Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He rarely posts photos of her, and he just looks miserable on all photos. I had a nosey as his exes photos and they look so happy in every single photos. He looks totally different with misha. He looks like a man who’s made a Terrible mistake and has realised it. But he’ll drag it out to save face when in reality people would think more of him if he walked away now with dignity

Reactions: 2
God guys have you seen the hair video?
Constantly saying her hair is so healthy and soft and I have no idea how Lee stafford approved that video because its blatant bleeping lies. She used one product and said that it 'restores the hair to its virgin self' yeah bleeping right. Bleach is permanent damage! Its definitely not virgin hair misha!

I wish someone would just say to her face that her hair looks bleeping dreadful. Those extensions are vile. So badly done. I dont understand her obsession with being blonde. Her hair is FRIED.

Hahaha she also washed her hair the evening before her appointment and I may be wrong as I'm not a hairdresser but im pretty sure you're not meant to wash your hair just before having it done, especially with bleach on your scalp.

God guys have you seen the hair video?
Constantly saying her hair is so healthy and soft and I have no idea how Lee stafford approved that video because its blatant bleeping lies. She used one product and said that it 'restores the hair to its virgin self' yeah bleeping right. Bleach is permanent damage! Its definitely not virgin hair misha!

I wish someone would just say to her face that her hair looks bleeping dreadful. Those extensions are vile. So badly done. I dont understand her obsession with being blonde. Her hair is FRIED.

Hahaha she also washed her hair the evening before her appointment and I may be wrong as I'm not a hairdresser but im pretty sure you're not meant to wash your hair just before having it done, especially with bleach on your scalp.
I haven’t watched it but I can’t believe she said that 😂. My hair was her colour and I’ve painfully grown the entire thing out because it was so damaged. I never use heat, look after it so well and the inch of blonde I have left is still so tit compared to my actual virgin hair because bleached hair is damaged end of nothing will fix it! Lee Stafford approving that puts me off Lee Stafford

I haven’t watched it but I can’t believe she said that 😂. My hair was her colour and I’ve painfully grown the entire thing out because it was so damaged. I never use heat, look after it so well and the inch of blonde I have left is still so tit compared to my actual virgin hair because bleached hair is damaged end of nothing will fix it! Lee Stafford approving that puts me off Lee Stafford
Which video is this I neeeees to see it

Omg ahaha the grades for social blade for Georgia vs Misha 😂😂 @Misha girl that’s embarrassing! 😂😂

AND the future projections make me die 😂😂 Georgia May In 5 years is expected to have 2 Million subscribers and in 5 years Misha is expected to have... 400,000 😂😂😂 I’m dying 😂 good luck being a family channel Misha when even YouTube knows your channels dying 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How much is her parents house worth? 2 million? They must be absolutely loaded to be able to afford to do extensive work before moving? I’m not a home owner so I wouldn’t know I’ve just be taught to never spend what I haven’t got so I don’t know maybe they have loans/debts

Probably about 750k? They seem quite well off though, can’t imagine the lake house was particularly cheap!

The house was purchased a few years back for 665k and I imagine has increased in value as looks to be in a good location. The Lakes property is probably 700k - 1.3mil so they have a good amount of cash!

Reactions: 1
Wow they are loaded then, good for them - baffles me why you’d spend so much on a house and let it get to the point scaffolding needs to be put up surely they didn’t buy it like that x

Why is Misha acting like moving is such a big deal? Like no one has ever moved house before her and this is some crazy situation? It’s laughable. It’s not a big deal. People move all the time. Saying she’s keeping in 100% real etc... ABOUT WHAT? It’s not some massive secret. And doing a Q&A on it on insta stories 😂😂 And all the daft questions like wtf? Either she’s asking herself these questions to make it seem like a big deal or her followers are as dumb as she is. It’s not hard to understand that they have a lake house which is their business, they have their actual home which they now wish to move from however it needs building work etc to make it easier to sell. So the family are moving to the lake house whilst the building work is done because they have that luxury... it’s really not that difficult to understand 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Everything is a bit drama to this girl to make her life seem more interesting.

Yesterday she said they moved to the lakes BEFORE lockdown which is a straight up lie. They moved just after lock down happened, maybe two or so weeks in when it was vital that they didn’t move to new houses and new areas etc. You can see this on her Instagram so why is she lying l? All you have to do is look at her pictures and see when she started uploading at the lake house?

Also, she said yesterday that the lake house is only 40 mins away so she’ll be back and forth for more clothes etc. This pretty much confirms my theory that she was back and for the her actual house and actual local area during lockdown because she would suddenly have more clothes, more bedding, more products etc. She would also go and collect her PO Box packages which no doubt were from her LOCAL post office when she was not actually living in her LOCAL area. This girl 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Why is Misha acting like moving is such a big deal? Like no one has ever moved house before her and this is some crazy situation? It’s laughable. It’s not a big deal. People move all the time. Saying she’s keeping in 100% real etc... ABOUT WHAT? It’s not some massive secret. And doing a Q&A on it on insta stories 😂😂 And all the daft questions like wtf? Either she’s asking herself these questions to make it seem like a big deal or her followers are as dumb as she is. It’s not hard to understand that they have a lake house which is their business, they have their actual home which they now wish to move from however it needs building work etc to make it easier to sell. So the family are moving to the lake house whilst the building work is done because they have that luxury... it’s really not that difficult to understand 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Everything is a bit drama to this girl to make her life seem more interesting.

Yesterday she said they moved to the lakes BEFORE lockdown which is a straight up lie. They moved just after lock down happened, maybe two or so weeks in when it was vital that they didn’t move to new houses and new areas etc. You can see this on her Instagram so why is she lying l? All you have to do is look at her pictures and see when she started uploading at the lake house?

Also, she said yesterday that the lake house is only 40 mins away so she’ll be back and forth for more clothes etc. This pretty much confirms my theory that she was back and for the her actual house and actual local area during lockdown because she would suddenly have more clothes, more bedding, more products etc. She would also go and collect her PO Box packages which no doubt were from her LOCAL post office when she was not actually living in her LOCAL area. This girl 🙄🙄🙄🙄
That girls a liar and idiot and bone idle!!!

Why is this girl going on about stress and being run down... like I’ve moved houses MULTIPLE times and yea it’s tiring but just get on with it and get over it. She’s such a whinge. Like oh you poor thing, for once in your life you actually have to work hard 😂

He rarely posts photos of her, and he just looks miserable on all photos. I had a nosey as his exes photos and they look so happy in every single photos. He looks totally different with misha. He looks like a man who’s made a Terrible mistake and has realised it. But he’ll drag it out to save face when in reality people would think more of him if he walked away now with dignity
Omg I just did a stalk and
1. I can’t get over how insanely gorgeous this girl is omg... what a bloody downgrade I’m sorry but...
2. He looks so happy in EVERY SINGLE photo with her, you can tell he definitely loved her and she him, he is 100% going to regret the decisions he’s made omg.

Here’s literally just a few out of so MANY pictures of him and his ex vs him and Misha, dunno about you but I can absolutely see a difference

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She isn't even moving, it's her parents, she's acting like it's so stressful, all she's done is packed her skanky bleeping bedroom up, I bet she is too bone idle to help her parents with anything!

Reactions: 6
Why is this girl going on about stress and being run down... like I’ve moved houses MULTIPLE times and yea it’s tiring but just get on with it and get over it. She’s such a whinge. Like oh you poor thing, for once in your life you actually have to work hard 😂

Omg I just did a stalk and
1. I can’t get over how insanely gorgeous this girl is omg... what a bloody downgrade I’m sorry but...
2. He looks so happy in EVERY SINGLE photo with her, you can tell he definitely loved her and she him, he is 100% going to regret the decisions he’s made omg.

Here’s literally just a few out of so MANY pictures of him and his ex vs him and Misha, dunno about you but I can absolutely see a difference
I completely agree with you, he looks so miserable with misha! He was totally in love with his classy ex and saw the limelight of misha and did one. Looks like he’s regretting it. Wish he’d admit he’s made a mistake going from a beautiful classy girl to the skank that is misha. If he walks away now his life will be so so much easier and he’s have respect

I completely agree with you, he looks so miserable with misha! He was totally in love with his classy ex and saw the limelight of misha and did one. Looks like he’s regretting it. Wish he’d admit he’s made a mistake going from a beautiful classy girl to the skank that is misha. If he walks away now his life will be so so much easier and he’s have respect
Honestly this girl is borderline obsessed I would feel so scared to leave her, especially with all her fans that are actually quite nasty, she sends them after people who have an opinion that she doesn’t like, and remember that one time she sent all her fans to go and harass a buisness on Instagram. Like if he left he knows he would get so much hate and she absolutely would not make it easy for him to leave her either. But those photos proves that he was so much happier with his gorgeous ex than faking photos for Misha. He definitely saw the followers and lifestyle Misha had and thought the grass was greener on the other side, but now probably realised it’s Messy, FAKE, and BROWN 😂

Reactions: 5
I went to watch her new tiktok videos, and decided to go to the comments of the hoe one, someone commented this... I wonder if this is the actual case? Because if it is, then that’s absolutely bleeping low. That’s tit you don’t ever do, go for a guy in a relationship, I agree he looked a lot more happier with his ex, and they actually look a lot more suited, I’m sorry that’s definitely a downgrade, she’s gorgeous, the new video going on about her hair being so healthy🤨🤣, I was thinking the whole way through it she needs to find a new hair dresser if she’s been told her hairs in great condition, no offence to the hair dresser. But her hair doesn’t look in the best condition either so🤷🏼‍♀️😅, would make sense if she’s actually telling misha her hairs in great condition and agreeing to put even more bleach on it, I’m no hair dresser right enough, but she could be doing with maybe having abit darker hair for a while and getting it cut back short and no extensions to let her hair basically recover, she said about not having them in for months during lockdown, her hair did look a lot more healthier, but I wouldn’t say it was great condition, it’s far from that😂😂

Attachments

I went to watch her new tiktok videos, and decided to go to the comments of the hoe one, someone commented this... I wonder if this is the actual case? Because if it is, then that’s absolutely bleeping low. That’s tit you don’t ever do, go for a guy in a relationship, I agree he looked a lot more happier with his ex, and they actually look a lot more suited, I’m sorry that’s definitely a downgrade, she’s gorgeous, the new video going on about her hair being so healthy🤨🤣, I was thinking the whole way through it she needs to find a new hair dresser if she’s been told her hairs in great condition, no offence to the hair dresser. But her hair doesn’t look in the best condition either so🤷🏼‍♀️😅, would make sense if she’s actually telling misha her hairs in great condition and agreeing to put even more bleach on it, I’m no hair dresser right enough, but she could be doing with maybe having abit darker hair for a while and getting it cut back short and no extensions to let her hair basically recover, she said about not having them in for months during lockdown, her hair did look a lot more healthier, but I wouldn’t say it was great condition, it’s far from that😂😂
That’s so horrific, but I guess it would make sense with all the timing, there was definitely little to no time in between it, I know ahhha her hair is HORRIBLE, get a new hairdresser love you’re going to be bald soon, and his ex is stunning, I can’t get over the downgrade. Hope those few followers are worth it Jake because you’re going to be stuck with an obsessed, low intelligence, grubby and fake little girl if you don’t make better choices soon 😂😂