Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's such a scruffy c***. Imagine working with an 'influencer' and that's how they start their video. Like they've been on a bender and just going to the kitchen for some water. Wrongly buttoned shirt, an adult sized nappy and collar all over the show. A girl on Instagram Rachel Ward works with oh polly all the time and the difference in their ads is unbelievable View attachment 272081View attachment 272083
Agree! She’s a scruffy cow and just throws stuff together for money. It’s disgusting!!! How these brands are approving her videos is beyond me

she's such a scruffy c***. Imagine working with an 'influencer' and that's how they start their video. Like they've been on a bender and just going to the kitchen for some water. Wrongly buttoned shirt, an adult sized nappy and collar all over the show. A girl on Instagram Rachel Ward works with oh polly all the time and the difference in their ads is unbelievable View attachment 272081View attachment 272083
Non of them fit her again!!! When ruching on dresses is pulled and goes flat IT DOESNT FIT. Same with the bum ruching when it’s twisted DOESNT FIT!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If I was her I wouldn’t have put the model photos for those dresses right beside me wearing it aha , literally just showed how ill fitting and terrible they looked on her... nice one Misha.

• Haha
Her editing was awful on that oh polly video, it just cut randomly to the outro when she was in the middle of talking about the last dress. Can’t believe she actually gets paid for that

Her editing was awful on that oh polly video, it just cut randomly to the outro when she was in the middle of talking about the last dress. Can’t believe she actually gets paid for that
She puts no work into her “job”, everything she does is for money, like in the past week she has done three tan ads! I seriously doubt she’s scrubbed off her tan every like two days and tried a new one, she’s a liar and sell out.

Reactions: 6
For someone who says shes so into fashion that shacket as a dress outfit was not the one

Reactions: 6
3 tans in a week that are “her favourite ever tan” jeeezzz how desperate is she for money she’d sell her grandma for a fiver!! I wouldn’t buy ANYTHING she does an advert for as she’s the biggest liar around! The oh polly video was just AWFUL. She looked a right scruff in it! Sumo pants and scraggly hair then putting dresses on that don’t fit and is not going to make me buy more from oh polly!!!

Reactions: 4
OMG guys Misha is just so WILD like the girl got drunk at home alone with her friends. Alert everything, she’s so fun and crazy 😂😂🙄🙄 loser

She’s a “rare bread” lads😏
Find her next to some mouldy ciabatta and wholegrain?? 😂 How hard is it to spellcheck?! Her laziness knows no bounds. She blames dyslexia but is it really an excuse when she can open up another window on her phone and do a quick check? She doesn't take her JOB seriously in the slightest, which is basic in itself. Those tanning companies need to be given the heads up too, they're AAAALL her favourite? She's loosing her value touting tit like that..

Given the new covid rules Misha and Jake are no longer allowed to meet. She’s put on her story she’s seeing him Sunday!!! I for one WILL be calling authorities if she breaks restrictions again because all her young followers will do exactas she does!!!

Reactions: 9
...because Misha, your legs look like cheesy wotsits, just like in the pool scene from the film ‘Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging’ 😑 and you are literally paid to advertise self tanner... wow.

897510AB-0322-4535-976F-34F11CDC8A59.png

Given the new covid rules Misha and Jake are no longer allowed to meet. She’s put on her story she’s seeing him Sunday!!! I for one WILL be calling authorities if she breaks restrictions again because all her young followers will do exactas she does!!!
Depends on area she lives in

How is she frustrated and in a corona slump when she’s doing whatever she wants?!

I haven’t been out anywhere but the supermarket and to walk my dogs since March (I know she’s isn’t vulnerable herself like me but she has said she has a family member who is and I wouldn’t go out then either ) I work from home now too, my mental health is so bad atm because of it all, I even cry myself to sleep some nights because I just feel really alone 💔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8