covid etc begging her to acknowledge and think about her actions and she honestly didn’t give a flying duck about them (even went as far to either block them or say something snarky back like how Covid was a scam) but then when it happens to her she suddenly has respect for others? Expects others to care because she’s gone through the worst thing any one could? I’ve literally just had a work colleague lose their mother, father and sister from Covid in the past three weeks... like how can we respect someone who doesn’t learn to care about anyone besides them selves until something drastic happens to her? 🙄 also... sorry but I’ve noticed every time her father is mentioned it is for an ad... usually an online therapy ad... it’s getting a bit silly now. I don’t even want to think about if this big “exciting” thing where she’s being paid and getting all full of make up is about her dad too tbh 😳

also, her hair is yellow and damaged to tit, I won’t be taking any hair product advice from her, there is not one time where her hair didn’t look NASTY

Also, the purpose of letters to yourself is to reflect on your individual self? Sharing it to the world just makes something that is supposed to be so raw and personal honestly look staged and for attention.... not about that tbh.
Exactly this! I don’t care what anyone says going on holiday during a pandemic and having no care whatsoever that her dad could’ve easily died from catching covid, yet she still done it, I wouldn’t care how many people where saying I deserved a holiday ect if it was putting my vulnerable parent at risk of catching covid and dying that would be the last thing I’d want to do, she also met Jake during a lockdown and was meeting him. I think she’s proven enough times she only cares about herself.

i do feel sorry for her loosing her dad, no one deserves that and I wouldn’t wish bad on her, but I also seen the comments at the time from her followers saying about how they’d just lost a loved one with covid while she was away on holiday posting and she did delete the comments or block them, I was going to say she only cared about covid when it effect her loved ones, but Obviously not😬

And using her dads death as an ad is disgusting full stop

Reactions: 6
Surely this can’t just be weight loss? I feel like she’s had some filler or something? I remember her face being EXTREMELY round even when she was younger and super slim? This just doesn’t add up

it took her “hours” to draw something I can get from boohoo.com... :/

The ending of the video was a bit much for me tbh 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Surely this can’t just be weight loss? I feel like she’s had some filler or something? I remember her face being EXTREMELY round even when she was younger and super slim? This just doesn’t add up

it took her “hours” to draw something I can get from boohoo.com... :/

The ending of the video was a bit much for me tbh 😬
Deffo some chin filler or something I reckon

Reactions: 1
She is in Paris for her mother's birthday. Why in the name of God all these influencers feel the need to travel (not for work purposes) during a never ending pandemic? I'm bound home with a silly flu, but I felt the need to get tested to be sure I'm not endangering people around me. Wasn't she sick one or two weeks ago? But when she goes on holiday sh's perfectly fine.

Reactions: 4
She is in Paris for her mother's birthday. Why in the name of God all these influencers feel the need to travel (not for work purposes) during a never ending pandemic? I'm bound home with a silly flu, but I felt the need to get tested to be sure I'm not endangering people around me. Wasn't she sick one or two weeks ago? But when she goes on holiday sh's perfectly fine.
In all fairness you are allowed to travel at the moment so why shouldn’t she like everyone else? I’ve just got off holiday myself. As long as she is sticking to all the rules etc I don’t see anything wrong with her going away

Reactions: 20
In all fairness you are allowed to travel at the moment so why shouldn’t she like everyone else? I’ve just got off holiday myself. As long as she is sticking to all the rules etc I don’t see anything wrong with her going away
I have to agree, I’m all for calling her out for the Maldives / Dubai trip but this is allowed and within all the rules so as long as she isolates and does her PCR on return as per the rules then she’s not breaking any rules so can’t really come for her on this.

Reactions: 6
It’s within the rules and I wouldn’t grudge Kasha a nice trip for her birthday after the year she’s had.

Reactions: 13
What’s the delay issue with her jewellery
The stock was coming from Germany to the UK to then be sent out for delivery but the package got lost on the way. So they are trying to find it but also remaking everything incase they can’t find the package

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That’s such a shame for them. What are the chances. I presume no other E&E jewellery was lost?

All I’m gonna say is she’s pretty, but I hope Jake is not a boob guy at all aha

Christmas will be tough this year and she’s not ready to share that yet? As in literally not ready to film content because of what’s happened or has something else happened aka Jake? Their contract is up soon so I’m curious what will happen.

I understand how hard this Christmas will be without her dad, but I almost feel by saying it and potentially repeating it (she hasn't yet but she might) whilst saying but i dont want to share just a) makes it harder to be happy because shes constantly dwelling and b) makes people ask questions because shes sharing part of something but not the whole thing, which is her choice but idk. Although could well be her and jakey boy are over and that she doesn't want to share yet...

Did anyone see Jake putting up 8 days until a skiing holiday? I wonder if she will go too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.