Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY DOES SHE LOOK AT THE CAMERA AFTER EVERY REP SHE DOES

And i think she should go pink with her hair - she looked healthy and glowing when she was that colour! Unlike dirty and washed out that white blonde does. And of course take them god awful shapeless, unflattering extensions out 😂

And as for this site....most of the time we are discussing her actions and behaviour to help her because we are concerned of the impact it has to young audiences, and herself! 😂

100% agree, I liked the pink hair, suited her a lot more than the pure bleach blonde hair, her tan either didn’t look as bad with it, her hair is absolutely ruined from bleaching it and her hair isn’t naturally light, so every time she’s backs at the salon she’s having to have her roots bleached again, I have a really dirty blonde/light brown hair, my natural hair is darker and I know the strain it’s put on my hair and mine isn’t even bleached anywhere near as much or I’m a lot darker in colour aswell, so I can imagine what her hair must feel like, if she went abit darker and cut the dead ends off her hair, and left it, she’d be able to get it back to a good condition, the fact she’s trying to give away hair products when her hair looks like that 😂🤣🤣, I was debating trying them aswell but not now 😂😂😂

I know! What’s the bets she uploads loads of pictures on him smiling now hahhaa
i can imagine it right now, shouting at him in her bedroom, to smile for a photo taken a tantrum if he doesn’t 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
100% agree, I liked the pink hair, suited her a lot more than the pure bleach blonde hair, her tan either didn’t look as bad with it, her hair is absolutely ruined from bleaching it and her hair isn’t naturally light, so every time she’s backs at the salon she’s having to have her roots bleached again, I have a really dirty blonde/light brown hair, my natural hair is darker and I know the strain it’s put on my hair and mine isn’t even bleached anywhere near as much or I’m a lot darker in colour aswell, so I can imagine what her hair must feel like, if she went abit darker and cut the dead ends off her hair, and left it, she’d be able to get it back to a good condition, the fact she’s trying to give away hair products when her hair looks like that 😂🤣🤣, I was debating trying them aswell but not now 😂😂😂

i can imagine it right now, shouting at him in her bedroom, to smile for a photo taken a tantrum if he doesn’t 😂😂😂😂
Yes she’ll be shouting BAAAABBBBBEEEEE smile make it PENG ☺🤣🤣 can tell later on tonight she’ll be telling him to back her up on his stories. And because he can’t admit he’s messed up big time being with her he will be ok misha il put something on Instagram to say I love you 🤣 man up Jake

Reactions: 4
🙄🙄 tired of seeing her in her underwear
Imagine all the brands thinking of working with her, watch her stories and see how scruffy she is and that she just walks with her bum and vag out

I’d be mortified personally, to post myself this way on the internet 😂 super professional.. what other youtuber does this I really can’t think of anyone to steep that low. A sexy well edited lingerie pic is one thing but to just roll out of bed dirty and film yourself brushing your teeth unshowered and dressed in something you can barely call PJs? 🤢

Reactions: 6
Yes she’ll be shouting BAAAABBBBBEEEEE smile make it PENG ☺🤣🤣 can tell later on tonight she’ll be telling him to back her up on his stories. And because he can’t admit he’s messed up big time being with her he will be ok misha il put something on Instagram to say I love you 🤣 man up Jake
Omg ahhahahah as predicted!!!!!

I like how she’s posting about how it doesn’t bother her hahaha if it doesn’t bother her then why is she posting about it. Any mature adult would just ignore the crap being said. She’s ridiculous. We all know she will continue reading this site, she’s so in love with herself she wouldn’t help herself. Also that you tube comment she blasted where she said “slag me off but don’t come for my loved ones” they were literally just saying that Jake looked happier with his ex and not her... like how is that in anyways slagging off anyone but her, she’s a wreck 🙄

Can you post a screenshot of her story please? Ive deleted insta but still want to drama 👀❤

Attachments

• Heart
I think the reason she is working out like a maniac and not losing weight is cause she keeps snacking on those “healthy” bars yet they contain soo much natural sugars

I think the reason she is working out like a maniac and not losing weight is cause she keeps snacking on those “healthy” bars yet they contain soo much natural sugars
😂 Oh no is this like mean girls all over again

Imagine all the brands thinking of working with her, watch her stories and see how scruffy she is and that she just walks with her bum and vag out

I’d be mortified personally, to post myself this way on the internet 😂 super professional.. what other youtuber does this I really can’t think of anyone to steep that low. A sexy well edited lingerie pic is one thing but to just roll out of bed dirty and film yourself brushing your teeth unshowered and dressed in something you can barely call PJs? 🤢
She actually annoys me so much, i cant even point to one thing, i think its how completely self absorbed she is, her annoying over exaggerated faces, she should focus on eating healthy and living a healthier lifestyle, she definitely has weight issues as i keep seeing her workout like mad seemingly after she eats a bunch of tit/a ridiculously huge meal with tons of sauces etc. The huge drama because her family are living at their second home for a bit and now her whole life has changed, or how redecorating her bedroom is a "huge life change" grow up

Reactions: 2

Yes she is grim. Georgia May is doing SO much better than misha getting thousands upon thousands of more views. That’s because We don’t see her prancing around in underwear arse and tits hanging out literally everyday. She’s got some class, same with molly mae. Mishas new obsession with wearing next to nothing is undoubtedly for Jake’s benefit! She’s absolutely obsessed with the guy, like scarily so. His Instagram has literally 3 photos of her ever. Hers well it’s covered in photos of him, she mentions him every single day, tags him every single day and have photos and a shrine to him. The girls got serious issues like badly.

Misha is the most BORING, MUNDANE, immature influencer I’ve ever come across

how is your parents moving house such a huge deal for everyone? A lot of people her age are living on their own...

Misha is the most BORING, MUNDANE, immature influencer I’ve ever come across

how is your parents moving house such a huge deal for everyone? A lot of people her age are living on their own...
Did you see her tiktok where she was whinging about her life and how hard she has it right now. Like “unwell family member” your dad has a sore back Misha come on. And I can’t even remember the other things she decided to whine about

• Haha
Did you see her tiktok where she was whinging about her life and how hard she has it right now. Like “unwell family member” your dad has a sore back Misha come on. And I can’t even remember the other things she decided to whine about
“I will be duetting this every month to show it always gets better” HAHAHAHHAHA she has no worry in the world

I can’t keep quiet any longer. Watching her workout videos actually hurts me as a PT. Her form is completely whack and she is going to end up with some serious injuries if she doesn’t sort it out soon. I wish influencers who had no clue on how to complete an exercise would stop uploading videos of their workouts because it is pointless as they have no clue what they are doing and their mindless followers will copy and endure the same injuries.
She also did a poll on her insta a while ago and the majority voted that they didn’t want to see her workouts but here we are still seeing them daily 🙄

tbh I quite like watching them just to see how bad her form is! Those sumo squats looked like she was going to break her knee 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah I agree and maybe it’s just me but I always notice her main meal portions are huge! Then she always comments on her ‘food baby’ or how bloated she is afterwards. I don’t think that’s very healthy to always feel like that after your dinner every single night.

Reactions: 3
She would be so much better lifting a lighter weight with good form! She’s basically not going to be achieving anything by swinging the weight like that! Especially for venteral raises, if she was still using 8kg (I think she was as she was swinging it and leaning back) then that’s stupid as it’s a much weaker range of motion! I’ve been weight lifting for a year now and still I can’t go heavier than 5kgs for ventral raises and I have a lot more muscle mass than Misha but everyone is different so who knows 😂

Between climbing out her window on to her roof at 21 years of age, naming her plants, having 272927292 teddy bears, and that weird ass photo she just put on her story of her lying on the ground. I have actually never seen a more immature influencer ever. She does realise that’s why she’s lost followers?? People like Georgia and molly mae,Flossie are all independent mature classy girls and very independent, this is what young girls are looking up to now, (apart from mishas 13 year old fans) so does she not realise being a complete weirdo who acts like a child at 21 is not attractive and not appealing to any new followers. Not saying she has to be like other people but if she doesn’t want her youtube to die then she’ll have to up her game and ditch her weird immaturity she continues to put on at 21. She was more mature at 17 than she is now

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She’s the only person ever to work out (wrongly) like a maniac yet her arse and thighs get flabbier and saggier by the day.
She’s a straight up square, who can work her angles but you forget Misha that you also post videos where your body looks nothing like what you post 🤣 she’s so dumb.

• Haha
Shes apparently starting a 'mini series' on hate that she gets. I wonder if we will be featured in said series 😂

But I agree with the above. We are just pointing out blatant observations? If anything if she took it as constructive criticism then maybe we would be left with nothing to moan about 😂

I respect Shophie Louise in one of her recent videos she collected all the 'hate' she received about the way she applied her makeup, admitted she wasn't skilled in it and took it on board and tried it differently. How mature!

Misha just lashes out and doesnt understand we aren't here to just come after her over nothing. Its related to her actions.