Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if the worst thing in her life right now is not being able to build ikea furniture shes got it really nice
Definitely! And the amount of times she’s posted on stories saying she ‘wants to cry’ about how hard it is just shows how out of touch she is about real issues people face in the world and how privileged she is

Reactions: 3
Ugh she is such a brat! This is what mine and a lot of other working class people’s kitchens look like when they are old kitchens and we can’t afford to do them up, or renting older houses. She calls it a hell hole and states just how ugly it is because it hasn’t had a makeover. Acting like her parents HAVE to do it up and she is burdened with such an ugly kitchen. Why don’t you pay for it to be done up yourself Misha :)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
How has her house got that untidy?! It was a mess! And it was only her there! And why does she film herself tidying? And whyyyyy apologise for the butt flashes like maybe put something on that isn’t going to flash your arse everytime?! No one wants to see it gurl

Reactions: 8
The comment at the bottom, looks like that is a thing then👀, feel sorry for cobi, they’ve only just split up 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣, seems like the kind of girl that cannot be alone now she’s had a relationship, so she’s just gonna jump to another guy right after🤦🏼‍♀️, rebound 🤣🤣🤣

Ugh she is such a brat! This is what mine and a lot of other working class people’s kitchens look like when they are old kitchens and we can’t afford to do them up, or renting older houses. She calls it a hell hole and states just how ugly it is because it hasn’t had a makeover. Acting like her parents HAVE to do it up and she is burdened with such an ugly kitchen. Why don’t you pay for it to be done up yourself Misha :)

I thought the same, just a normal kitchen, I do actually like the look of an older kitchen, sure they always say about the kitchen, not being funny but with the money her and her mum spend on clothing hauls they could’ve had the kitchen done ages ago, or as you said, misha talks like she makes good money, if it bothered her that much, she’d change it for her parents then 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️, sure she could make a YouTube video out of that 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The comment at the bottom, looks like that is a thing then👀, feel sorry for cobi, they’ve only just split up 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣, seems like the kind of girl that cannot be alone now she’s had a relationship, so she’s just gonna jump to another guy right after🤦🏼‍♀️, rebound 🤣🤣🤣

I thought the same, just a normal kitchen, I do actually like the look of an older kitchen, sure they always say about the kitchen, not being funny but with the money her and her mum spend on clothing hauls they could’ve had the kitchen done ages ago, or as you said, misha talks like she makes good money, if it bothered her that much, she’d change it for her parents then 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️, sure she could make a YouTube video out of that 🤣🤣🤣
She’s got a problem, this girl is really not ready for a relationship 😂😂 she has the maturity levels of an 11 year old, this “relationship” is gonna go down in flames 😂

Reactions: 1
Why is she shouting “let’s normalise shaving because it IS NORMAL!!” In her razor AD? Surely shaving is already normalised? This is a thing a lot of people do...? I’m... confused?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
LOL she has literally exposed her home address when adding those bedside tables to her stories

did she? I didnt see anything? What did she reveal? The delivery address on the order?

must have deleted and reuploaded
Oh yeah it's been deleted! Basically in the bottom corner of one of the websites, it said "dispatch to ...(her postcode)". People must have commented for her to remove it

Oh yeah it's been deleted! Basically in the bottom corner of one of the websites, it said "dispatch to ...(her postcode)". People must have commented for her to remove it
Between that and getting her tit out on YouTube she’s not had a good run of it recently!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Between that and getting her tit out on YouTube she’s not had a good run of it recently!
shes had a lot more out on youtube. Someone mentioned in her old thread that theres a reddit which posts links and time stamps to everytime shes ever had a‘slip’ on youtube. Not just her boobs but her 👀👀 as well! I feel a bit sorry for her knowing theres a reddit about this, but surely she watches her videos before she posts them?
AND why does she insist on changing in front of the camera, pause the camera, change, then carry on again! Its not hard

• Wow
She loves it, like when she does speed cleans with her shorts hiked right up and says “sorry for the flashing” ...no you’re not sorry you know fine well what you’re doing 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’m actually surprised she could find a boyfriend on social media, surely once you see her videos and Instagram stuff you’d be put off 🤣, she isn’t a bad looking girl, and maybe if she didn’t come across as immature online, think that’s what happened with cobi, he’s seen how immature she is, and realises she acts way to young to have a serious relationship, I feel for cobi though, even if he did end it, they where together for almost a year and she’s moved on pretty quick, unless he’s already got someone else, her parents are under her in her new bedroom 🤣, going to have to hear her rebound🤣🤣🤣🤣, but then again her mum gives me the vibe she’d be proud of her sleeping with different guys 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Feel so uncomfortable seeing her drag her dog closer to her by his legs 😩 horrible.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely didn’t realise this was supposed to be the “good angle” I thought she was going to be like “ I have no boobs and no tone but I still work out to be healthy... and that’s okay” but apparently this is the one we are supposed to admire ? 😂 oops.. this girl really is head over heels for herself isn’t she.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Haha anyone seen her most recent tiktok... she just admitted to the 'secret boyfriend'
... couldn't keep it a secret for long could she? 🙄🙄

This may sound really horrid, but you would think after 4 months of working out for 3 hours a day you would see a change in her body, but I literally cannot see any change at all???

Reactions: 4
She’s so immature, purely the the only reason she did that tiktok was to show that off.

get ready for the whinging to everybody that she doesn’t have the obligation to tell people after basically admitting it for attention 😂🙄