Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she said on her story she’s waited for so so long for this.. they’ve only been together 6 months, can’t have been planned that long ago?!
Because she probably had it planned with Cobi😂 all she had to do was exchange the man

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I would have thought she would have the decency to share the second bedroom with him.

We’re working from home for the forseeable so why wouldnt they make it a shared office and wardrobe.

My bet is that shes paying 3/4 of the rent and because of that she gets the most space. Hes paying the other 1/3

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen her actual apartment when it was up for rent, it’s £625pw
So if it was 50/50, that would be around £315 a week each excluding bills? Is that average or expensive for London, and the area they are in? I'm a northerner and you could rent a penthouse 2 bed sea view flat in my area for £600 A MONTH

From the tour, I first thought fair play to them, that is a very decent starter flat and she's clearly privileged to afford that.
However got a lot of hints from Jake that he really is interested in becoming an influencer himself, she even joked about him having his own channel, and he was very in control of the whole video and telling her what they should include on camera etc. He also told her to stop copying his phrases 😂
This was his face when she said "so we've moved in together. Happy?"...
Screenshot_20210105-202956_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So if it was 50/50, that would be around £315 a week each excluding bills? Is that average or expensive for London, and the area they are in? I'm a northerner and you could rent a penthouse 2 bed sea view flat in my area for £600 A MONTH

From the tour, I first thought fair play to them, that is a very decent starter flat and she's clearly privileged to afford that.
However got a lot of hints from Jake that he really is interested in becoming an influencer himself, she even joked about him having his own channel, and he was very in control of the whole video and telling her what they should include on camera etc. He also told her to stop copying his phrases 😂
This was his face when she said "so we've moved in together. Happy?"...View attachment 373723
Right wannabe isn’t he. He won’t be paying much towards the rent... I know him.. he’s used her being obsessed and desperate for him to his advantage. He told her once his job started in London he could only see her every other weekend.. then suddenly she wanted to move there. Mark my words...come September he will end things with her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Right wannabe isn’t he. He won’t be paying much towards the rent... I know him.. he’s used her being obsessed and desperate for him to his advantage. He told her once his job started in London he could only see her every other weekend.. then suddenly she wanted to move there. Mark my words...come September he will end things with her
you know him??

Reactions: 1
I don’t think he’s fully going to move in with her, I recon he’ll stay there, but I don’t think he’ll fully move in, I recon he’ll keep his room at his parents house, he doesn’t seem that interested in her, I hope for her own sake the flat is hers and not shared, because I don’t see the relationship lasting😬, it’s all honeymoon right now, once he’s staying there with her 24/7 and that stage passes, I don’t see it lasting.

maybe it’s just me, but I think it’s abit stupid to jump into living together, be different if he’d been living at her mums or something before and where used to being together like everyday, so kind of all ready did, but they hardly seen each other before this, here and there, so it seems very immature to jump into a place together, so soon, maybe it’s just me that looks at it like that, but I’ve had relationships where at the start I’ve been madly in love planning living together, having a baby and getting married, then after a year the honeymoon stage passed and we realised it actually wouldn’t work out. ( luckily I didn’t have any kids or get a house together😂) but all ready with them too, I don’t see it lasting “forever” I do think cobi did love her and wanted to be with her in the future, I don’t see that with Jake, relationship seems forced because they both came out of a relationship and just tried to replace there ex’s with each other 😬

Reactions: 6
Apparently in 2021 people, excluding her, still aren’t allowed to have a free opinion according to Misha. I tried watching the video but he gives me the ICK and their whole relationship is an awkward mess haha
Is she really accusing someone of being insensitive when she was plastering her Maldives/Dubai trip all over Insta and YouTube despite the huge backlash saying how inappropriate it was while we were in lockdown?!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She has moved to london to live near someone she has known 5 minutes new job? She is absolutely insane. It wont be happy days when he is actually going out to work all day (when this is allowed again) and she is left alone making the flat into a tit tip, and he'll come home tired and stressed to mess and grime everywhere. Its ridiculous to move in with someone who you havent even been with a year AND the fact this time last year she was with Cobi gushing all over him... I thought she was buying not renting, not that there is anything wrong with renting but the way she was going on it seemed like a bigger deal than it is.

Reactions: 12
She has moved to london to live near someone she has known 5 minutes new job? She is absolutely insane. It wont be happy days when he is actually going out to work all day (when this is allowed again) and she is left alone making the flat into a tit tip, and he'll come home tired and stressed to mess and grime everywhere. Its ridiculous to move in with someone who you havent even been with a year AND the fact this time last year she was with Cobi gushing all over him... I thought she was buying not renting, not that there is anything wrong with renting but the way she was going on it seemed like a bigger deal than it is.

I said the exact same, tried to make it come across like they bought there first house together, when it’s probably only her actually paying rent and it’s probably her flat, proves how immature they both are, moving in together after being together a couple of months. They’re jumping into it well too fast to go from seeing someone here and there to living together is stupid, he’ll probably just be staying there and keeping his room at home for when it ends😂, I think cobi may have been the one who ended the relationship, and I think it had something to do with him having to go out and work everyday while misha sat in her house filming videos and getting twice as much as him and he realised how immature she was, just my opinion obviously 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Um okay, give us the TEA, how do you know him ? Are him and Misha the “perfect couple” she’s desperately wanting to be ? Omg spill spill

Reactions: 11
We’ve been waiting for someone who knows him🤣, do share☕, does he wanna be an influencer and is he a duck boy Like we all think 😂😬

Reactions: 10
I see the troubles coming in when he is working all day and then comes home knowing she’s been home all day and the house is still a mess, gross, clothes everywhere and kitchen filthy etc. Like don’t get me wrong I’m not in any way trying to hint that the woman should be doing those jobs! BUT if she’s doing nothing at home while he’s spending all day at work I do think she should be the main person doing that stuff. Before my partner started studying he was full time work and I was study and part time work and I made sure the house was nice and organised and dinner was cooked for him so when he got home from work he was happy to be there. I don’t see it being like that with them. It ain’t gonna work, also if he really wanted to see Misha he would have made it work, not this “every other weekend” bullshit, if someone truly loves you like she seems to think he does, he would have made it work.

Reactions: 10
Um okay, give us the TEA, how do you know him ? Are him and Misha the “perfect couple” she’s desperately wanting to be ? Omg spill spill
I do know him, yes through another Won’t say how just incase but what I will say is he knows exactly what he’s doing and where he’s going. Does he like Misha actually yes he does but he also knows that she will do anything for him. The was/maybe still is a strong chance he could work away in September but I’ve not heard anything since. I’m presuming she knew this. Also when she went to London over 2 months ago and said big things for 2021, she saw this apartment then.. 4 months into it, the week after Jake got the job

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I do know him, yes through another Won’t say how just incase but what I will say is he knows exactly what he’s doing and where he’s going. Does he like Misha actually yes he does but he also knows that she will do anything for him. The was/maybe still is a strong chance he could work away in September but I’ve not heard anything since. I’m presuming she knew this. Also when she went to London over 2 months ago and said big things for 2021, she saw this apartment then.. 4 months into it, the week after Jake got the job

You don’t need to say anything that would give you away, interesting tho, I mean is liking someone really enough to move in with them, surely you got to love a person to do that. Yeah she definitely is the kind of girl who’ll got out her way to do anything, and no doubt the fact he’s got a job there is the only reason she’s moved there, he was saying he’d see her every other weekend and she seems that clingy that she’d leave everything behind to just be there with him, sad really

they have both just replaced there ex’s with someone else, that’s exactly it. You cannot just turn your feelings off for another person who you loved to jump into a new relationship, they never work out, if you are just changing partners and not taken time to heal and actually move on from your ex, it will never work. I don’t believe you can spend a year with someone or however long he was with his ex, and then automatically jump into a new relationship and forget the ex you just spend years with, even if say they fell out of love, still cannot just jump to another person and have a happy ever after without actually taken time to get over the past however many years with someone else

Reactions: 5
Got any tea on why him and his ex broke up?

Holy tit, 4 months? Lol

She must be absolutely besotted with him.

I actually feel a bit sorry for her.

Thanks for the info! Yeah dont give yourself away but whatever you can share safely will definitely be appreciated! Haha

Reactions: 9
I don’t think he’s fully going to move in with her, I recon he’ll stay there, but I don’t think he’ll fully move in, I recon he’ll keep his room at his parents house, he doesn’t seem that interested in her, I hope for her own sake the flat is hers and not shared, because I don’t see the relationship lasting😬, it’s all honeymoon right now, once he’s staying there with her 24/7 and that stage passes, I don’t see it lasting.

maybe it’s just me, but I think it’s abit stupid to jump into living together, be different if he’d been living at her mums or something before and where used to being together like everyday, so kind of all ready did, but they hardly seen each other before this, here and there, so it seems very immature to jump into a place together, so soon, maybe it’s just me that looks at it like that, but I’ve had relationships where at the start I’ve been madly in love planning living together, having a baby and getting married, then after a year the honeymoon stage passed and we realised it actually wouldn’t work out. ( luckily I didn’t have any kids or get a house together😂) but all ready with them too, I don’t see it lasting “forever” I do think cobi did love her and wanted to be with her in the future, I don’t see that with Jake, relationship seems forced because they both came out of a relationship and just tried to replace there ex’s with each other 😬
Yeah it's like one extreme to the other isn't it, going from a relatively cushy life at home with no financial stresses to trying to manage on your own.
I never understand on these tours why they have a 2, 3 or even 4 bed property and then covert all of them apart from one into a filming room, dressing room, games room etc? Surely if u have enough rooms it would he more practical to have a spare, like if someone comes to stay, one of you is ill, different sleep habits etc. Also the room she has chosen for "filming" in is far too big IMO it's like a waste of (very expensive!) space. And getting rid of the furniture too!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.