Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t believe Reddit, I tried to report it and Iā€™ve just had a message saying it doesnā€™t violate their terms and conditions. Itā€™s disgusting
Why report it?!!! Itā€™s her own fault. She prob knows itā€™s on there and will find a way to make it pay!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
The S fits fine šŸ™„ sheā€™s so far up her own ass itā€™s funny šŸ¤¢ also god her features are just horrific. Sheā€™s got dead crusty hair (usually yellowā€ but the pink also ainā€™t it, Bushy not in the good way brows, boring eye colour and shape, huge head/face, small lips, no jawbone. Not saying these are things that people need or look bad without but honestly put together on her... itā€™s just not nice looking in my opinion šŸ™„ sheā€™s just boring.

Hope thatā€™s not an affiliate link. If it is sheā€™s not stated it and can get into tit for it haha.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why report it?!!! Itā€™s her own fault. She prob knows itā€™s on there and will find a way to make it pay!!!!!!
Maybe. But I donā€™t like men getting away with stuff like that. Even if I donā€™t like a girl, would always try and back them over something like that. Anyway Reddit wonā€™t take it down.

Reactions: 8
Misha is probably the one posting the stuff on Reddit, wouldnā€™t surprise mešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚, I mean you practically see her naked on Stories and postšŸ˜‚, she done it today again šŸ˜‚, that tiktok video is embarrassingšŸ˜¬, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if her parents werenā€™t wanting her to move in with him and her paying everything, considering her vlog about movie, her parents mentioned her moving out, but didnā€™t mention Jake at all, if you watched the part of the vlog just with them youā€™d think she was going to be living herself and sheā€™s the only one moving in, so maybe her parents are the biggest supporters of wanting her to live with him, I get the feeling they arenā€™t as keen on Jake as they where cobi, just the difference between them and him, when she was with cobi her family seemed really close with him, and they would spend time all together and it seemed like her mum looked at him as family, where is with Jake I get the impression itā€™s completely different, donā€™t see them acting the same way with him, so maybe theyā€™re not the biggest fans of him, the way they spent more time at his house, maybe they see through him and see sheā€™s more into him than he is her

Reactions: 7
not being funny but thats disgusting you're literally tearing her entire genetic makeup to shreds. I'd like to see you post a picture so we can see what perfection looks like...
Oo You proud of that one love ? Youā€™re clearly a Misha fan since youā€™re a new account and came here to be her little bulldog, go away šŸ˜‚ itā€™s my opinion lmao šŸ˜‚

Misha is probably the one posting the stuff on Reddit, wouldnā€™t surprise mešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚, I mean you practically see her naked on Stories and postšŸ˜‚, she done it today again šŸ˜‚, that tiktok video is embarrassingšŸ˜¬, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if her parents werenā€™t wanting her to move in with him and her paying everything, considering her vlog about movie, her parents mentioned her moving out, but didnā€™t mention Jake at all, if you watched the part of the vlog just with them youā€™d think she was going to be living herself and sheā€™s the only one moving in, so maybe her parents are the biggest supporters of wanting her to live with him, I get the feeling they arenā€™t as keen on Jake as they where cobi, just the difference between them and him, when she was with cobi her family seemed really close with him, and they would spend time all together and it seemed like her mum looked at him as family, where is with Jake I get the impression itā€™s completely different, donā€™t see them acting the same way with him, so maybe theyā€™re not the biggest fans of him, the way they spent more time at his house, maybe they see through him and see sheā€™s more into him than he is her
I dunno if it would be her posting it haha there was some super graphic gross things there. She defo needs to learn though and start taking more precautions and care when she uploads a video. Because thatā€™s just nasty thatā€™s out there for others to see. šŸ¤¢
just watched the tiktok, the twerking or what ever that was ainā€™t it ahah

Maybe. But I donā€™t like men getting away with stuff like that. Even if I donā€™t like a girl, would always try and back them over something like that. Anyway Reddit wonā€™t take it down.
I think she would need to be the one to report it for it to be removed? She put it on a public forum, heā€™s not actually doing anything wrong, MORALLY YES!! But like technically? Unfortunately no

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone think its sad how much effort she puts into keeping this place tidy but when she was living under her parents roof she didnt give af

Reactions: 4
Her bum wiggles literally require her to twist her whole bodyšŸ˜‚ she claims to have a fat ass but has to shake the whole body

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys Misha is now advertising I saw it first in FAKE balenciagas! Iā€™ve messaged them asking why the are condoning that as children are exploited to make replica goods!!!

Plot twist: it's all Jake posting these šŸ‘€
What is on Reddit I donā€™t want to look but want to know lol

Letā€™s be real here Jake has just finished 4 years as a student and hasnā€™t had a job for nearly a year and doesnā€™t start his u til next month. WHO DO WE THINK BOUGHT EVERYTHING IN THE APARTMENT AND IS PAYING FOR IT. He will hve student loan debts and no money. I called her out on it on but she said itā€™s a joint effort...

Last edited:
Basically there is a page on reddit where someone has taken screenshots of Misha's "nip slips" - so when she's wearing cropped t-shirts/jumpers and raises her arms, wearing tops on the side that are too big around the bust, getting undressed on camera. Her tits are completely exposed. They're from her youtube videos and an instagram story too.

I mean it's completely careless of her to be getting undressed in front of the camera and wearing stupidly cropped things without a bralet/bra/little top underneath and she's got a very careless attitude towards "flashing a boob/nip", but also incredibly violating and pervy of the people who screenshot it and upload it....

Reactions: 1
Basically there is a page on reddit where someone has taken screenshots of Misha's "nip slips" - so when she's wearing cropped t-shirts/jumpers and raises her arms, wearing tops on the side that are too big around the bust, getting undressed on camera. Her tits are completely exposed. They're from her youtube videos and an instagram story too.

I mean it's completely careless of her to be getting undressed in front of the camera and wearing stupidly cropped things without a bralet/bra/little top underneath and she's got a very careless attitude towards "flashing a boob/nip", but also incredibly violating and pervy of the people who screenshot it and upload it....
Oh yeh thatā€™s seedy as hell! She needs to be more careful. I see her tits more than I do my own. Thanks for replying. And the moving in vlog on the bed she kept stroking her own tits šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Guys Misha is now advertising I saw it first in FAKE balenciagas! Iā€™ve messaged them asking why the are condoning that as children are exploited to make replica goods!!!

Letā€™s be real here Jake has just finished 4 years as a student and hasnā€™t had a job for nearly a year and doesnā€™t start his u til next month. WHO DO WE THINK BOUGHT EVERYTHING IN THE APARTMENT AND IS PAYING FOR IT. He will hve student loan debts and no money. I called her out on it on but she said itā€™s a joint effort...
bank of mum and dad?

Most people would be horrified to show their EXTREMELY messy room/house yet misha is proudly flaunting it? Jake must be disgusted surely?

The fact that she censored her filming room to not spoil the ā€œmakeoverā€ but doesnā€™t censor her own tits and fanny in pics/YouTube videos is actually hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 20
lol to be fair i saw it first is fast fashion and probably uses child labour so i dont think theyll be too bothered
I meant in relation to your comment about who is paying for it all in the flat, I reckon at least one of them gets help from bank of mum and dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.