Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I wouldn't be surprised if children are exploited to make the real editions of these designer goods...nothing would surprise me 😑 did you message I saw it first, and get a response?

Reactions: 1
Has she learned nothing from being with Coby...

yet another boy who is more sexually attracted to a side salad than he is to his “girlfriend“ 🤦‍♀️

I don’t watch misha at all anymore but this is tragic.

Reactions: 6
To be fair I wouldn't be surprised if children are exploited to make the real editions of these designer goods...nothing would surprise me 😑 did you message I saw it first, and get a response?
Wouldn’t be surprised if we saw it first used children either with their prices

Reactions: 3
His attitude, bowl haircut, the tiny tight short shorts and the socks half way up the leg - what does she in someone who just treats her like a flatmate whilst she acts like his mum! Girl you are not here to raise him - it is not your job to mother the boy!

I wish her parents would have recognised how much she's changed her personality for him (the way she speaks, the words she says, her fashion style) and panders to him and said something!!!!!!!! It's clear she likes the goofy relationship and is a very affectionate person. She wants the thoughtful stuff, the kisses, the cuddles, the reassurance and she's doing everything to get attention of him and he's completely unbothered! Really don't like this boy - want to shake her and say run girl run!!!!

In my opinion, she's in a vulnerable place right now - post breakup, online hate, body image, feeling lost and then covid and this boy gave her a plaster like effect on everything. Plasters are great unless you have a deep gash underneath that needs stitches. Girl needs to get back into therapy and build some inner confidence. Not confidence from validation by a fuckboy (which we're all guilty of) but from a place of healing and self assurance.
Amen, amen, amen! This was so perfectly worded 👏🏼

Guys Misha is now advertising I saw it first in FAKE balenciagas! I’ve messaged them asking why the are condoning that as children are exploited to make replica goods!!!

What is on Reddit I don’t want to look but want to know lol

Let’s be real here Jake has just finished 4 years as a student and hasn’t had a job for nearly a year and doesn’t start his u til next month. WHO DO WE THINK BOUGHT EVERYTHING IN THE APARTMENT AND IS PAYING FOR IT. He will hve student loan debts and no money. I called her out on it on but she said it’s a joint effort...
How do we know they’re fake? I have the real ones and they look similar although mine are a diff colour way

Last edited:
Amen, amen, amen! This was so perfectly worded 👏🏼

How do we know they’re fake? I have the real ones and they look similar although mine are a diff colour way
🤣🤣🤣🤣 are you joking???? Look st the babk of them, I have real ones and theses are absolutely not real. IF she had bought them she WOULD of 1000% of mentioned them in her thousands of videos hauls posts stories. Non of her designer stuff is real everybody knows that 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
How are brands seriously still working with this mess🤦🏼‍♀️, the fact she’s went on multiple holidays during a pandemic and movie house during a pandemic, you’d think brands wouldn’t wanna be associated with that kind of stuff🤦🏼‍♀️, the fact they even posted the photo of her aswell🤦🏼‍♀️, so felt like commenting it under it 😂😂, 100% she’s bought everything for the flat and is paying for it, she practically said herself when she was asked if Jake actually got anything she said it was joint decision on picking stuff, so he’s obviously picked the stuff and she’s paid, as someone said, he’s just starting a few job and done 4 years of uni, I’d be surprised if he had loads away in savings and was paying for it all 😂, because I highly doubt that, he’s clearly living there because it’s probably closer to where he’s working, so probably less to travel to work every morning and it’s free so 🤷🏼‍♀️, the relationship won’t last, you can clearly see Jake is cold towards her, from seeing her with cobi, misha is the type of girl that wants to cuddle ect and Jake just doesn’t seem interested in her at all, give it a few months if that, he’ll get pissed at living with her go home to stay for abit and they will split up 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
How are brands seriously still working with this mess🤦🏼‍♀️, the fact she’s went on multiple holidays during a pandemic and movie house during a pandemic, you’d think brands wouldn’t wanna be associated with that kind of stuff🤦🏼‍♀️, the fact they even posted the photo of her aswell🤦🏼‍♀️, so felt like commenting it under it 😂😂, 100% she’s bought everything for the flat and is paying for it, she practically said herself when she was asked if Jake actually got anything she said it was joint decision on picking stuff, so he’s obviously picked the stuff and she’s paid, as someone said, he’s just starting a few job and done 4 years of uni, I’d be surprised if he had loads away in savings and was paying for it all 😂, because I highly doubt that, he’s clearly living there because it’s probably closer to where he’s working, so probably less to travel to work every morning and it’s free so 🤷🏼‍♀️, the relationship won’t last, you can clearly see Jake is cold towards her, from seeing her with cobi, misha is the type of girl that wants to cuddle ect and Jake just doesn’t seem interested in her at all, give it a few months if that, he’ll get pissed at living with her go home to stay for abit and they will split up 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Moving house is allowed during COVID. Especially as their family is selling their house. But agree, she needs to be cancelled already but she just isn’t well known enough for that to happen

Reactions: 4
Imagine having to spend your time after work or days off, eating dinner literally watching RV having to take photos of your vain girlfriend... duck that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get why she does posing photos making her look tiny / ridiculous and then the next story is a video showing how she really looks - which is 100 x better than her posed photos where she looks sick.

Reactions: 10
Jake who can’t wear even his mask properly is now going to go spend time with the vulnerable, nice.

Reactions: 19
An old video a year ago came in my suggested. Wow she’s changed so much to this time last year when she was with cobi. She was well spoken wouldn’t swear or let anybody else swear. Was all girly and quite polite. Now she’s loud brash scruffy says sick, peng and chebs every other word. Swears constantly and wears black all the time. COULD SHE BE ANYMORE DESPERATE TO TRY KEEP JAKE BY BEING WHAT SHE THINKS HE WANTS HER TO BE. She’s even moved to London away from her vulnerable family member spend a lot of her savings JUST SO SHE CAN BE WITH JAKE WHEN HE WORKS SO HE WONT LEAVE HER. It’s quite sad really because we all know he’s going to leave her soon

Reactions: 12
I really hope that flat is in Misha's name and her name only like Jordan Lipscome's house. It won't last with them, Jake seems like an arrogant prick. Say what you will about Misha but she does try, albeit a little too hard some times. She made sure they had all the stuff for the flat, seems like she does all the cleaning while he lifts weights in the mirror. And I do actually like the moving vlogs....when he isn't in them (don't shoot please). I think she is just the type of person who want to make people happy and changes based on what she thinks they want her to be

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.