Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is Jordan’s house in her name? Has she said why? Good on her even though I’m not a fan

I really hope that flat is in Misha's name and her name only like Jordan Lipscome's house. It won't last with them, Jake seems like an arrogant prick. Say what you will about Misha but she does try, albeit a little too hard some times. She made sure they had all the stuff for the flat, seems like she does all the cleaning while he lifts weights in the mirror. And I do actually like the moving vlogs....when he isn't in them (don't shoot please). I think she is just the type of person who want to make people happy and changes based on what she thinks they want her to be

i said the same, I hope the house is in Just her name, that way when it does end at least she’s the one with flat she’s been paying for and buying stuff for, I do think it’s in her name anyways, the vlog of her moving her Parents didn’t even really mention Jake or them living together, if I’d have never seen her before and just watched the start I’d think she was moving out herself, makes me think maybe her Family aren’t the happiest that she’s choose to live with him so soon, and maybe that’s why they kind of never said about Jake and just her moving out, from seeing them with cobi I actually think they really did like him and was close to him however I don’t think that’s the case at all with Jake, they spent more time at his house and you never seen her parents with Jake the way her and cobi where together and I don’t blame them, especially now with misha being the one buying stuff and renting the place, that if that was my child and they wanted to move out into there own house with a new boyfriend and was paying everything, I wouldn’t be happy either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone else see this? 👀
no way 😳🤯🤯, they’ve went away on multiple holidays during a pandemic and now all of a sudden he cares🤦🏼‍♀️,I so wish he was public because I’d have replied to that story and said about it 😂😂😂😂, I mean I hope he’s finally seen it, but something tells me he’ll do anything to have to spend less time with misha😂, especially if he’s working and doing that, probably never be in, ohh might go down a lot faster than me think that relationship 😂

Reactions: 5
I really hope that flat is in Misha's name and her name only like Jordan Lipscome's house. It won't last with them, Jake seems like an arrogant prick. Say what you will about Misha but she does try, albeit a little too hard some times. She made sure they had all the stuff for the flat, seems like she does all the cleaning while he lifts weights in the mirror. And I do actually like the moving vlogs....when he isn't in them (don't shoot please). I think she is just the type of person who want to make people happy and changes based on what she thinks they want her to be
I definitely agree with what u said , i hate it when hes in her videos , i feel like she changed alot once she got with jake , i used to love watching her when she was single but now i cant even get through a min of her videos

Reactions: 6
Omg is Jordan’s house in her name? Has she said why? Good on her even though I’m not a fan
I'm sure she said in either an Insta Q&A or in one of her videos. Sorry that's vague. But she's definitely said it. I'm no fan either but it's the sensible thing to do if you're the sole one who has been saving for ages

Reactions: 2
Jake looks like hes so fed up with her in her new video specially when they’re prepping the chicken and he pushed her and she was trying to play it off but u can tell she wanted to cry, and he was throwing shade at her the entire time

Last edited:
I genuinely just feel like I watched a 12 year olds high school insta story who’s trying to be deep when I flicked through it today hahaha 😂 i don’t get it she posts all these photos regarding weight loss but then in videos she looks no different ? 😂🙄

Also do you think she’s aware that literally doing HITT or running everyday is cardio when aids in weight loss ? If she wants to “gain muscle” do weights. Idiot.
I skimmed the video but one that last bit “babe what am I having, you know me” literally doesn’t know or care what she’s on about hahaha... well she tried but I personally would have cut that attempt and fail to portray a good and cute relationship 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm sure she said in either an Insta Q&A or in one of her videos. Sorry that's vague. But she's definitely said it. I'm no fan either but it's the sensible thing to do if you're the sole one who has been saving for ages
Soph also has the house in her name and James just contributes which is the smart thing to do

I genuinely just feel like I watched a 12 year olds high school insta story who’s trying to be deep when I flicked through it today hahaha 😂 i don’t get it she posts all these photos regarding weight loss but then in videos she looks no different ? 😂🙄

Also do you think she’s aware that literally doing HITT or running everyday is cardio when aids in weight loss ? If she wants to “gain muscle” do weights. Idiot.
I skimmed the video but one that last bit “babe what am I having, you know me” literally doesn’t know or care what she’s on about hahaha... well she tried but I personally would have cut that attempt and fail to portray a good and cute relationship 😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂 even I guessed magnum 😂 she literally talks about having magnum icecream on insta almost everyday 😂 he truly doesnt not give AF

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but what weight loss is she talking about, she edits the heck out of her pictures and sucks her stomach in till she can’t breathe anymore

Reactions: 9
I definitely agree with what u said , i hate it when hes in her videos , i feel like she changed alot once she got with jake , i used to love watching her when she was single but now i cant even get through a min of her videos
Jake looks like hes so fed up with her in her new video specially when they’re prepping the chicken and he pushed her and she was trying to play it off but u can tell she wanted to cry, and he was throwing shade at her the entire time
Oh which bit I missed that? X

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣🤣 are you joking???? Look st the babk of them, I have real ones and theses are absolutely not real. IF she had bought them she WOULD of 1000% of mentioned them in her thousands of videos hauls posts stories. Non of her designer stuff is real everybody knows that 🤣🤣🤣
True! Sorry? I haven’t looked at her pix, I just saw from a distance and kept scrolling. Now I’m gonna pull out mine and compare looool

Honestly, I agree with you. The best thing about them together is because he’s so cold on camera, he makes her look good. He’s so unlikable that you actually feel for her. I’m hoping it’s just because he’s awkward on camera and maybe he’s secrectly nice. But it doesn’t come across that way. I’m just sad she’s turning into a chav to be like him.
Their ages are showing so much in the latest vlog. He’s literally sitting on the floor putting together an entire wardrobe system for her snd she barks at him for leaving the bedroom light on. When you grow up you realize it’s give and take. If my partner is helping me with a big task but leaves his clothes all over the floor then I’d scoop them up and wash them as a thanks, and vice versa. They’re too busy bickering at each other to have realised that

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Anyone else noticed how Jake always does shout outs to his friends in her videos?! 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The bit where he called her out for trying to cut the cucumber in a fancy way and saying she doesn’t normally do that is so cringe oh my god. Like it wasn’t even funny, you can tell he embarrassed her because she’s just like “I do with cucumber” like that’s such a thing to say when you are trying to move past it but he just kept going with embarrassing her.

Reactions: 9
The bit where he called her out for trying to cut the cucumber in a fancy way and saying she doesn’t normally do that is so cringe oh my god. Like it wasn’t even funny, you can tell he embarrassed her because she’s just like “I do with cucumber” like that’s such a thing to say when you are trying to move past it but he just kept going with embarrassing her.
I don’t get how she watches this back to edit end A) keeps it in when he’s embarrassing her and B) doesn’t realise how bad he comes across to her

Reactions: 8
I cannot stand that wannabe Jake. Always trying to get his no lips massive head in frame, talking over her. Being the COCKIEST arrogant excuse of a man ever. Prancing around in shorts and joggers that look ridiculous and are too tight looking on the mirror urghhh. Giving shout out to his mates like a 12 year old. Saying comment down below ohhhh do one you desperate wannabe. He’s been unemployed a year. He’s displaying signs of cohesive behaviour!!! I do t like the girl but he insults her has isolated her, try’s to show her up for saying things wrong, and shows no interest in her. Why are her parents watching her videos and no pulling her aside to tell her??

Reactions: 13
Probably late to the party but just watching moving vlog part 2 and honestly for someone with so much hair and skin care why does she always look so unkempt and bedraggled 😂

Reactions: 8
Goes on a holiday during a pandemic and then gets all upset when people call her out for it. Get a grip.

Imagine trying to call influencing a job but then expecting to never get criticism. Every job has criticism but apparently these airheads believe that they have the right to call it a job but they out of everyone in this world deserve only love and no one is allowed to speak their mind otherwise it is “bullying”. I say it again GET A GRIP

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.