Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it will hit her soon what she’s done, when the novelty wears off - especially at the moment when you can’t pop home to see family.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched the video and he flips chicken on a George Forman grill... a grill that grills both sides

Reactions: 22
It was when he couldn’t guess the dessert she had every night I felt bad for her...

Reactions: 8
Oh he really has hasnt be. That other video in the flat on the bed he kept pushing her away really obviously. He’s stuck with her now because if he ends it we all know she will pull the mental health card out to keep him.

Reactions: 4
I wish he'd fucking put a top on. Jesus Christ, I'm sorry but seeing boys without their tops on in videos make me feel sick, he really wants to shag himself. Saying that, the way he dresses isn't much better, why are all his bottoms so small?

Reactions: 12
I wish he'd fucking put a top on. Jesus Christ, I'm sorry but seeing boys without their tops on in videos make me feel sick, he really wants to shag himself. Saying that, the way he dresses isn't much better, why are all his bottoms so small?
So small and worn so high and then he tucks in the shirt and makes it so much worse!! Eww

Reactions: 2
That’s grim, I’ve never actually seen anyone before with such an ashy skin tone

Also I know this is Mishas thread and I’m sorry but G is so boring. Like her videos are just hauls after hauls and her insta stories are so unnatural and staged. She’s literally just SO BORING I can’t with her.

Attachments

Last edited:
I thought this morning when I saw those stories that is the most unflattering filter I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 1
Why is she banging on about feeling like she’s in NYC? She has literally just moved to london which whilst is similar (you know it has bridges building and a river) has never once given me NYC vibes. She’s either badly begging for a post lockdown trip to NYC to go on with this boyf like she did her last or she’s literally just talking random shit which makes no sense.

Reactions: 11
In her defense she has (what I assume is) the Ole Henriksen phat glow facial which is a whitish colour

Before I come up with a witty thread name, am I allowed to swear in it? @Oohthedrama

Thread suggestion: Jake the wannabe, misha the cling on, how much longer until jake is gone?

Last edited:
They already have way too much clutter for a smallish apartment!

He speaks to her like he's her dad... First with the cabinets then the rug and they're always bickering! "your TV stands rank" jeeeeez

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not her saying she wants to spend the rest of her life with him hinting for a proposal when the lad doesn’t even like her and clearly isn’t attracted to her. Wise up Misha.

I genuinely believe that he’s going to wait until he’s been at his new job for a while and he’s making enough money and he’ll go rent somewhere else

Reactions: 6
Thread name suggestion after seeing this...

Misha Grimes #6: no clothes Misha and her wannabe Jake-poutface... how long will this one last?
The way she’s having to fully grab her boob and pull them together to try and give herself a cleavage

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.