Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she frustrated and in a corona slump when she’s doing whatever she wants?!

I haven’t been out anywhere but the supermarket and to walk my dogs since March (I know she’s isn’t vulnerable herself like me but she has said she has a family member who is and I wouldn’t go out then either ) I work from home now too, my mental health is so bad atm because of it all, I even cry myself to sleep some nights because I just feel really alone 💔
Although we don’t know each other, I’m sending all my love ❤ Feel free to message me xx

Reactions: 4
The way she sticks her hands in Jake’s food knocked me sick OMG yes I get that they share etc but she could just use a fork or ask??? She has no manners omg

The way she sticks her hands in Jake’s food knocked me sick OMG yes I get that they share etc but she could just use a fork or ask??? She has no manners omg
I’ve been with my partner far far longer than Misha and Jake have been together and I still don’t do that. It’s nasty aha, especially with those crust fake tan/never showers hands

my boyfriend would loose his tit if i shoved my hand in his food - no problem with a fork or spoon or whatever but he would literally be like why are you eating my food with your hands, especially at the moment with covid

Reactions: 3
When she rabbitted on about being so tidy and how it's mostly her parents and that she's really "ocd" sticks with me when I see her stories and she's posing yet again in a different house but the same pigsty around her. Clothes and coat hangers flung all over the floor.. She doesn't even try, even for her literal WORK but will lie right to your face. It's ok to be a messy, even dirty person tbh. Each to their own but have enough personal insight to bloody own it.

How is she frustrated and in a corona slump when she’s doing whatever she wants?!

I haven’t been out anywhere but the supermarket and to walk my dogs since March (I know she’s isn’t vulnerable herself like me but she has said she has a family member who is and I wouldn’t go out then either ) I work from home now too, my mental health is so bad atm because of it all, I even cry myself to sleep some nights because I just feel really alone 💔
Hang in there!!!! Big virtual hugs to you.

Reactions: 2
When she rabbitted on about being so tidy and how it's mostly her parents and that she's really "ocd" sticks with me when I see her stories and she's posing yet again in a different house but the same pigsty around her. Clothes and coat hangers flung all over the floor.. She doesn't even try, even for her literal WORK but will lie right to your face. It's ok to be a messy, even dirty person tbh. Each to their own but have enough personal insight to bloody own it.

Hang in there!!!! Big virtual hugs to you.
Ahaha LITERALLY omg, like didn’t realise her parents came into her house and JAKES HOUSE I have been noticing too, and threw her clothes everywhere, rubbish everywhere, makeup everywhere, Messed up her bathroom. They are just so horrible omg poor poor Misha

Reactions: 2
Wow, 5.8k views, after TEN HOURS, out of 231k people... this channel is dying a SLOW and PAINFUL death ahaha, she’s gonna want to start thinking of plan B because you tube for her won’t be an option soon.

Could she be any more bloody basic for goodness sake.
Or breathe on her to do list
Surprised she doesn’t have “go for a tit” on her to do list
Her channels on its arse I agree.

my boyfriend would loose his tit if i shoved my hand in his food - no problem with a fork or spoon or whatever but he would literally be like why are you eating my food with your hands, especially at the moment with covid
Imagine what’s on her mucky hands too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20201013-174532_YouTube.jpg

Oooh that armpit stain looks immaculate mish. 10/10 would make me go buy that tan... NOT.
So skanky... the hair, the tan like omg I just can't believe brands would actually pay for this woman to advertise them.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Surely she is trolling us... Drink water... Home...
Might start adding 'go home' to my to do list. Sometimes I forget and endlessly walk around wondering what to do next
Spat my coffee out laughing at this, brilliant 😂

View attachment 274791

Oooh that armpit stain looks immaculate mish. 10/10 would make me go buy that tan... NOT.
So skanky... the hair, the tan like omg I just can't believe brands would actually pay for this woman to advertise them.
I was watching and came here after the armpit stain to say the same thing! Grimes by name, grimes by nature. She'd look much more polished and unique and embracing of herself + therefore more of a role model without that orange goo poorly smeared on. It looks god awful.
Her hair too..I know it's been said but I really can't get over how bad it is?! Ratty horse 🐴 hair swept up from a stable. Its lacking any redeeming qualities, she looked so much better with her own hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I notice she’s deleted the comment that called her out about her dishonesty regarding tan and the Nike shoes 😂 can’t face your self Misha.

Surely she is trolling us... Drink water... Home...
Might start adding 'go home' to my to do list. Sometimes I forget and endlessly walk around wondering what to do next
‘Probably forgotten a million other things’ like what? Breath? Put clothes on? Go to toilet? Eat dinner? Like every other human?!? What in the duck must you have forgotten if your literally reminding yourself to drink if your thirsty?
don’t get it luv

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We live in a society where a young person might influence From her 😫 its shocking! The state of her! YouTube is her only Job and she films bare Fanny!☠ Shes pure lazy slob. How on earth is she making living out of this?? She doesnt even get how embarrassing her To do lists Are. She sits there thinking wow what a Hard working girl boss babe I am🤦‍♂️ ive said it before. She is not right From the head!

• Haha
Reactions: 11