Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Yupp they’re moving Today. Their rent was being increased by 30% which is an extra £800 a month because they originally got a “covid discount” when they first moved in.

They’re both moving in with their own families for now hoping it’s not going to be long but they don’t have another flat lined up as they can’t find anywhere with availability and he is blaming misha for having too high standards.

They currently live in a 2 bed flat and they’re looking for a one bed flat now ( good luck living in a smaller flat, where is she going to film etc)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Angel52

VIP Member
Looks like the Small fits you fine Misha. No need to make it smaller at the waist tbh love 😂 pissed myself laughing watching her checking her self out in the pants video though 😂 like you can’t seriously be proud of this? You have zero toning 😂😂😂

JollyOne

VIP Member
Don't know if I'm imagining it, but she seems to be a bit flash with the cash these past few days. Showing us she's out shopping in Harrods for a birthday dress (I think) and shoes.

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
She’s really trying to push the whole ‘I love gin, gin is my favourite thing’ since her dads passing because he loved it. She needs to find her own identity

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
So she lost her fake Louis V bag and now has another replica but making out it’s real I honestly get second hand embarrassed for her and actually feel sorry for her a bit
It’s really embarrassing because she’s covered in not only fake designer things but also the cheapest fakes you can find! It’s so obvious and I don’t understand how she’s not embarrassed by it? Jake must be embarrassed for her too..

How does she also not realize how this is actually hurting her own career? Why would a brand work with someone who goes out covered in fake goods

sillygoose321

TW : eating disorders

I don’t think you need to be dignoised to regonise the fact you have a eating disorder butfor her to say she has anerexica with not Being dignoised os so harmful you can’t just know that you can’t just decided that’s the disorder you have it’s pretty offensive to somone who’s been through a eating disorder

The lee Stafford advert has been removed. The after photo/video was actually one from her photo shoot where a stylist had done her hair.

• Wow

Well then...

I’m sorry but why is she now self diagnosing herself with An eating disorder… this is exactly why you hear some people saying it’s for attention when you get people like misha, on the Internet self diagnosing themselves then uploaded photos half naked next to them for people to lick her arse.

so I’m sorry misha but unless you’ve been told differently it’s disgusting self diagnosing yourself for what some people genuinely do have, I’m someone who’s had very unhealthy relationships with food and my weight, but in no way would I say because of that, I have ED, there is a massive difference.

Does the girl actually ever pay for anything herself🥱, also misha brows that thick aren’t a look😷, looks like a 5 year old who’s done it aswell

Attachments

Last edited:

Angel52

VIP Member
The disrespect she has for her own mothers home never fails to amaze me. It's not funny misha, it's grim
And she and Jake have an upcoming ONE bedroom apartment?! 😂😂 good luck with that one dude, we all saw her “dressing room” after like 20min every day in the last flat, it was always the most grubbiest disgusting mess. Like there’s a “mess” where it’s a bit disorganised and then there’s THAT kind of level of mess 😬🤢 shes so gross, I couldn’t live with that.

amyy

VIP Member
She should make a fitness acount maybe, I'm sure most of her followers want fashion content etc not her sucking her stomach in on run's, getting boring now and obvious body checking

Angel52

VIP Member
That’s an insane time, her dad would be incredibly proud wow, might look into Kloes training lmao 😂 to be fair, she has been running for the past two or so years so she worked hard to up her cardio. She should be so proud of herself.

Elbow123

Why is she yapping on so much about wearing shorts?! It's February and theres a storm coming so yeah it's safe to say people might look at you slightly weirdly because you're the only one in tiny hot pants! Wear what you want but don't be literally ridiculous!!!

I have such a healthy relationship with food now hehe, also it doesn’t matter guys but I am the smallest I’ve ever been... but it doesn’t matter, but here’s photos of me so you can see, doesn’t matter (did I mention I’m the smallest I’ve ever been) 😂😂
It’s so gross and triggering. Can’t believe she has the nerve to post such things on her Instagram, presumably her most followed platform lol. Vile.

GiadaJade

I appreciate she did it for a good cause, but personally I don't like this collection.
I could find something similar for few pounds in any low-end shop.
Stars, angels, clouds...she already wears them everyday. Where's the creativity?