Misha Grimes #7 what a bore, put some clothes on we don't want to see any more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re drying the clothes in the airing cupboard, I agree!!! It will get so damp in there! Usually you into use the airing cupboard for storing clothes/towels/bedcovers that kind of thing and at the very least you would put them in there when they re still a tiny bit damp perhaps from air drying outside or not being quite done in the dryer, not out slacking wet clothes straight from the machine in there! :/ she hasn’t got a clue!!

Reactions: 12
Re drying the clothes in the airing cupboard, I agree!!! It will get so damp in there! Usually you into use the airing cupboard for storing clothes/towels/bedcovers that kind of thing and at the very least you would put them in there when they re still a tiny bit damp perhaps from air drying outside or not being quite done in the dryer, not out slacking wet clothes straight from the machine in there! :/ she hasn’t got a clue!!
why doesn't she just put the airer on the balcony

Reactions: 10
why doesn't she just put the airer on the balcony
Would be ideal! I live in a flat with no outdoor space and a tiny bathroom so I have to dry mine in my lounge, but if I had any outdoor space it’s the first place I would put it as long as it wasn’t raining!!! Would dry so much quicker!!

Reactions: 7
My first thread title I feel honoured, thank you🥳☺🥰

Recap:
Misha is getting nakey on the gram to get some attention from Jakey (who doesn't seem to care for her much and wants her to be quiet when he's working but won't be quiet when she's working)
She's been shadowbanned on instagram
She's been going out buying clothes such as Primark for hauls only to go and return them later

Think that's it really? Idk how we've gotten to thread 7 tbh

Someone in the last thread mentioned that Misha might have ADHD/ADD... as someone who was diagnosed as an adult woman, I can definitely see signs of it. The compulsive messiness, the need for detailed to do lists, the multiple shopping trips (forgetting or lack of planning due to inattentiveness).

BUT that could also stem from how... empty her days are. My ADHD symptoms get waaaay worse when my mind isn’t occupied enough, and Misha doesn’t have a lot to do with her time... especially in this new flat.

Anyway I’m not trying to diagnose anyone, just stating the facts. ADHD is stigmatised because it sounds like the problem is laziness but I physically can’t organise my brain like other people 😅 then again, you can also be lazy and have ADHD... I’m definitely guilty of both 😂

Reactions: 9
That outfit is ridiculous, the faux fur sleeves 😭😭😭 she looks like she’s going to turn tricks.

I honestly feel like if she walked into somewhere I was looking like that I would do that LOOK you give your friends when you are trying to communicate with them in a subtle way, ya know the point to her with your eyes and widen them and laugh a little bit look 😂 like she just looks so bad how did she go out into public looking like that, the outfit is so gross and doesn’t look nice at all, the hair is horrible- don’t pin curl it when it’s that short and uneven and her makeup just is not it 😂

Also does she ever leave anything between just her and Jake, like if I was him if she ever tried to have a nice night with some nice lingerie I just wouldn’t care because anyone and everyone has seen it and he can just go on her you tune and Instagram and see it, literally nothing is sacred to them. Probably why he just doesn’t care about her or show any admiration towards her... because even old creepy man Jim down the road knows what his girlfriend looks practically naked and if I was Jake that would make me feel just either gross or nothing when ever I looked at her in lingerie

WH EVEN GOES TO A BEER GARDEN DRESSED LIKE THIS!! trashy as duck compare that to sian...
Was it necessary to pull the zip down all the way to show the bra (thankfully she's wearing one)? She's screaming "Jake look at meeeee".
That outfit, hair and makeup are terrible, she looks older than her mother! Has she always dressed this badly???Some time ago (before the pandemic) she tried harder to look "presentable" I believe.
She has a fu**ing wardrobe full of fu**ing clothes, and gifted! Or maybe she doesn't want to use them so she can sell them on Depop?
How is it possible that she has only that one coat?????

I was just scrolling through her YouTube because I was bored and was lokkkmg at her views and she literally made it so obvious she bought her views for this, you’re telling me over literally DOUBLE of her whole subscriber count watched this crappy 19 min video of her trying on underwear... I don’t bleeping think so 😂 none of her other videos at all “including her other underwear videos” can even make it past 50k 😂 well done Misha, you bleeping idiot 😂

Just to add to the embarrassment let’s do the numbers shall we ahaha

VIEWS - 419k
COMMENTS - 123 UPDATE - 76 of those comments are clearly fake - as they are generic from names with symbols and numbers, creepy old men, in a different language or people advertising their sex websites- TECHNICALLY only around 40-50 real comments.
LIKES - 6.1k

because that makes sense 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was just scrolling through her YouTube because I was bored and was lokkkmg at her views and she literally made it so obvious she bought her views for this, you’re telling me over literally DOUBLE of her whole subscriber count watched this crappy 19 min video of her trying on underwear... I don’t bleeping think so 😂 none of her other videos at all “including her other underwear videos” can even make it past 50k 😂 well done Misha, you bleeping idiot 😂

Just to add to the embarrassment let’s do the numbers shall we ahaha

VIEWS - 419k
COMMENTS - 123
LIKES - 6.1k

because that makes sense 😂😂😂
Yesterday I was bored too and looked at her YT Social blade. As to subscribers, 3 times between January and March she gained exactly 1k, 1k and 2k. Apart from these "peaks" (clearly bought subscribers) she has gained 0 subscribers. It literally says "Subscribers for the last month - -" 😅. In the last month she's lost 40% of views. 🤦‍♀️
In the meantime her former friends Georgia and Emily Philpott keep gaining views and subscribers

Reactions: 7
What the hell is the outfit in her recent 😂 the pink shoes literally don’t tie in with any of the outfit 😂 also I’m pretty sure Georgia posted photos where her blue outfit matched the blue house she was standing in front of, Trust Misha to copy her 😂 also if I had heaps of scabby”influencers”coming to my house to take photos I would be leaving notes telling them to literally get the duck off my property ahah like I wouldn’t want mishas fake tan scummy body on my steps 😂 like literally, just duck off ahahah

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t want mishas fake tan scummy body on my steps 😂 like literally, just duck off ahahah
Harsh ... LOL. I'd at least offer her some vegan tea before I told her to 'do one'.

Reactions: 2
It it just me but I think it’s really rude and ignorant for these influencers to be having photos taken in front of peoples houses all the time. And as for her mucky Misha well who does she think she is just sitting on their steps, with her fake Chanel handbag woe she’s a dick. Also her keeping banging on about “I love London I love where I live” screams to me that she is trying to convince herself. And finally (sorry for rant) what the duck is that yellow outfit 🤮

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.