Misha Grimes #7 what a bore, put some clothes on we don't want to see any more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It it just me but I think it’s really rude and ignorant for these influencers to be having photos taken in front of peoples houses all the time. And as for her mucky Misha well who does she think she is just sitting on their steps, with her fake Chanel handbag woe she’s a dick. Also her keeping banging on about “I love London I love where I live” screams to me that she is trying to convince herself. And finally (sorry for rant) what the duck is that yellow outfit 🤮
Definitely not just you, why would you want strangers coming to your house and sitting on your steps and taking photos?! ... have some respect 🙄

Reactions: 11
1618655479843.png
1618655562674.png

Who in the name of God whould post pictures like this????

1618655506766.png

Wow look at this social distancing :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
1618677584571.png
1618677667752.png

When I saw this story she reminded me of Leslie Nielsen in "Dracula dead and loving it" 😂 😂 😂
So the Dyson thingy is the best thing that's happened to her in 2021. What about the overpriced apartment and moving to London with her thumb head fu*kboy? What an ungrateful cow #goals 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Her outfits every day are just gross 😂 like if I saw that around I wouldn’t think “oo so different and pretty” I would just be thinking how odd and unflattering the outfit is... like if I was Jake I would just want her to for once dress like a normal person and not look like the wardrobe vommed on her 😂 especially considering his ex dresses and presents her self with a lot of class, the difference is astronomical

Reactions: 4
She must keep her hoodies scrunched up in a ball somewhere in that pit of a dressing room, cos the last 3 she’s worn have been massively creased!!

Reactions: 6
I asked her where she got her designer bag from in her stories and she blocked me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I almost hate that Jakethesnake is such a sick head because he makes Misha look nice. He’s so harsh and cold about everything. That’s a beautiful plant and worth a pretty penny and with some stakes would come right. But Jake is so negative and nasty and Misha just lets him boss her around like he’s all that. He’s a chav dildo head shaped school boy trying to be a man

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I almost hate that Jakethesnake is such a sick head because he makes Misha look nice. He’s so harsh and cold about everything. That’s a beautiful plant and worth a pretty penny and with some stakes would come right. But Jake is so negative and nasty and Misha just lets him boss her around like he’s all that. He’s a chav dildo head shaped school boy trying to be a man
Well, if he’s gonna cheat with you on someone what would you expect, ya just walked right into it Misha 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.