Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% agree absolutely nothing wrong with being an 10,,12 or even 14. Yet not only does she refuse to admit she’s now a size 10, she actually painfully forces herself into an 8 that looks ridiculous. In years to come she’ll watch it back and cringe absolutely cringe with embarrassment
I always think of this anyway, what she will think when shes older... because the way she acts online is honestly embarrassing but because she's so immature she doesn't see it. Maybe give it a few years when the pull out method doesn't work for her and she ends up with a kid and then the kid has to grow up knowing its mum walked around the house naked with some foam on her tits with the blinds wide open for an online advertisement for bleeping femfresh.

Just stuff like that and the blatant manic episodes she has. It does seem sometimes like she goes from being absolutely manic to then the total opposite. But sometimes I can barely watch when shes all hyped up because she makes me feel oht of breath with how fast paced she is lol

Reactions: 2
She can’t have honestly thought “ oh I look so good in this photo, I’m going to post it” and Jake can’t have honestly thought when seeing this picture “oh that raggedy hair is GORGEOUS, that tan is so natural. Compared to my EX, Misha is 10/10” like I don’t think so on both counts ahahah

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's just said "this is honestly a life saviour" LIFE SAVIOUR😂😂😂😂 SAVER YOU MORON!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Non of the false tan, make up, hair products in her new room are ANY thats she’s promoted recently !!! Scamming little liar. Also wish she’s sort them glasses out forever hanging off end of her nose

Reactions: 2
She should get them extensions taken out for good and just look after her natural hair

Reactions: 4
She can’t have honestly thought “ oh I look so good in this photo, I’m going to post it” and Jake can’t have honestly thought when seeing this picture “oh that raggedy hair is GORGEOUS, that tan is so natural. Compared to my EX, Misha is 10/10” like I don’t think so on both counts ahahah
I want to know why she even bothers to relentlessly breathe in when she edits her stomach anyway 😂 It would avoid that horrendous broken neck, high shoulder look loool

Reactions: 1
I'm so sick and tired of her. Grubby liar is right. She's so fake it's painful. Can't believe I used to enjoy her channel. Can tell she's just a sell out. Even things like saying she'll link items down below but never does irritates me. Why say it if you're not going to follow through?
Her fave catch phrase: "I won't lie to you".. Huh, well that'll be first Misha.

Reactions: 7
So, I like fake tanning and I enjoy looking like im sunkissed because my skin is so fair.
I used to be a religious user of Bondi Sands but when Misha kept going on about Tanologist I gave in and bought it, it was expensive at the time. But it was the worst tan I ever used, even the reviews at the time were bad, yet I ignored it because I believed Misha.
SPOILER: its a tit tan
it was patchy, orange and it smelt bad and never rubbed in good.
That was when I knew that she promotes stuff shes
1. Never tried
2. Is utter crap
But then it might also explain why her tan is SHOCKINGLY BAD if she uses so much crap.

Reactions: 3
So, I like fake tanning and I enjoy looking like im sunkissed because my skin is so fair.
I used to be a religious user of Bondi Sands but when Misha kept going on about Tanologist I gave in and bought it, it was expensive at the time. But it was the worst tan I ever used, even the reviews at the time were bad, yet I ignored it because I believed Misha.
SPOILER: its a tit tan
it was patchy, orange and it smelt bad and never rubbed in good.
That was when I knew that she promotes stuff shes
1. Never tried
2. Is utter crap
But then it might also explain why her tan is SHOCKINGLY BAD if she uses so much crap.
(sorry two minute diversion oncoming)

What do you think of Bondi Sands? I'm very pale (I look deathly) and I use St Tropez but most tans come out verrrrryyyy warm toned and orangey. Just interested in a fellow pale person perspective :) x

What do you think of Bondi Sands? I'm very pale (I look deathly) and I use St Tropez but most tans come out verrrrryyyy warm toned and orangey. Just interested in a fellow pale person perspective :) x
You must try skinny tan it’s honestly amazing. Done be put off by the green tinge that washes off

Oh I'll have a look! Is there a particular shade you use?
And honestly at this point I'd rather look like Shrek than Puss-in-Boots 😂 😂
Hahhahah! I use the dark but it’s not tango it’s a lovely natural shade. I’m a tan fanatic and by far the best I’v tried. If you have Amazon prime they have it there.

Hahhahah! I use the dark but it’s not tango it’s a lovely natural shade. I’m a tan fanatic and by far the best I’v tried. If you have Amazon prime they have it there.
Oh fab thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out! Usually I just go for the cheapest tan I can but that's probably why I end up just looking like a dirty pale person 😂

i love the bondi sands. Not sure how pale you are and how dark you like to be but deffo try the medium before the dark. It does leave some transfer on bedsheets but it washes out. Deffo the easiest tan ive used and the best experience ive had.

i love the bondi sands. Not sure how pale you are and how dark you like to be but deffo try the medium before the dark. It does leave some transfer on bedsheets but it washes out. Deffo the easiest tan ive used and the best experience ive had.

I'm about as pale as it gets (I've previously used straight white foundation hahah), I like to be tanned and glowy without being offensive 😂 I usually just sleep on a towel when I tan, it ruined from hair bleach anyway lol. Thank you for the advice tho, always keen to find a new fake tan that's hopefully my next go-to! x

How desperate is this witch for money, it’s been AD after AD after AD for Christ’s sake. And I think another thing that pisses me off is that she always only comments back to “influencers” etc on her photos not the fans that make her all her money. Like come on hun you get like 40 comments max on a photo I’m sure you can take some time away from scamming them To actually pay them some respect and comment back.

P.S Bondi sands tan and loving tan are GORGEOUS colours for people who are fair skinned!!

Reactions: 5