Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiadaJade

1618677584571.png
1618677667752.png

When I saw this story she reminded me of Leslie Nielsen in "Dracula dead and loving it" 😂 😂 😂
So the Dyson thingy is the best thing that's happened to her in 2021. What about the overpriced apartment and moving to London with her thumb head fu*kboy? What an ungrateful cow #goals 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Guys I know this might be an unpopular opinion but I actually feel really sorry for Misha 😢🥺. Have you seen today’s story? She doesn’t like her outfit. I just… 😭😭😭 how awful for her. It’s 10:30am on a Thursday and she’s already having a shite day and got really important stuff to worry about. God her life seems so hard. Bless her. Sending much love her way.

Seriously though, does she not hear herself?! Is she not embarrassed to show her life? Everyday she gets up, goes to the gym, comes home, gets ready then goes off out gallivanting. WHEN DOES SHE DO ANY WORK? Then she’s got a cheek to come on stories crying about not liking her outfit and feeling a bit self conscious in it but gives these pep talks, acting like she’s some philosopher when the stuff she worries about is so trivial. Get some real worries Misha, then you can offer out life advice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

surreygirl23

You know how she went for brunch with Bronte king the other day… well bronte has tested positive for covid two days ago.. so surely misha should be isolating as they literally saw each other 4 days ago

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Sorry to derail the thread but just thought this was kinda interesting, so I’m currently kind of in a new relationship with a guy and I was stalking one of his pics to see who had liked his photo (as ya do ;)) and I see kasha, anya and misha have all liked to which I’m thinking “oh fuck... is he an ex of one of them” hopefully not kasha lmfao. Granted, it was a picture from a few months back but it’s already given me the ick.
He’s from London so probably just knows them but I need to try and find out how he does know them without him thinking I’m a tattle troll 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Sophie1994

I mean it’s awful that her dad is Ill don’t get me wrong! So horrible! But who here hasn’t had a loved one whos been ill? My dad got cancer when I was doing my final school exams, my mam was very very ill throughout my whole uni experience, my Nan was extremely ill the last 2 years, through covid, and I’m sure my experiences are very similar to a lot of people. But I didnt go on holidays to the Maldives because I was stressed about my loved ones health? Makes no sense to me

Reactions: 21

GiadaJade

Her mother went to take the dog to the groomer...but she left the dog home...I'm speechless trust me

• Haha

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
WHY THE FUCK IS SHE DOING A PODCAST ON ABORTIONS?! Firstly, as far as I know at least, she has no first hand experience. Much like with the uni episode, stop talking about things you have no experience of. If she has a guest on, all Mish is gonna do is go 'yeah yeah', like you don't understand so why are you getting involved? Also her fans are mostly young teenagers, you're not trying to tell me anyone over the age of 16 are listening to her? It just really irks me when people try and spanner into a conversation they have no part in, like when the government talks about state owned schools and how they feel when they all went to private schools. You cannot possibly understand unless you were there/have been through the same thing. Of course abortion is a topic that needs to be talked about as it is necessary healthcare but how long until the discussion becomes 'should abortion be allowed'? Even though that has nothing to do with anything. Will it make her younger followers feel ashamed if they need an abortion? I know she wants to 'break the stigma' but honestly she doesn't have the right platform for topics like this, plus she isn't nearly sensitive enough to try and talk to someone about it

• Heart

anonymous17835

I’m absolutely baffled by this outfit. It’s been freezing/raining in the UK constantly but she’s dressed like she’s in Italy. Except those chunky yellow boots of course. I can’t believe the girl has a fashion based channel!
Caption is just as confusing..”Missed the country side” but she’s in a field in the middle of a housing estate?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her latest stories 🙃😩 like hun you’re not burnt out, you’ve not done ANYTHING. I think she might be depressed because she’s at home all day and doesn’t really have a social life, all of her influencer “friends” ditched her, and her boyfriends a scumbag. And I don’t think her “therapist” is working for her.
But like don’t come on insta and complain about being “burnt out”, burnt out from what hun? From buying clothes, wearing them once and then returning them? From sleeping in all day and then going to the gym and cleaning? or from the multiple grocery runs in a week? give me a fucking break. I haven’t been on a holiday since 2015, and I’ve not had more than 1 week of every year, and I work every Saturday. Like honestly this girl needs a fucking wake up call

Minkel

Chatty Member
Her dickhead bf ruining that cake that someone has taken time out to make and send to her. And its like it's funny to them??? Fucking rude! And a full grown man kicking a football around a flat????

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Her last stories...🤦‍♀️
Palletes instead of palettes?
And her f***ing moron of a boyfriend...she was gifted a beautiful cake and he hit it playing soccer inside the apartment???I would be fuming but she doesn't give a sh*t. What if she had paid for it????And of course she goes and eats the destroyed cake after a DIRTY ball hit it!!! :sick:
Just came to talk about the cake! What a disrespectful little boy! How dare he. Why the fuck is he kicking a dirty rank football about inside a luxury London flat anyway? Oh, I remember, because he doesn't pay a penny towards it. I'd be fucking kicking him about the flat after that. That's someone's art, they'll have spent hours on that cake only for some disgusting overgrown child to absolutely ruin it

• Angry
  • Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
WHY THE FUCK IS SHE DOING A PODCAST ON ABORTIONS?! Firstly, as far as I know at least, she has no first hand experience. Much like with the uni episode, stop talking about things you have no experience of. If she has a guest on, all Mish is gonna do is go 'yeah yeah', like you don't understand so why are you getting involved? Also her fans are mostly young teenagers, you're not trying to tell me anyone over the age of 16 are listening to her? It just really irks me when people try and spanner into a conversation they have no part in, like when the government talks about state owned schools and how they feel when they all went to private schools. You cannot possibly understand unless you were there/have been through the same thing. Of course abortion is a topic that needs to be talked about as it is necessary healthcare but how long until the discussion becomes 'should abortion be allowed'? Even though that has nothing to do with anything. Will it make her younger followers feel ashamed if they need an abortion? I know she wants to 'break the stigma' but honestly she doesn't have the right platform for topics like this, plus she isn't nearly sensitive enough to try and talk to someone about it
It’s so damaging she is talking about this. Abortion is such a massive topic and shouldn’t be talked about by people who haven’t had one, had no medical training or experience or who lack empathy like Misha. She is not going to break any stigma by doing this and in fact could do a lot of damage to young people. Abortion is not something to lightly discuss there are so many factors to be considered when someone has an abortion and these are discussed with professionals who have qualifications to deal with the physical and emotional side effects. If it just turns into an oh should abortion be legal debate this is just a trivial (I mean this in the sense of Misha and whatever guest she’ll have on presumably are pro choice so it wouldn’t be a debate or real discussion just trivial words being spouted) discussion which happens so frequently and not breaking any stigma. She’s such a twat and this podcast needs to end.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Soooo Misha is worried about it being windy and everyone seeing her arse but isn’t worried about the fact half the internet has seen her fanny?? Ok then!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Well then...

Awk, yeah babe I remember that time you went on holiday during a pandemic with a guy you’d just met, happy times🥰🥰 fuck off 😂, the cheek to actually post it😂😂😂, considering she cried on that holiday everyone was “bullying” her for not only going on multiple Holidays during a pandemic and lockdown, but also broke multiple rules and let’s not forget you posted it all even after your own followers asked you not to 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

GiadaJade

1620059765039.png

Overly productive??? WHEN???
Does she know that what she thinks it is "overly productive" is what normal people do on a daily basis, plus their jobs, plus a lot more???
Getting out of bed before noon and remembering to have a shower isn't the definition of "overly productive" you moron!!

Reactions: 18