Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no lips just looked so bored in that opening of the presents section of her video - think he smiled like once in the video 👀

Reactions: 4
"you found the love of your life"... why is her mum putting that label on them after such a short period? Misha is 21 why must she have the love of her life already :mad:
also not just about Misha but about influencers generally, why do they bang on about being humble, the internet being a safe place, promoting mental health etc, then make a long video all about the unnecessary crap they were given for Christmas? Just puts pressure on young people thinking they need to spend loads for their Christmas to be 'valid', and to have the expectation that they need to be given loads in order to have an equally good Christmas?! Would be nice if there was a focus on the emotions and meanings behind Christmas instead of materialism. Especially given the current climate, a lot of people will have financial stresses and strains, I think collectively these sorts of videos should not have been done this year. Also highly insensitive to write in a card 'at least we have all four of us', when people have lost loved ones this year, myself included, knowing it would be read out on camera. Christmas is one of the hardest times of year for those grieving/having a hard time and don't need to be reminded of that.

P.s. where do they find all these sycophantic people to leave the comments that they do on these videos?? Why are they so OTT in complimenting/being affectionate to Misha who they don't even know 😂

Reactions: 7
I think shes moving out...

A scrubber
A hoover
Homeware bits
Coffee machine

Hmmmmm
She is when she was reading the card from her mum she said ‘the love of your life, a beautiful (skipped words)...’ but you can pause on the part she shows the card and it says ‘a beautiful first home’

Reactions: 8
Her bf seriously got her a vibrator for xmas 😅😅
And she posted it online for her parents & grandparents to see :sick: I dont have an issue with it ( i personally wouldnt want that ) but i wouldnt be showing it off so my dad can watch and see my boyfriend got me that, just awkward! 😂

Reactions: 2
She is when she was reading the card from her mum she said ‘the love of your life, a beautiful (skipped words)...’ but you can pause on the part she shows the card and it says ‘a beautiful first home’
Omg excellent attention to detail! I would have missed that!

Reactions: 3
Jake looked so bored and uncomfortable in the ‘what I got for Christmas 2020’ vid. It’s like he didn’t wanna be there at all and just didn’t care. He is soooooo not into her. If she wasn’t so irritating I would actually feel a bit sorry for her!!

Reactions: 8
Didn’t kasha also call Cobi the love of mishas life ? 😂 I can’t wait till they live together and then have the honeymoon phase and she falls even more in love, then he realises what an absolute pig she is and breaks up with her and leaves her alone and Broken hearted making tiktoks and taking insta photos for her dying career 😂

It always makes me uncomfortable how people go on about how much they love her in the comments ? Like you don’t even KNOW her 🤢 people are honestly dumb and psychotic haha
Like this bleeping brainless mooch ahahah HUMBLE. Get fucked.

Attachments

Last edited:
So do we think the new home is on her own or with jake? It just seems all really sketchy that jake would be with sian for 4 years and then break up with her for this witch over instagram and 2 minutes later they are moving in together? They are still in the honeymoon phase... it would be a bold move to get a mortgage together when you haven't even been together a year yet. I'm not judging people who do, because some people make it work. But these guys just seem fake af.

So do we think the new home is on her own or with jake? It just seems all really sketchy that jake would be with sian for 4 years and then break up with her for this witch over instagram and 2 minutes later they are moving in together? They are still in the honeymoon phase... it would be a bold move to get a mortgage together when you haven't even been together a year yet. I'm not judging people who do, because some people make it work. But these guys just seem fake af.
I hope so ahaha it’s gonna go down in flames for sure 😂

Reactions: 3
If Jake is starting a new job surely wouldn’t be as easy for him to get a mortgage I recon it’s mishas house x

I'm Misha's age, so 21, and honestly I feel that you need to have some experience of living on your own before you live with a partner. I have lived on my own since I was 19 and, even though IMO I was already more mature than people my own age it teaches you so much. I think it is silly to move in after such a short amount of time, and I'm surprised her parents are encouraging that (maybe they did give her advice not to, and she ignored it), my parents would be livid if I said I was moving in with someone I barely know and would think it was a very unwise decision. Not only is it emotionally difficult if you break up and you both share a home, there are financial ramifications too. At the very least you should be able to demonstrate respect to keeping your own room tidy and clean in your parents house, which we have definitely not seen

I'm Misha's age, so 21, and honestly I feel that you need to have some experience of living on your own before you live with a partner. I have lived on my own since I was 19 and, even though IMO I was already more mature than people my own age it teaches you so much. I think it is silly to move in after such a short amount of time, and I'm surprised her parents are encouraging that (maybe they did give her advice not to, and she ignored it), my parents would be livid if I said I was moving in with someone I barely know and would think it was a very unwise decision. Not only is it emotionally difficult if you break up and you both share a home, there are financial ramifications too. At the very least you should be able to demonstrate respect to keeping your own room tidy and clean in your parents house, which we have definitely not seen
I don’t agree you have to live alone before living with a partner. But I do agree it’s very soon it’s not even been a year - and you don’t know someone fully in less than a year. I also agree that she lives like a pig in tit so shouldn’t be buying a house given she can’t keep one room / bathroom tidy. It makes me a bit jealous she can afford to buy a house which she will trash when I’m just older than her and that is not going to be possible for me for years.

Reactions: 6
I don’t agree you have to live alone before living with a partner. But I do agree it’s very soon it’s not even been a year - and you don’t know someone fully in less than a year. I also agree that she lives like a pig in tit so shouldn’t be buying a house given she can’t keep one room / bathroom tidy. It makes me a bit jealous she can afford to buy a house which she will trash when I’m just older than her and that is not going to be possible for me for years.
Yeah, I don't mean you have to live on your own as like a rite of passage, I meant more from the maturity point of view, it is necessary for some people that age. I think Misha is very immature for her age so I think living on your own and having all the responsibilities would be a wake-up call. I don't think she will have had that living with her parents and don't think she would have it if she lived with Jake either.

At 21 a lot of people living at home have their meals made for them, their cleaning and ironing done for them, all bills paid etc, and I think unless you know how to do that for yourself it will be a hell of a shock to move out either way

ABADE448-50D7-4CBE-9075-AA935B92D026.jpeg

Her first date outfit🤢
Also no lips clearly got her a vibrator so he didn’t have to go near her stinking minge again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.