Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone actually diagnosed with body dysmorphia she makes me feel SICK! I see these cretins use the term so much it’s actually so hurtful because if I had body dysmorphia in their world I would feel completely normal and CURED! I haven’t left my house for nearly a year because mine is CRIPPLING ME and I feel too vulgar to be seen! I had a good three years where I was able to rationalise my thoughts and honestly thought I was getting better from it but for 2 years and especially this past one has been the worst ever. I can’t even look in the mirror or look down at my body.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As someone actually diagnosed with body dysmorphia she makes me feel SICK! I see these cretins use the term so much it’s actually so hurtful because if I had body dysmorphia in their world I would feel completely normal and CURED! I haven’t left my house for nearly a year because mine is CRIPPLING ME and I feel too vulgar to be seen! I had a good three years where I was able to rationalise my thoughts and honestly thought I was getting better from it but for 2 years and especially this past one has been the worst ever. I can’t even look in the mirror or look down at my body.
And she’s out here basically posting nudes.

I’m so sorry to hear this, I can’t even imagine how it is. Misha is utter vermin just throwing out conditions for sympathy and attention. She had her tits hanging out in front of her mother, this girl is fooling no one.

Reactions: 1
Good ole Mishy is definitely off doing things she shouldn’t be today. Stories on the train this morning, getting all dolled up, then nothing since. She thinks folk are stupid.

Reactions: 5
Good ole Mishy is definitely off doing things she shouldn’t be today. Stories on the train this morning, getting all dolled up, then nothing since. She thinks folk are stupid.
I was just thinking that aha. She’s so nasty

In her recent assumptions video she mentioned she drifted from a friendship this year and it broke her heart. Definitely Georgia. I'm glad.

Reactions: 16
Just catching up on her stories, good old misha grimes at it again, can’t mind what the rules are in England, is she allowed To be going and staying at jakes or that? Because that’s probably what she’s doing🤦🏼‍♀️, even if they do say it’s okay to be going to other households, her living with someone “vulnerable” she wouldn’t even wanna chance being at someone else’s house right now🤦🏼‍♀️, the girl cares about no one other than herself and she makes anyone who’s stuck up for her look like an idiot when she continues to do tit and put others at risk, the girl doesn’t care

Reactions: 2
I am curious where she is going on the train, given you are unable to go inside with other households and she hasn't mentioned its for work! I guess we'll never know because the rules dont apply to Misha

I am curious where she is going on the train, given you are unable to go inside with other households and she hasn't mentioned its for work! I guess we'll never know because the rules dont apply to Misha
She was asking if any roof top restaurants followed her so I’m assuming she’s going out to dinner 🙄 she’s so icky.

Even when she's breaking the rules, she can't help but post stories about it... this girl 🙄

Influencers are a weird breed of human ahaha the difference in jawline in the photos... come on
Hahahahaha good job you didn’t post this on the molly mae thread! You would’ve got slated by the Fiat 500 wannabes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was asking if any roof top restaurants followed her so I’m assuming she’s going out to dinner 🙄 she’s so icky.
When she asked for recommendations for roof top/terrace restaurants in London I was so so close to putting 'I recommend you stay at home for once like the rest of us', but I think no matter what u say to people like this they will not change, instead probably use it on her insta story as reasons to feel sorry, like the last time. It's sad but I think more and more people need something to physically happen to THEM or a family member (i.e. covid) before they actually realise it's real and how dangerous it is, whereas most people with common sense know enough from the news/society 🙄

Reactions: 6
When she asked for recommendations for roof top/terrace restaurants in London I was so so close to putting 'I recommend you stay at home for once like the rest of us', but I think no matter what u say to people like this they will not change, instead probably use it on her insta story as reasons to feel sorry, like the last time. It's sad but I think more and more people need something to physically happen to THEM or a family member (i.e. covid) before they actually realise it's real and how dangerous it is, whereas most people with common sense know enough from the news/society 🙄
Unfortunately that is very true. I am in NO WAY sticking up for this girl but until covid affected me and my family I had this mindset of “let’s just all get on with it and live our lives” kinda thing. I still stuck to the rules (even before it affected me) and haven’t gone on multiple holidays a year unlike SOME people. Now I can see it’s definitely not a joke. In a nutshell, she’s still a twit

Hahahahaha good job you didn’t post this on the molly mae thread! You would’ve got slated by the Fiat 500 wannabes 😂😂😂
I didn’t even know she had a thread ahahah

I volunteer her mother as tribute

See she was with Jake then, must have been saying at his 🤦🏼‍♀️, the girl gives 0 fucks, I think if even her family members took covid she wouldn’t care, unless it’s her or no lips🤦🏼‍♀️ And then she’d be on looking attention because of it, I still cannot get over her almost crying before in a vlog because she didn’t have covid, I bet 99% of people who get positive tests are absolutely devastated and praying they don’t have, it shows how much she wants attention that she’d actually want covid🤦🏼‍♀️ , so she can be on videos crying about it and getting people to feel sorry her, she’s no clue, some family’s have been broken by this because of the death of there loved one, yet you have an “influencer” crying because it’s negative 🤦🏼‍♀️

1st time poster, I have been following this thread for awhile but it really baffles me with how she is plastering her trip to London when London has the highest rate of infections for covid in the country. If she truly cared about this pandemic, surely she should read the news or something. She is a straight up idiot and I would be ashamed if I was related to her with how she is presenting herself. I live right by the Lower Mill Estate that her num runs and they used to shop where I work and expected everyone to know who they were

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.