Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine doing an advert and spelling AVAILABLE wrong. Proves Lee Stafford haven’t approved this video first to going on YouTube. Surely they’d of picked this up and also told her your hair look tit don’t post it
The fact they even asked her when she hands down has the worst hair just shows what they are like as a company, I won’t be buying from them that’s for sure.

Reactions: 2
What’s the bet Misha gets her nose pierced soon
A to copy jakes ex (when you look at his ex photos misha is trying and failing to copy her)
B to make Jake like her more

Reactions: 1
Yes and also misha seems to be suddenly loving her little dog...after his ex does. Can’t cope 🤣 give it misha you ain’t her
Wait I literally live in a country where Instagram doesn’t show number of likes, does Misha have like 100k followers but can only manage to get like 10k likes 😂😂 girl...

Also I think it really says a lot about her that she only gets like 30 or so comments on most of her pictures and she can only manage to like/comment on a few, like come on Misha, you’re not that big and famous 😂 it wouldn’t be hard to show the fans who pay your bills a little bit of appreciation for Christ’s sake.

I've just browsed Jake's instagram and she literally comments on every photo, I am cringing so hard

I've just browsed Jake's instagram and she literally comments on every photo, I am cringing so hard
Territorial behaviour that..Must be getting DM's off girls and she has to comment on every photo 😅

Her latest insta post.. She's clearly struggling so much with content, 'facetimes with my boy' makes me think of high school girls who would plaster tit like that all over Facebook just incase people weren't aware 😴 What a boring influencer

Makes it worse his ex is in these photos and look who’s liked it, that’s what you call proper bleep, imagine liking a photo of him and his ex then as she said “sliding into his dms” and chatting him up🐸, lowest kind of girl that, I hope his ex laughs at what he’s settled for, I mean the girl post her life on the internet, so his ex will be able to see exact what she’s liked and a state of a girl she really is😂, I wouldn’t be surprised if you seen her getting her nose pierced and trying to be like his ex, she definitely try’s to fit guys looks, noticed it with cobi, a lot of things he liked she tried to pull off, so she’s definitely one of those girls, if I’ve realised anything since following misha is, money really cannot buy you class 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also misha hun, since we know you look here👋🏼, one thing to remember if he’ll cheat for you, he’ll cheat on you😬

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Another example of MISHA COPYING JAKES EX DESPERATE HUN JUST DESPERATE

he’s looks absolutely miserable with her. He’s clearly staying with her to save pride just leave now Cos If you leave if later nobody will haveany respect for you at all!
I was gonna say it’s like the Poundland version of her photo but even that’s not enough 🤣🤣, his ex is really pretty, she looks a lot more natural, wouldn’t be surprised if soon misha has brown hair and says she fancies a change when really she’s just trying to turn into his ex 🤣🤣, absolutely embarrassing that misha’s photos have a lot more likes than hers🤦🏼‍♀️, can you imagine your son being in a relationship with a girl who’s been to uni and such a pretty natural girl who looks like she’s be sweet and then it ends and he comes home with misha grimes, a girl who feels the need to dance around in pants to her followers uploads half the tit she does on YouTube and feels the need to put wake up on a to do list🤦🏼‍♀️, has any has family checked to see if he’s had a breakdown😂😂😂, I actually wonder what his family really think of her🤣🤣, won’t surprise me if he try’s to get back with his ex at some point, looks like they where together for a while, he’ll realise what he’s done, I just hope his ex then tells him to duck off

I was gonna say it’s like the Poundland version of her photo but even that’s not enough 🤣🤣, his ex is really pretty, she looks a lot more natural, wouldn’t be surprised if soon misha has brown hair and says she fancies a change when really she’s just trying to turn into his ex 🤣🤣, absolutely embarrassing that misha’s photos have a lot more likes than hers🤦🏼‍♀️, can you imagine your son being in a relationship with a girl who’s been to uni and such a pretty natural girl who looks like she’s be sweet and then it ends and he comes home with misha grimes, a girl who feels the need to dance around in pants to her followers uploads half the tit she does on YouTube and feels the need to put wake up on a to do list🤦🏼‍♀️, has any has family checked to see if he’s had a breakdown😂😂😂, I actually wonder what his family really think of her🤣🤣, won’t surprise me if he try’s to get back with his ex at some point, looks like they where together for a while, he’ll realise what he’s done, I just hope his ex then tells him to duck off
Oh imagine your son bringing that home, I’d be mortified!

he’s looks absolutely miserable with her. He’s clearly staying with her to save pride just leave now Cos If you leave if later nobody will haveany respect for you at all!
This is just creepy haha, you can even see the maturity levels in both of these pictures, like Mishas pyjamas... come on, her damaged as tit hair, her big ass head, her gross fake tan. Everything about her is just gross now. I don’t know if it’s personality making me think this but tbh I genuinely don’t find Misha attractive at all. Also how RATTY did that hair look when working out 🤮

Reactions: 6
This is just creepy haha, you can even see the maturity levels in both of these pictures, like Mishas pyjamas... come on, her damaged as tit hair, her big ass head, her gross fake tan. Everything about her is just gross now. I don’t know if it’s personality making me think this but tbh I genuinely don’t find Misha attractive at all. Also how RATTY did that hair look when working out 🤮
I think She’s a right munter lol

• Haha
Wait I literally live in a country where Instagram doesn’t show number of likes, does Misha have like 100k followers but can only manage to get like 10k likes 😂😂 girl...

Also I think it really says a lot about her that she only gets like 30 or so comments on most of her pictures and she can only manage to like/comment on a few, like come on Misha, you’re not that big and famous 😂 it wouldn’t be hard to show the fans who pay your bills a little bit of appreciation for Christ’s sake.
First of all, this is amazing. I've literally tried to turn likes off on instagram but I cant find it anywhere (I work in tech and hate how manipulative it all is). Which country are you in if you don't mind me asking?

And this is just hilarious 🤣 I cant get over how ratty she looks in general. She really does just look a mess. When you look at the ex's photo, she's so effortless haha and then there's misha the try hard 😆

I really have no respect for either of them and I wish I could unfollow them both but to be fair I'm always intrigued to see whats next as it really is a never ending tit show

Reactions: 3
First of all, this is amazing. I've literally tried to turn likes off on instagram but I cant find it anywhere (I work in tech and hate how manipulative it all is). Which country are you in if you don't mind me asking?

And this is just hilarious 🤣 I cant get over how ratty she looks in general. She really does just look a mess. When you look at the ex's photo, she's so effortless haha and then there's misha the try hard 😆

I really have no respect for either of them and I wish I could unfollow them both but to be fair I'm always intrigued to see whats next as it really is a never ending tit show
I’m in New Zealand ☺ Having no likes is so much better and far more pleasant ☺ And yea his ex is an absolute natural 10/10 everything about Misha is so fake.