Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her latest video and it’s actually painful to watch. Her mum begging for the cameras attention by constantly butting in and interrupting her... and the sheer drama of it all, like why was she so nervous to see whether she’d already had it?
And can someone tell me why the duck her mum is constantly in a onesie and that weird headband thing 🤣
Also what is her mums accent?

Reactions: 7
Lol yes I agree! The waking up pic was painfully obvious. Not sure if the quick rebound is to make Cobi jealous but someone mentioned theyve been talking since basically as soon as her and Cobi broke up, they were together for like a year, i cant imagine just talking to a new guy like 3 days after breaking up w someone i was with for a year

exactly, he was living at her house days before they broke up, don’t believe you can be with someone a year and then jump to someone else, without it being a rebound, part of me thinks she’s just posted it for cobi to make him jealous if he’s still watching her and knowing maybe his friends would message him about thinking she’s with another guy aswell, let’s not ignore the fact she’s living with someone “vulnerable” and is jumping from house to house and seeing different people, either she doesn’t give a duck about that family member or she’s talking out her arse 😬

I just watched her latest video and it’s actually painful to watch. Her mum begging for the cameras attention by constantly butting in and interrupting her... and the sheer drama of it all, like why was she so nervous to see whether she’d already had it?
And can someone tell me why the duck her mum is constantly in a onesie and that weird headband thing 🤣
I think because she was born in Poland but then probably has influences from watching TV etc

Reactions: 2
Why were they both so disappointed she failed the corona anti body test, acting as if she’d just failed her driving test or something.

Reactions: 6
Why were they both so disappointed she failed the corona anti body test, acting as if she’d just failed her driving test or something.
Exactly it’s not an accomplishment, it’s very serious and they were gutted? They are so weird n

Her mom only wears like super matchy dressy outfits or a onesie with that headband... there is no in between

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s hidden some of her pins off Pinterest now because I just came to say she’s covering her walls in prints as predicted and all her new bedroom saved pins are gone 😒

EB6F5511-1CE5-432A-99A7-2FBB26276D24.png

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I just still feel like really Misha, those snaps that were obviously her on a date and sleeping over with a guy. Then she's going to say, "omg why does everyone want to know about my life :cry:"
Like if she really didnt want everyone involved in her love life she wouldnt take a million photos the second she gets a guy to agree to go on a date with her

Misha: "pls guys you dont know what happens behind closed doors, my family is so vulnerable 🥺"
Also Misha: runs to sleep over at a random guys house as soon as she gets the chance 😂

I also think its funny how these youtubers are like "i havent been away from my family this long, i cant deal with being away from my family" but if they're away to go on a fun trip, funny how that doesnt count!
Like Misha Grimes couldnt be away from Cobi for 2 weeks when she had to self isolate when coming back from travelling but she could be away from him on a 10 day disney trip 😂
Something i posted on another thread... Misha really needs to grow up shes getting too old to have a hissy fit/temper tantrum every time something doesnt goes her way, or she doesnt get what she wants, shes so immature

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why does this old grown ass woman buy cheap designer and LIE through her teeth about it, disgusting... also Misha has deleted all the new stuff and Harry Potter handbags aha 😂😂 do ya think Cobi hit her up after everyone telling him it’s fake and realised people knew 😂 also from the looks of it even her “Gucci belt” is fake as tit too. -_-

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Plot twist ( just my thought) cobi is blocking people who mention the bag, she’s deleting Pinterest stuff, what if cobi is the “new boyfriend” 🤨, what if they’ve got back together and she doesn’t want anyone knowing yet👀 and maybe they where away somewhere working it out👀

Reactions: 2
Plot twist ( just my thought) cobi is blocking people who mention the bag, she’s deleting Pinterest stuff, what if cobi is the “new boyfriend” 🤨, what if they’ve got back together and she doesn’t want anyone knowing yet👀 and maybe they where away somewhere working it out👀
That boat she was on (the orange/yellow one) is on That Jake Guys sisters Instagram And so is that Exact river she was on , that’s absolutely him 😂 and while she was away in Windsor Cobi was posting workout videos at home (as usual) ahahha, I reckon he’s just deleting and blocking because it’s fake and that’s just embarrassing aha 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Also that video really pissed me off last night, her and her mother disappointed she doesn’t have COVID-19, I’m sorry but why the duck would She want that? Especially when she’s got a “vulnerable” family member, if she tested positive for it, chances are high she’d Past it too that person. She’s only disappointed, because she wanted it so he could get attention for it, and make YouTube videos, who the duck would want that🤦🏼‍♀️ that’s pure attention, does she live under a rock, people have been dying from this say she did have it, she could easily have passed it too her VULNERABLE family member and they could die? She wants all that for attention and YouTube videos, I bet all those family members who’ve lost there loved one because of this, where absolutely devastated when they came back positive 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I also find it kind of rude how she is posting all these things clearly with someone/in a different place and has the nerve to say “oh that’s about all that’s been going on in my life hehe” like I’m sorry, but the People you’re lying to actually PAY YOUR BILLS, and you only care about them when it makes you money 🙄🙄 shes honestly horrendous.!

That boat she was on (the orange/yellow one) is on That Jake Guys sisters Instagram And so is that Exact river she was on , that’s absolutely him 😂 and while she was away in Windsor Cobi was posting workout videos at home (as usual) ahahha, I reckon he’s just deleting and blocking because it’s fake and that’s just embarrassing aha 😂😂😂

Ahh I don’t follow cobi🤣, They where together for a year, I’d maybe understand if it wasn’t a serious relationship and lasted a few months, then going with another guy right away you could maybe see, but after almost a year and how “in love” she was with him👀, you cannot just jump to another guy🤣, I’m going through a breakup right now, I couldn’t imagine jumping to another guy right away🤨, she’s probably been on here seeing what everyone is saying and seeing people messaging cobi so she’s deleting tit🤣, misha is definitely one of those people who’ll be on here searching up her name wanting to see what everyone is saying about her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ahh I don’t follow cobi🤣, They where together for a year, I’d maybe understand if it wasn’t a serious relationship and lasted a few months, then going with another guy right away you could maybe see, but after almost a year and how “in love” she was with him👀, you cannot just jump to another guy🤣, I’m going through a breakup right now, I couldn’t imagine jumping to another guy right away🤨, she’s probably been on here seeing what everyone is saying and seeing people messaging cobi so she’s deleting tit🤣, misha is definitely one of those people who’ll be on here searching up her name wanting to see what everyone is saying about her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ahahahahaha she isn’t gonna like what’s been written then 😂😂 hope she sees it though, because her actions are EMBARRASSING for a 21 year old. Hope this Jake guy turns out to be another “F boy” Story 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Ahahahahaha she isn’t gonna like what’s been written then 😂😂 hope she sees it though, because her actions are EMBARRASSING for a 21 year old. Hope this Jake guy turns out to be another “F boy” Story 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
And its another Jake too! I feel like the Jake Boys situation was really embarrassing for Misha :oops: Like i reckon they hooked up, she wanted more and she was just a hookup to him

And its another Jake too! I feel like the Jake Boys situation was really embarrassing for Misha :oops: Like i reckon they hooked up, she wanted more and she was just a hookup to him
She said in the story time that they went on 1 or a couple dates and then he basically ghosted her and then she was on instagram and he had posted a picture of him and his new girlfriend. So he obviously had a better deal 😂😂

She said in the story time that they went on 1 or a couple dates and then he basically ghosted her and then she was on instagram and he had posted a picture of him and his new girlfriend. So he obviously had a better deal 😂😂
This was after Emily Canham right??

Reactions: 1