Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The majority of the posts on here are about her appearance 🤷‍♀️
I mean that's true, yeah- I'd just rather criticise her not-great behaviour, rather than if she has wonky teeth or weird boobs or whatever.
That might just be me though.

Whoever reported me for "trying to moderate" you win, I'm out. I don't like her either but I'd rather judge somebody on their personality than appearance. Have a good one everyone x

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I mean that's true, yeah- I'd just rather criticise her not-great behaviour, rather than if she has wonky teeth or weird boobs or whatever.
That might just be me though.

Whoever reported me for "trying to moderate" you win, I'm out. I don't like her either but I'd rather judge somebody on their personality than appearance. Have a good one everyone x
I agree, i just get annoyed at her behaviour, some things you cant control (her weight etc.) and thats why ive never commented on that & I dont believe ppl should either, these influencers do enough crappy things without having to comment on weight

Reactions: 1
People say they don't like *insert thing here* about Misha...
I just happened to join in because I notice her teeth when she talks and it's one of those small things that bugs me when I watch her on youtube/instagram. It wasn't meant to be that deep.

shes done a message box on her instagram stories for a questions ive avoided video people should ask her about her fake bags

I agree, i just get annoyed at her behaviour, some things you cant control (her weight etc.) and thats why ive never commented on that & I dont believe ppl should either, these influencers do enough crappy things without having to comment on weight
To be quite honest with you most of the comments about her weight are people questioning how much she works out in comparison to the change in her body. Personally no one has called her ‘fat’ or anything nasty on her weight apart from the fact she can’t accept being a size 10

Reactions: 8
Well she once did an ad for smile brilliant which is teeth bleaching at home. Two years later I asked her if she still bleached her teeth and she said she never had!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here we go again... I’ve not been on my phone ALL DAY but here are a bunch of pictures I took on my phone throughout the day 🙄

A8595707-15F1-4C4D-8C3D-3B0288179589.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s beyond annoying me now the whole “not been on my phone today” but then shows us her full day.

not really fair to be potentially ruining real life friendships for the sake of some gossip about a girl on a forum.
I mean... I lowkey kinda want to see what he thinks about their relationship, as long as it’s done respectfully tho aha 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I mean... I lowkey kinda want to see what he thinks about their relationship, as long as it’s done respectfully tho aha 😂😂😂
Obviously I won’t be a twit. But he’s kinda hot. I just want him for my own benefit! ;)

Obviously I won’t be a twit. But he’s kinda hot. I just want him for my own benefit! ;)
I say go for it aha but just make sure he’s not dating anyone 😂🙄 don’t need another Misha over here. Post screenshots of his opinion on their relationship but keep it RESPECTFUL 🙌☺

Why does she not just say since I’ve not posted here today, Instead of a haven’t been on my phone all day, here’s a look at what I done, what did you take the videos and pictures with misha hun? Your fake handbags 🤦🏼‍♀️

her sister looks very happy for a day out😂😂😂😂, I’d be embarrassed if I was out with my sister, and she was randomly stopping in mirrors in shops and pulling out her phone and videoing herself 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
This girl is clearly very mentally unhinged to think that she doesn’t have a size problem when she makes an excuse all the time about why she can’t be a size bloody ten. Misha STOP. Also “if you say something rude I’ll reply with a sassy comment” like come on... how old are you ?

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised we haven't got a lil shoutout on her stories yet tbf. She clearly reads this.
Maybe its because she knows that if she posts it, people will come and join the thread and therefore exacerbate the problem for her.

The button hole being too small for the button is like her trying to shoe horn herself in to clothes

Reactions: 2
Never post on here but just had to comment this time on the whole sizing issue with jeans...
She clearly has some hang ups about going up sizes, which if that is the case, better for herself to maybe not post so much content talking about it and trying to defend herself, as I think she’s doing herself no favours in regards to actually coming to terms with the reality of girls naturally changing shape as they become women!! Especially seeing as her main audience are young girls, there most likely going to be convinced that they should remain the same size as they were in there teens when they hit their 20’s! I just wish more of these influencers would embrace their individuality and not feel like they have to conform to these ‘Instagram ideals’
One more thing.. I’m convinced she doesn’t actually believe herself when she pulls the back of the jeans away from her body and complains their too big... or literally fights her way into the jeans and can’t walk around properly and says they are a good fit?
Like surely she knows this just means they’re the wrong size?!