Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all, this is amazing. I've literally tried to turn likes off on instagram but I cant find it anywhere (I work in tech and hate how manipulative it all is). Which country are you in if you don't mind me asking?

And this is just hilarious 🤣 I cant get over how ratty she looks in general. She really does just look a mess. When you look at the ex's photo, she's so effortless haha and then there's misha the try hard 😆

I really have no respect for either of them and I wish I could unfollow them both but to be fair I'm always intrigued to see whats next as it really is a never ending tit show
Misha the try hard 🤣🤣 love it. Also even the ex’s pizza looks better than try hards hahha

Reactions: 2
😂😂 why is she suddenly now paying attention to her dog, she used to treat it like utter tit.
I noticed that. It’s because his ex has been posting about her dog. I remember misha once dragging him by his paw on an Instagram story and I reported her

She’s hit an all time low... competition and to enter you have to follow her! I mean come on desperate or what!
Advertising hair products when it’s not your real hair is SHOCKING advertising what on earth were lee Stafford thinking

Reactions: 3
Someone tell me why the duck she goes to the gym and doesn't use any equipment? She may as well do what she does in her house or outside.

Now I assume they have to sanitize that gym and all the equipment even though she's not used it other than maybe a weight.

Reactions: 7
I can’t keep quiet any longer. Watching her workout videos actually hurts me as a PT. Her form is completely whack and she is going to end up with some serious injuries if she doesn’t sort it out soon. I wish influencers who had no clue on how to complete an exercise would stop uploading videos of their workouts because it is pointless as they have no clue what they are doing and their mindless followers will copy and endure the same injuries.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone tell me why the duck she goes to the gym and doesn't use any equipment? She may as well do what she does in her house or outside.

Now I assume they have to sanitize that gym and all the equipment even though she's not used it other than maybe a weight.
I see she just posted a story about sanitising her equipment after use 😂😂😂 Hi Misha, back to working out and not scrolling thru tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see she just posted a story about sanitising her equipment after use 😂😂😂 Hi Misha, back to working out and not scrolling thru tattle
Hahahhaha now shes given us a cute little shout out on her stories!!! Lol she says she hasn't viewed these "horrible little sites" in so long and she won't be doing... yeah right.

Notice how influencers such as Mia Maples dont have a thread on here? Because they arent problematic and cringe worthy!! If she wasn't such a problem then she wouldn't have a thread 🤷‍♀️

I still stand by the fact that most of us started out as fans of misha too but we soon realised how fake she is and what a liar she is. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh... she’s really showing it getting to her today 🐸☕☕☕☕

Also yes misha I see it now, that you aren’t breathing in, in that photo and people just need to give you a break, because that’s obviously what you look like 🤡🤡🤡

For anyone who cannot her stories, this is them 🐸☕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Also yes misha I see it now, that you aren’t breathing in, in that photo and people just need to give you a break, because that’s obviously what you look like 🤡🤡🤡

If she wasn’t so bloody up her own arse, this thread wouldn’t exist! Even though I’m anonymous on this site I’ve never said anything remotely nasty about anyone. This girl is pressing my buttons though... 😤

Reactions: 5

Why does she need to tag Molly - cringe Mish you aren't even comparable hun.

This girl is so problematic for body images of young girls its scary

Reactions: 8
Hahahahhahaha we know she still reads here lol also her english is so baddddd

D146CDE6-84F1-440C-9342-5C2094E985A0.png

• Haha
If she knows her form is bad then she shouldn't be putting it online at ALL. Its dangerous to her audience. Shes been working out consistently for over 6 months now, has enough money to afford a PT and her bf looks like he enjoys the gym so there is NO excuse for the poor form?! In fact regardless if those reasons there's no excuse - shes a young, slim able bodied person, why is she still unable to do a basic squat?

Reactions: 6
WHY DOES SHE LOOK AT THE CAMERA AFTER EVERY REP SHE DOES

And i think she should go pink with her hair - she looked healthy and glowing when she was that colour! Unlike dirty and washed out that white blonde does. And of course take them god awful shapeless, unflattering extensions out 😂

And as for this site....most of the time we are discussing her actions and behaviour to help her because we are concerned of the impact it has to young audiences, and herself! 😂

Reactions: 5
I think the bad form in the workouts is the only things that's getting her any attention these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ohhh she must be reading on here TRUTH HURTS. Nothing anybody has said anything that’s been lies just observations

Her boyfriend does look miserable with her
Her form at gym is bad
Her hair extensions are cheap and extremely visible
She admitted she messaged him whilst he had a girlfriend
Her sizes 8 bottoms don’t fit

IF YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE COMMENTING ON A PRIVATE THREAD DONT PUT YOUR CRAP ALL OVER INTERNET

Why does she need to tag Molly - cringe Mish you aren't even comparable hun.

This girl is so problematic for body images of young girls its scary
As if she compared herself to molly!!! Your no where near Cher league love NOWHERE near

Reactions: 2
ohhh she must be reading on here TRUTH HURTS. Nothing anybody has said anything that’s been lies just observations

Her boyfriend does look miserable with her
Her form at gym is bad
Her hair extensions are cheap and extremely visible
She admitted she messaged him whilst he had a girlfriend
Her sizes 8 bottoms don’t fit

IF YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE COMMENTING ON A PRIVATE THREAD DONT PUT YOUR CRAP ALL OVER INTERNET

As if she compared herself to molly!!! Your no where near Cher league love NOWHERE near
Said she doesnt read here when all the comments about jake looking miserable were on here yikes