Misha Grimes #7 what a bore, put some clothes on we don't want to see any more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but if I was misha I'd be punching myself in the face seeing this 🤣
In all honesty, Cobi is too good for Misha. Remember when they went to New York and Cobi revealed Misha hadn’t bathed in the two days that they’d been there. Then, finally on the third day she showered. 🤢 Misha and Jake deserve each other - as Misha and Jake are lazy twats!

Look at her nails🤮 We just know her hair stinks 🤧 Instead of a mango bath, she should shower and wash her manky hair, too!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Says a lot that she gets 5 thousand more likes on photos of food and her dressed respectfully than she does with her vag and tits out in a red bikini. Get some class your trash
I'm sorry but if I was misha I'd be punching myself in the face seeing this 🤣
to be fair if my mans had a FAR better body than I do even though I have done what is supposedly a work out every single day (sometimes twice a day) for the past two years then I would be embarrassed ahaha 😂 also, I work for The Body Shop and her using our products on her scummy body just makes me wanna vom 🤢

Reactions: 5
to be fair if my mans had a FAR better body than I do even though I have done what is supposedly a work out every single day (sometimes twice a day) for the past two years then I would be embarrassed ahaha 😂 also, I work for The Body Shop and her using our products on her scummy body just makes me wanna vom 🤢
And, it was gifted 😱🤢 Please have a talk with The Body Shop HQ’s leadership😂😂

Reactions: 1
I’ll guarantee, after leaving Barry’s workout session, she didn’t go home to shower! Instead, she’s hopped on a bus and headed to get her nails done. She’s filthy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ll guarantee, after leaving Barry’s workout session, she didn’t go home to shower! Instead, she’s hopped on a bus and headed to get her nails done. She’s filthy 🤢
Her nails which won’t even last a week despite being gel (and her not washing) because she cannot look after anything!!!

Reactions: 7
Do you think it was Jakes suggestion for Cheap Eats on her stories so he can get ideas to take her for date night? I mean I highly doubt he’s going to take her to any of the places that she gets for her date night suggestions, his mates maybe but she can go swivel in his eyes. I know she’s incredibly busy what with the gym, countless supermarket trips, getting her nails done but surely she’s heard of Tripadvisor?

Reactions: 5
Ha, Jake couldn’t be bothered to think of places to take Misha. All of their outings/dates are totally planned and paid for by Misha. Nah, she’s looking for cheap places to eat because her funds are running low and she’s still taking care of chav Jake!

Reactions: 4
New thread title suggestion: flashing her gash to earn some cash, she never showers and her extensions are trash.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.