Misha Grimes #7 what a bore, put some clothes on we don't want to see any more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bf looks like a right tool. Tbf. Still, each to their own. I wouldn't want to date a girl whose hair is falling-out.

Reactions: 3
The problem with Mishas flat is - nothing seems to go or really flow. The plant is fine but where she has put it doesn't really flow nicely and looks as though it’s just been out there because there’s nowhere else. Like the huge mirror in the living room which also just looks out of place. There’s no flow across the place and just seems cluttered and messy.

Reactions: 7
Since when has she become this mad drinker?? I was watching old vlogs of her and she kept saying oh I’ve only got a coffee or a water. Trying to fit in with Jake when he actually wouldn’t even care if she drank bleach.

Reactions: 8
Just reported her last insta reel because her nipples are constantly there looking at me under a lace bra or a tank top :sick::mad:

Here's a comment to her last riveting video on how she pin curls her hair (she should have written "damaged, thin, dirty, falling off hair")
1618739611654.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I don't think this viewer watched her "what I eat in a day" where she snacks all day long :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know why she thinks the "I have no neck" pose is flattering for her

P.S.
1618750278397.png

If my boyfriend dared to dress like this even if it was just grocery shopping I would punch him in the face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone ever seen them actually show any from of affection towards one another like when ever they are out he’s always away from her or walking ahead ahha I mean I don’t blame him she dresses like a bleeping twit but if he’s dating her he shouldn’t care and should be proud of her 😂 BUT in saying that I follow his ex on insta and she just posted a photo to her story and Jesus she is STUNNING, makes Misha look like roadkill tbh 😂😂😂

You have got to be TAKING THE PISS 😂😂😂😂 that’s DISGUSTING 😂 and to work out ?! bleeping OUCH 🤢🤢 she’s has zero class, it is so gross

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I've been holding off saying this for so long but I just don't think she's very pretty, every picture she takes she has her mouth half open and those beauty marks on either side of her face just seem really symmetrical and weird

Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever seen them actually show any from of affection towards one another like when ever they are out he’s always away from her or walking ahead ahha I mean I don’t blame him she dresses like a bleeping twit but if he’s dating her he shouldn’t care and should be proud of her 😂 BUT in saying that I follow his ex on insta and she just posted a photo to her story and Jesus she is STUNNING, makes Misha look like roadkill tbh 😂😂😂

You have got to be TAKING THE PISS 😂😂😂😂 that’s DISGUSTING 😂 and to work out ?! bleeping OUCH 🤢🤢 she’s has zero class, it is so gross
Yep, she has zero class. But, she’s reads tattle! Take a look at this POSED photo. The posed kiss still has no affection, though!

I don't know why she thinks the "I have no neck" pose is flattering for her

P.S.
View attachment 534902
If my boyfriend dared to dress like this even if it was just grocery shopping I would punch him in the face
For the date night that she’s booked, she’s bought him a pair of Dior sneakers and has gotten herself a Dior tshirt. She’s buying his love. Sneaker price vs tshirt price - What a dummy! Of course, being the slob she is, she didn’t iron the tshirt for the forced date night. Just sloppy!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Another "no no" outfit; a t-shirt, a sporty jacket and a silk skirt that doesn't cover her butt at all 🙅‍♀️
Thank god her nipples aren't showing for once
Wonder what she promised to convince him to be so happy and lovey-dovey...maybe a big present on the way?

Yep, she has zero class. But, she’s reads tattle! Take a look at this POSED photo. The posed kiss still has no affection, though!

For the date night that she’s booked, she’s bought him a pair of Dior sneakers and has gotten herself a Dior tshirt. She’s buying his love. Sneaker price vs tshirt price - What a dummy! Of course, being the slob she is, she didn’t iron the tshirt for the forced date night. Just sloppy!!
Are these jackets back in fashion because please no😬😬 they were horrendous when they were ‘cool’ in the high school musical days but as an adult it’s a no. Why is she so scruffy wearing ‘designer’ clothes which have never seen an iron or a steamer.

Reactions: 6
Another "no no" outfit; a t-shirt, a sporty jacket and a silk skirt that doesn't cover her butt at all 🙅‍♀️
Thank god her nipples aren't showing for once
Wonder what she promised to convince him to be so happy and lovey-dovey...maybe a big present on the way?
She’s bought him these expensive Dior sneakers. I can hear her now:
Misha: Jaaaaaaakkkkeeee, I bought you the football boots and the Dior sneakers please, please, please be seen out with me. You didn’t post my birthday on your social and you hang out with your mates. I’ll book the restaurant and pay pleeeeeeaaaasssee go out with me!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Her top is fake. Its from one of those crappy instagram boutiques that sell them for like £40.

if she did buy jake those trainers they’ll be as real as Cobi’s LV holdall bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her top is fake. Its from one of those crappy instagram boutiques that sell them for like £40.

if she did buy jake those trainers they’ll be as real as Cobi’s LV holdall bag 😂
True!! We know lil Mishy is the queen of knock offs! I always wondered how she and her mum had a Dior, Gucci, or Chanel to match every outfit 🧐😂

Reactions: 5

I was going to
Say the exact same. Can’t stop laughing at his fake dior boots 😂😂😂 look at colour they don’t even make that colour on the real ones and they have white stitching on real ones. Wonder if he knows HOW EMBARRASSING

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her tan is so bad, her skin tone looks yellow/grey with like green in it... it’s nasty 🤢

• Sick
So she admitted for date night she booked and paid. Poor no lips thought he was going out in his designer boots for a posh meal when in reality he was sat having an all you can eat pizza for £15 sat in fake boots. Oh the shame

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.