Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
91674329-0059-4E19-A9BD-3DFAAA06A984.jpeg

I’m sorry but what??!!! There’s no way these are meant to be pjs, or if they are there’s definitely some kind of top that goes underneath! There’s no point to that top, it barely covers anything so might as well wear nothing!

Any sudden movement and everything will be on show! Although thats probably the point!

637E1659-2B42-42CA-82E8-4AE2DFBAA95A.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
She’s just posted a picture of her brows from years ago complaining that they’re so dark.. so much better than the grey eyebrow look she’s going for lately!

Elbow123

On her insta story she's now talking about how to sell all of her old home interior stuff..the sofa etc I can understand, but plates.... really... Do people actually want to buy her old plates from her?! She's so wasteful. Also, how can plates not match a flat?🤦‍♀️

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
I’m baffled that she’s spent 2 years exercising literally no less than 5 times a week and doesn’t look any different?

Angel52

VIP Member
I feel like all her stories about wearing old clothes and dresses is nothing to do with sustainability or anything of the sort but her trying to show she is skinny enough to still fit into dresses she wore as a teen
That’s 100% the vibe I got from it too! “I still fit into something from 6 years ago guys hehe” even though to be completely honest... she didn’t? It looked tight on her around her torso, which is to be expected because it’s from SIX YEARS AGO

leopardprint141298

She’s posted another tiktok now about an hour ago and Jakes in there at the end ! So weird , don’t understand why she would upload it and then delete ? Attention seeker💤💤

SGE32

Their relationship seems really immature to me. I remember pretending to play it cool when I was young and my boyfriend would like other girls photos on instagram but now I’m older I know that a partner constantly liking photos of other half naked girls isn’t cool and I wouldn’t stand for it. It’s just a mark of respect not to do it and the fact that other people can see it happening just like we can with Jake right now. It is also very odd that she hasn’t seen him at all since being back and she’s been in and around London lots. Even if he can’t take any time off works I’m sure they could have managed a quick lunch/night together somewhere. She’s definitely in hugeeee denial about the state of their relationship.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Can she STOP with the excessive exercise videos. We get it Misha you work out or run but shockingly most people who exercise don’t share it every time on Instagram.

No but he could of stayed with her (you) that’s what any decent bloke would do surely
As you said it was a break, he has supported her all this year and he deserves a break away from her. He is back with her for new year, so they were literally apart for Christmas that’s it- it’s not that deep

angelbelle

It’s an odd one, if you look at his profile you’d assume right away he’s single.
the last time she was mentioned in a post was jan 2021 2nd swipe in.
With the amount of girls he follows and likes I honestly would’ve thought if I didn’t know who she was they weren’t together!

GiadaJade

"I wouldn't advise younger people to watch Euphoria"...says the girl who constantly shows her "lady parts" on the internet!

• Haha

horsey1234

Still don’t get why “influencers” film themselves eating. And if you’re going to, please at least close your mouth 😫

• Sick

angelbelle

With relation to exercise/ if you don’t take rest days- muscles won’t recover and develop. If you don’t eat enough (resting cals + active cals) your muscles will just break down and not sustain, and not build or tone. Likewise minimal protein- muscles won’t tone or build. Not enough fats it’ll cause hormones to imbalance and problems from there.
I’m no PT but a long term gym bunny with a pt for 7 years who takes macros seriously, and it’s as simple as that. Hence why her body doesn’t have muscle growth or definition. If you have a pt I am sure they are giving you atleast a Calorie target and macronutrient guidance, which I hope Klo is providing, or it’s being provided and ignored!

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
I know that’s why I said everyone’s entitled to their opinion and I gave mine.

In my personal opinion gossiping about someone’s grief is wrong.
So don't do it? People are simply pointing out what she's putting out there, it was a memorial for her dad's birthday her DEAD DAD and she was glued to her phone, nothing is more important to Misha than Misha and how she looks to the world

JollyOne

VIP Member
Anyone else getting bored with all the bday outfit content
YES!! In fact I'm just sat here with the news on about Ukraine/Russia and I feel physically sick at what is going on in our world, and she's titting about with birthday outfits!

amyy

VIP Member
body checking again this morning, we don't give a Fuck about what your wearing underneath your jumper ffs!! just go to the gym in peace and stop logging it on social media, she clearly has issues

Angel52

VIP Member
What kind of tradition is she proposing exactly aha?! like “alright kids you ate so much stuff on Christmas Day now we run every Boxing Day to work it off?”... ffs Misha.

Reactions: 8
I think she knows her and Jake have run their course/aren’t the big fairytale ending but it’s a lot of pride to swallow and actually finish it and up root life again. That being said, I wouldn’t be surprised if when their lease Is up we will see a lengthy post about how they’ve decided to go their separate ways but have great love and respect for each other 🥱
I agree, don’t think she would admit it’s dead which is blantantly obvious to everyone. I think they’ll give up the apartment and he’ll work abroad and she’ll go to her mum.

Reactions: 8