Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never post on here but just had to comment this time on the whole sizing issue with jeans...
She clearly has some hang ups about going up sizes, which if that is the case, better for herself to maybe not post so much content talking about it and trying to defend herself, as I think she’s doing herself no favours in regards to actually coming to terms with the reality of girls naturally changing shape as they become women!! Especially seeing as her main audience are young girls, there most likely going to be convinced that they should remain the same size as they were in there teens when they hit their 20’s! I just wish more of these influencers would embrace their individuality and not feel like they have to conform to these ‘Instagram ideals’
One more thing.. I’m convinced she doesn’t actually believe herself when she pulls the back of the jeans away from her body and complains their too big... or literally fights her way into the jeans and can’t walk around properly and says they are a good fit?
Like surely she knows this just means they’re the wrong size?!
This is what annoys me about her the most. I cannot understand for The life of me how she cannot see that she is no longer a size 8. When she watches back and edits her videos surely she sees what everybody sees. She looks absolutely ridiculous when she’s literally crammed into them. If you get out of breath abs had to cut jeans just to get them on THEY DONT FIT. Nobody is body shaming a size 10 is a perfect size my issue is all her followers are young girls and seeing her do that is damaging!!! Somebidy even commented that their young sister now has hang ups about not being a size 8 DIRECTLY due to misha...her response is to shame them on her new video that’s DISGUSTING. Make no wonder she’s losing views and getting less and less followers because she literally lost the plot. She needs help as she is serosuly suffering from body dismophia. Why her family or Jake have not pulled her and stopped the damaging things she’s doing to herself and followers appalls me

Reactions: 5
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT MASK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️, the girl really would sell her mum for some money😂😂😂😂, also need to be naked?😐, could’ve posted in her towel, imagine seeing your son’s girlfriend on Instagram like this🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

The last person I’m gonna take tanning recommendations from is misha grimes, half the time the girl walks around like a Wotsits😭😭😭

Attachments

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️, the girl really would sell her mum for some money😂😂😂😂, also need to be naked?😐, could’ve posted in her towel, imagine seeing your son’s girlfriend on Instagram like this🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

The last person I’m gonna take tanning recommendations from is misha grimes, half the time the girl walks around like a Wotsits😭😭😭
They must be absolutely mortified hes brought her home after his beautiful ex girlfriend. She’s such a sell out

Life saviour 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Did she literally get a shower with a full face of makeup on? 😂

• Haha
Didn’t like literally last week she say that bperfect tan was her absolute favourite? So now it’s this new one from tanologist ? and she’s not even let it develop before scamming her fans to buy it 🙄 she truly is such a sell out

Reactions: 9
Didn’t like literally last week she say that bperfect tan was her absolute favourite? So now it’s this new one from tanologist ? and she’s not even let it develop before scamming her fans to buy it 🙄 she truly is such a sell out

I was thinking the same, understand she gets offers ( not sure why) but it does just make her look like she’d sell anything, posting two different tan’s that she’s claiming are the best one 🤦🏼‍♀️. She claims she wouldn’t just sell anything, but that’s exactly what’s she’s become, how you can post an add for a tab claiming it’s the best one ever, then a week later is posting another one saying the same tit🤦🏼‍♀️, the girl only cares about the money 😂

I mean I’m surprised people are still buying the tit she advertised, wasn’t long ago she bought shoes that where falling apart, moaned on her stories about it, then the next day posted the swipe up 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂, and tried to take it back, so people would buy them from her swipe up😂, the girl has no shame whatsoever, posting yourself naked on Instagram😂, I wonder what jake’s family have to say about her👀, I can’t imagine they are over joined that there son dumped his girlfriend, who has been to university and going places for a girl that posted half naked on social media and acts like she’s 14🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Last edited:
Tanologist must be fuming paying her money and she didn’t read instructions prior to filing them just films putting it on and not developed. The pic she’s just posted isn’t even that tan! She would literally sell anything she lies about everything. All the products she is paid to sell they never use her on Their pages as an advert like they do other people. Her work will dry up now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh now she’s resorted to ensuring everyone sees her camel toe whilst lifting her hoody up “to show her plain black sports bra”. Seriously who caresssss?

Reactions: 1
Oh now she’s resorted to ensuring everyone sees her camel toe whilst lifting her hoody up “to show her plain black sports bra”. Seriously who caresssss?
you could basically see the outline of her foo foo in those leggings - she is just asking for thrush at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 3
you could basically see the outline of her foo foo in those leggings - she is just asking for thrush at this point
She’s preparing herself for her canesten ad, she’d probably duck up and put in on her face though, she doesn’t ever read the brief from the company

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who told her that ridiculously long extensions and died bleach blonde hair looks good on her? And why does she have to put the camera at that angle if she knows its just going to show her hoohaa