Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I follow tanologist and they posted her but cut off literally her whole head and like half of her body 😂 but also the tan looks so bad on the video she posted on their story ? It’s patchy and gross on her hands/wrists and she missed a whole patch on her arm what the hell ahha I was actually thinking of buying them but not anymore 😂

I’m so confused, she is so condraticting in her new video, like one minute she’s going on about how she doesn’t care what size she is and it doesn’t bother her in her previous video and in this video she’s saying how she struggles, I feel like she finds what people give her sympathy for and just takes advantage of it. It also drives me mad when she talks about how honest she is but has lied about so many things. Talks about how she is keeping this relationship with Jake private... like are you kidding ? if what she is doing now is private I don’t want to see her not being private. She also talks about how her views went up during lockdown... but Misha even when your views were higher during lockdown they are still so low compared to like two years ago. Just accept the fact that your channel is clearly dying and go and get an education or something because when it dies you have zero skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s preparing herself for her canesten ad, she’d probably duck up and put in on her face though, she doesn’t ever read the brief from the company
Did you see the yellow joggers, she tagged the shop as seraphina which is it, yet she called them serendipity??..... who keeps giving her stuff for paid adverts?!?! I wouldn’t dream of buying anything she’s spoken about

Omg I follow tanologist and they posted her but cut off literally her whole head and like half of her body 😂 but also the tan looks so bad on the video she posted on their story ? It’s patchy and gross on her hands/wrists and she missed a whole patch on her arm what the hell ahha I was actually thinking of buying them but not anymore 😂

I’m so confused, she is so condraticting in her new video, like one minute she’s going on about how she doesn’t care what size she is and it doesn’t bother her in her previous video and in this video she’s saying how she struggles, I feel like she finds what people give her sympathy for and just takes advantage of it. It also drives me mad when she talks about how honest she is but has lied about so many things. Talks about how she is keeping this relationship with Jake private... like are you kidding ? if what she is doing now is private I don’t want to see her not being private. She also talks about how her views went up during lockdown... but Misha even when your views were higher during lockdown they are still so low compared to like two years ago. Just accept the fact that your channel is clearly dying and go and get an education or something because when it dies you have zero skills.
The arm is half white there’s a stripe! And her hands are bright orange! If there was ever an advert not to use tanning water it’s this

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Did you see the yellow joggers, she tagged the shop as seraphina which is it, yet she called them serendipity??..... who keeps giving her stuff for paid adverts?!?! I wouldn’t dream of buying anything she’s spoken about

The arm is half white there’s a stripe! And her hands are bright orange! If there was ever an advert not to use tanning water it’s this
So I stupidly bought a fabric mask from them and a scrunchy from that company a few weeks ago. The scrunchy never arrived and the masks are huge either I have a pin head or they just aren't sized correctly. I’ve unfollowed Misha the constant exercising and her strange food obsession etc is not relatable how does she do that much exercise it’s like ocd. She is still slim which I would like to be however my body from when news 18 to now is very different you can’t expect to be the same it doesn’t always work that way. I used to find her and her mother funny now they both make me cringe. 🤮

Reactions: 1
So I stupidly bought a fabric mask from them and a scrunchy from that company a few weeks ago. The scrunchy never arrived and the masks are huge either I have a pin head or they just aren't sized correctly. I’ve unfollowed Misha the constant exercising and her strange food obsession etc is not relatable how does she do that much exercise it’s like ocd. She is still slim which I would like to be however my body from when news 18 to now is very different you can’t expect to be the same it doesn’t always work that way. I used to find her and her mother funny now they both make me cringe. 🤮
It’s the mums hip swinging when trying on clothes that makes me cringe.

Who gives a tit about watching her tidy her bedroom? I mean come on, she’s scraping the barrel for content.

Reactions: 4

She literally uses everything to her advantage. But that’s her way of viewing “private” 😂😂no misha you either keep it off social media or you don’t there’s no in between, it’s the same with her being vegan “it’s a process” noooo you either wanna eat animals or you don’t.

She said she’s going to Oxford with her sister at the weekend? Surely that’s not allowed? I’m sorry why are all these influencers travelling places just stay in your f****** area and home as much as possible!!!

Reactions: 4
Why does she let her room get like this? Why doesnt she spend half the time she spends working out cleaning fter herselfand living like an adult!

Reactions: 5
Why does she go to the gym when all she does is floor exercises and lift a bar with no weights on. Surely as per advice she would be safer doing them in her house??

Oh god, I put her new video in for background noise while I work. Why is she making such a big deal out of buying tampons?! I’ve had to switch it off 😂

Anyone else think she lowkey looks super out of place in the lounge campaign 😂 like it’s about being happy in your natural body... everything about her is FAKE.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think she lowkey looks super out of place in the lounge campaign 😂 like it’s about being happy in your natural body... everything about her is FAKE.
Every picture in that photoshoot she is sucking in and just looks so uncomfortable!

Reactions: 6
Every picture in that photoshoot she is sucking in and just looks so uncomfortable!
I agree! That last photo on her photos they’re all smiling and enjoying it and she’s eye bleeping the camera. Shows her bum off for how it really is too..not edited

I think the loungewear campaign is amazing and hates off to her for doing bower. However the video shes put up about it is all about her!! She had chance in the video to really promote breast cancer awareness and she didn’t! She clearly left her camera running to see if the rest of them were talking about her. She’s also getting paid from your tube for the video views. And how desperate is that Jake to be in her videos!!! My god I cringed at him trying to shove his head in the video every two minutes! He’s just desperately seeking some kid of fame, it’s awful

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Was she not only saying a couple of weeks ago she had ocd😬, poor girl😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Did she say her OCD was cleaning related? Because I have awful OCD but i am also not particularly tidy, my OCD is not related to being tidy or neat at all. Just a heads up- not defending the mess lmao but want to make it clear that OCD isn’t about being tidy or clean :)