Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she really doesn’t do herself any favours with that too do list if she wants another boyfriend, I mean anyone would laugh at them

wake up
Take selfie
Make tiktok
Post tiktok
Shower
Bed

no thanks misha I’ll pass on the too do list 🙃🤣

I mean I think I’ve got the memory of a goldfish, but I don’t need to write a too do list, with wake up on it or shower🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know we've already talked about this but what is up with her terrible form, no wonder she isnt getting many results. Look at her story of her doing that madfit 2010 dance workout. If you watch madfit's video its supposed to be squats and then the last squat you are supposed to put your hands up slowly. Misha's is actually a joke, im not sure if shes trying to be funny or what but its terrible she is flopping her arms around like cold spaghetti, youre arms are supposed to be strong like a dancer, and is that her version of a squat she looks like she is bending to pick something up, your butt is supposed to be behind you like you are sitting down, ugh, and the side lunges she isnt going nearly deep enough. This is why she has no results and she must be in so much pain, her knees will kill squatting like that. She has no results because she is using her knees not her butt and leg muscles to squat.

Reactions: 6
No one thinks that ? 😂 I can’t think of one time she looks “put together” she constantly just looks dirty to me ahah 😂😂😂
I find it tedious she puts stories of her literally yawning on insta. This is not insta story content

Reactions: 6
Yet again with someone else on her story today!! As someone with a vulnerable family member she doesn’t take this very seriously - I’m a year younger then misha and haven’t seen anyone outside of my household as my dad is vulnerable - it’s not hard to say no to plans or stay home when you know someone’s life is at risk! It’s definitely a lie she’s telling about a vulnerable family member that or she just doesn’t care - either way it’s shocking!

Reactions: 3
No one thinks that ? 😂 I can’t think of one time she looks “put together” she constantly just looks dirty to me ahah 😂😂😂
She is like a car that goes from 0-100 in 6 seconds. She’s either fannying about in her house wearing sportswear with ratty hair, bad tan, and no makeup, or she’s Pageant Misha who looks like she’s been tangoed, with seventeen layers of makeup and some puffball explosion dress covered in Swarovski “diamonds”

There’s no in between!

• Haha
Can someone please explain who this girl is on her insta stories? and why is she back at ikea a day later?! The point is you go once get all that you need for a little while to reduce risk, also there are ppl who are waiting in line to go and she just keeps going back every single day taking up room and making everyone else wait longer!

Reactions: 1
I know we've already talked about this but what is up with her terrible form, no wonder she isnt getting many results. Look at her story of her doing that madfit 2010 dance workout. If you watch madfit's video its supposed to be squats and then the last squat you are supposed to put your hands up slowly. Misha's is actually a joke, im not sure if shes trying to be funny or what but its terrible she is flopping her arms around like cold spaghetti, youre arms are supposed to be strong like a dancer, and is that her version of a squat she looks like she is bending to pick something up, your butt is supposed to be behind you like you are sitting down, ugh, and the side lunges she isnt going nearly deep enough. This is why she has no results and she must be in so much pain, her knees will kill squatting like that. She has no results because she is using her knees not her butt and leg muscles to squat.
I do this workout a lot usually after chloe ting or doing a run just for a bit extra and when I watched misha filming herself doing it I felt like mad fit myself. I am dripping (ew lol) sometimes after that workout, she looked like how my little brother does it next to me as a laugh😂. When she was doing her workout with khloe on her stories as well misha’s terrible form stood out so badly 😦 , at least she’s trying I guess haha

Either Jake has already pied her and she’s bitter. Or she’s posting it ironically as, after swearing to never be involved with a guy beginning with a J again, she is now involved with a guy beginning with a J again 🙄. Either way, this is conformation that she was with Jake this week.

Attachments

Either Jake has already pied her and she’s bitter. Or she’s posting it ironically as, after swearing to never be involved with a guy beginning with a J again, she is now involved with a guy beginning with a J again 🙄. Either way, this is conformation that she was with Jake this week.
I think it’s more ironic

I feel like Misha doing the decorating thing for content/insta stories is exactly what Emily Canham did... copycat?

i dont understand the point of her most recent video?? if shes hauling stuff in the sale, obviously a lot of the stuff is gonna be out of stock in most sizes or even completely - surely the point of a haul is to link viewers to the items in the video? seriously just content for the sake of content at this point. also the way she sucks in her stomach so there's a line down the middle but just pushes the lower half out even more just irrationally pisses me off 😂😂 as does the way she says'something' she says it like 'sun-think' SO ANNOYING and idk why her family and friends don't correct her as she constantly says it 😂

Reactions: 1
Can I ask what the duck a vegan razor is 🤣 I’m vegan but like wtf is the need?
And she obviously reads here cus the caption to her most latest pic is about “comparing the rate of becoming a womEN” ... great grammar as usual 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else get so annoyed when she wears like pants or something and doesn’t pull it up that little bit to cover that pouch of hers, it literally just accentuates it ? If she just pulled it up the tiniest bit more it would flatter her body so much more.

The ikea flatpack nonsense on her story is driving me insane!! Ikea flat packs can be hard to put together, and often having another person makes it sooo much easier - but she is such an impatient child that she has to put it up instantly, doesn’t even clear the space around it before starting, and doesn’t bother enough to make sure that everything is all the right way round before doing it so it’s completely wrong! If you put them up properly, ikea furniture can last decently, but if not they’ll be unstable and tit and last you all of 5 mins lol. She has 0 life skills since when did she think she would be able to do something like assemble a flat pack alone😂

Reactions: 4
The ikea flatpack nonsense on her story is driving me insane!! Ikea flat packs can be hard to put together, and often having another person makes it sooo much easier - but she is such an impatient child that she has to put it up instantly, doesn’t even clear the space around it before starting, and doesn’t bother enough to make sure that everything is all the right way round before doing it so it’s completely wrong! If you put them up properly, ikea furniture can last decently, but if not they’ll be unstable and tit and last you all of 5 mins lol. She has 0 life skills since when did she think she would be able to do something like assemble a flat pack alone😂
Idk if the worst thing in her life right now is not being able to build ikea furniture shes got it really nice