Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! That last photo on her photos they’re all smiling and enjoying it and she’s eye bleeping the camera. Shows her bum off for how it really is too..not edited

I think the loungewear campaign is amazing and hates off to her for doing bower. However the video shes put up about it is all about her!! She had chance in the video to really promote breast cancer awareness and she didn’t! She clearly left her camera running to see if the rest of them were talking about her. She’s also getting paid from your tube for the video views. And how desperate is that Jake to be in her videos!!! My god I cringed at him trying to shove his head in the video every two minutes! He’s just desperately seeking some kid of fame, it’s awful
She didnt put one post or story about why she was doing the ad or the importance of awareness which really annoyed me

Reactions: 2
I don't get why she's modelling for this ad with a pair of pants and no top? Surely that's not what the brand had in mind 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Haha . Seen the last photo crouched down with her fanny out! Skanky !!!
Bro if I was Jakes fam and saw that 😂🤢

Did she say her OCD was cleaning related? Because I have awful OCD but i am also not particularly tidy, my OCD is not related to being tidy or neat at all. Just a heads up- not defending the mess lmao but want to make it clear that OCD isn’t about being tidy or clean :)
Nah Everytime she has a messy room she says she has OCD and needs it to be tidy but then it’s a pigsty afterwards.

Alsooo, I just looked on lounge and this girl is hardly even on it 😂 like she’s on one photo and briefly on a little video, but the focus is more on the more natural non robot acting girls haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Don’t even wanna TALK about how horrific her hair looks omg ahaha, bro talk about her friends over taking her, Misha has gained 2k subscribers over 30 days and Georgia gained 1k literally in the span of 2 days, Misha needs to wake up and realise she’s clearly not doing SOMETHING right 😂

What the hell is this animated YouTube intro thing ahaha, like Misha you completely cut off a few pounds, got rid of your pouch and enlarged your boobs 😂😂 right hun.
Also I’m just gonna say it... looks like an only fans logo or something 😂 out of all the photos, she chose this one for her logo for a younger viewer based channel. WELL DONE MISHA. You wonder why people are over your channel honestly.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t even wanna TALK about how horrific her hair looks omg ahaha, bro talk about her friends over taking her, Misha has gained 2k subscribers over 30 days and Georgia gained 1k literally in the span of 2 days, Misha needs to wake up and realise she’s clearly not doing SOMETHING right 😂

What the hell is this animated YouTube intro thing ahaha, like Misha you completely cut off a few pounds, got rid of your pouch and enlarged your boobs 😂😂 right hun.
Also I’m just gonna say it... looks like an only fans logo or something 😂 out of all the photos, she chose this one for her logo for a younger viewer based channel. WELL DONE MISHA. You wonder why people are over your channel honestly.
She’s even squeezing her big arse in a pair of too small jeans on it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on keeping the parts in her videos where she's gone off on a tangent and is just talking about something completely irrelevant it does my head in especially since she's drivel to listen to anyway!!

Reactions: 4
Did she say her OCD was cleaning related? Because I have awful OCD but i am also not particularly tidy, my OCD is not related to being tidy or neat at all. Just a heads up- not defending the mess lmao but want to make it clear that OCD isn’t about being tidy or clean :)
No no I get you some things may be out of place that you just have to fix etc. However misha did come on her stories and say her ocd is having no mess etc and making sure everything is tidy. I think that’s why people are confused

Maaaaan that new YouTube Into picture is bleeping outrageous!! 😂 Why the hell would you want to brand yourself in that way?!?!? Why is being a skank appealing to her?? Why does she think being a skank is appealing to an audience and brands?!?

She is EMBARRASSING. She should be a fashion, food, fitness, lifestyle brand and presenting that! If I didn't know she was a YouTuber, I'd literally think that picture/drawing of her would make her a stripper?? Especially because the jeans are unzipped, implying she's stripping off?!? 😂

I'm honestly speechless with her behaviour, it's unbelievable. If you look at other influencers her age, none of them parade themselves or portray themselves the way Misha does - skanky, nude, "posey sex appeal" constantly. There's nothing wrong with doing a promotion or sponsorship with lingerie, but Misha is CONSTANLY portraying that image. Desperately shoving faces her tits, arse and fanny in our face. AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE? It doesn't increase likability, it doesn't increase relatability.

And I'm annoyed how she went about her vlog about breast cancer - she could've raised so much awareness, provided statistics, information on how to check breasts, the importance of checking breasts etc.!! But no, she just sees is as an opportunity to show off and be like "look at me I'm naked AGAIN". I think it just shows she's a shallow, horrible person. Like even when Jake spoke for about 10 seconds, saying he was proud of her, how it was good and important, that was way more meaningful about the cause then her whole bleeping vlog! Honestly fuming.

And to the person who commented about the YouTube intro picture saying that she got it right about her jeans not being able to fit - absolutely class comment 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Since when has she been friends with Amy Coombes ? I like Amy I’d dislike her to get wrapped up in Misha land hopefully Amy’s just doing it for clout lol

Reactions: 1