Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice she’s deleted the comment that called her out about her dishonesty regarding tan and the Nike shoes 😂 can’t face your self Misha.
Ooh what was the deal with the Nike shoes?

Nah love you dont compare. Stop trying to copy
I don't follow and barely know anything about the Molly chick here in NZ, just that she's a waaaaay bigger deal than Misha whose trying to ride her coat tails. Molly's hair sure looks lovely and soft in those waves though, I know that much. Mishas looks fried, crispy, lacking shape or dimension.....ugh. Her mother etc has the fake horse hair too, given her daughter some issues there alright.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ooh what was the deal with the Nike shoes?

I don't follow and barely know anything about the Molly chick here in NZ, just that she's a waaaaay bigger deal than Misha whose trying to ride her coat tails. Molly's hair sure looks lovely and soft in those waves though, I know that much. Mishas looks fried, crispy, lacking shape or dimension.....ugh. Her mother etc has the fake horse hair too, given her daughter some issues there alright.
Omg girl, the NIKE thing! she posted an Insta story a wee while ago about her new Nike shoes she bought that had the tick basically coming off it and was complaining about it too, saying that the quality wasn’t nice...

TWO DAYS after... and she posts on her Instagram story the shoes saying how amazing they are with an AFFILIATE link so she can MAKE MONEY!
And then she posted a screenshot of her messages with someone calling her out for it and she didn’t even have an excuse she just said “I would never lie to you guys, I’m a very honest person” blah blah

straight up dishonesty, it’s disgusting how people say she’s honest.

Reactions: 1
Omg girl, the NIKE thing! she posted an Insta story a wee while ago about her new Nike shoes she bought that had the tick basically coming off it and was complaining about it too, saying that the quality wasn’t nice...

TWO DAYS after... and she posts on her Instagram story the shoes saying how amazing they are with an AFFILIATE link so she can MAKE MONEY!
And then she posted a screenshot of her messages with someone calling her out for it and she didn’t even have an excuse she just said “I would never lie to you guys, I’m a very honest person” blah blah

straight up dishonesty, it’s disgusting how people say she’s honest.
Yikes on bikes, what a sneaky lil penny pinching sell out she is!

She also thinks it’s TUESDAY thick get
I'm over here cackling. She's clearly bothered. The truth hurts I guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg her white fake tan arm pit and the tracks from her extensions in her recent grwm vid ! Does she not see these things when she edits it ! Soooo bad

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one that just doesn’t give a tit about this supposed “exciting” thing happening tomorrow ahaha

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that just doesn’t give a tit about this supposed “exciting” thing happening tomorrow ahaha
You are not. She's boring, dull and tacky. Probably some shite like her hair accessory range she bought out but doesn't use

Reactions: 3
For me it’s that she’s gone out her way to set up her phone, put it on record and then go sit like she’s naturally came in and sat there to have a breather from seeing a rat 🥴
6EDE340C-5572-4A89-9983-5461290ADEAF.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thought you loved and used the heyestrid razor you where advertising a couple of weeks ago?? But yet you don’t just advertise things just for money 🤥🤥
“ThEy ArE dIfFeReNt”

You are not. She's boring, dull and tacky. Probably some shite like her hair accessory range she bought out but doesn't use
She straight up got all her designs that she put so much “hard work” into from Pinterest ahaha like IDENTICAL, she had a Pinterest board of them 😂😂

“The soul purpose of 2020 was to have this boy in my life”

what on earth ahahaha, way to be such a bleeping role model to your younger audience Misha. Do you think woman should cook and clean for their mans aswell?? 😂😂😂 Grow up and have some god damn independence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5