Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Misha’s new TikTok about their ‘ex’s’ is just embarrassing. They are so immature together. Always thinking everything is funny and a big joke. I mean don’t get me wrong, I like to have a good time with my friends but 99% of the time they are laughing nothing even remotely funny is happening. I think they probably force it for the camera like ‘omg look how much fun we are having’ when really they probably just sit with their face in their phones most of the time. In Ikea they were setting up the camera and playing in the kitchens and pushing each other in the trolly... that’s how kids behave! And I mean it’s one thing to do it as a joke but to actually set up your camera and film yourself deliberately doing it doesn’t really scream ‘spontaneous fun’ to me!

Reactions: 5
Misha’s new TikTok about their ‘ex’s’ is just embarrassing. They are so immature together. Always thinking everything is funny and a big joke. I mean don’t get me wrong, I like to have a good time with my friends but 99% of the time they are laughing nothing even remotely funny is happening. I think they probably force it for the camera like ‘omg look how much fun we are having’ when really they probably just sit with their face in their phones most of the time. In Ikea they were setting up the camera and playing in the kitchens and pushing each other in the trolly... that’s how kids behave! And I mean it’s one thing to do it as a joke but to actually set up your camera and film yourself deliberately doing it doesn’t really scream ‘spontaneous fun’ to me!
I just watched it 😂 apparently Cobi was most likely to cheat? 😂 and she was conflicted for the “who’s ex do you hate more” question too 😂😂 I also hate how everyone’s saying how “mature” they are that none of them said they down graded... like no no, they aren’t dating anyone else ahah it’s not possible for them to downgrade, we know damn well that if they were dating someone else Misha would think he downgraded 😂😂

I just watched it 😂 apparently Cobi was most likely to cheat? 😂 and she was conflicted for the “who’s ex do you hate more” question too 😂😂 I also hate how everyone’s saying how “mature” they are that none of them said they down graded... like no no, they aren’t dating anyone else ahah it’s not possible for them to downgrade, we know damn well that if they were dating someone else Misha would think he downgraded 😂😂
I thought it was so funny when they said whose more likely to cheat and they said both kinda but more Cobi and Misha made a face like okay so he def cheated on her then 😂

I like how she is always going on about how she “doesn’t owe anyone” an explanation about Cobi and she doesn’t want to disrespect him by putting it out on the internet blah blah... but yet takes EVERY POSSIBLE CHANCE to make a dig at/about him 😂😂🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Honestly, if their managers had any sense they would drop these i influencers that think they are above the rules. Wrong on so many levels

Reactions: 1
So I didn’t follow Misha when she was with cobi - so who is that guy in her story, is that Cobi? 🤣 cus she references him being with her at the end?
And can i ask why you would film yourself in the supermarket? Her content is just so dull

Why does she start every sentence with ‘OK... so’!!! Really sorry if no one has noticed this because it’s all you’re going to hear now 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

Reactions: 5
i actually think her friends working in the nhs is a bit irrelevant. just because they work in the nhs doesn’t mean they aren’t allowed to join bubbles, it’s more the fact she’s travelled so far when i’m sure there was someone in scotland she could have joined a bubble with.

Exactly as someone said under 🤣, not saying she shouldn’t joined another household, misha made it sound like someone very vulnerable was in her household, not saying her friend would have it, but if there is someone very vulnerable in the house, surely she wouldn’t want to take the risk knowing her friend is that bit of a higher risk to carrying it ect, and if someone in the house is vulnerable to me, I wouldn’t take any risk at all

I’m glad someone else mentioned the comment about them both completely naked in bed together under the same covers, I thought it was just me 🤣🤣, I’m very close to my friends, we’d happily change in front of each other ect, but In no way would we both sleep naked together in the same bed with the same covers🤣🤣, they both look completely naked too👀, also the whole big transformation was her swapping rooms🤦🏼‍♀️, she also said her mum and dad where still at the lake house didn’t she? And it was just her and her friend, maybe I’m hearing things, but I’m sure in her new YouTube video, you hear her mum talking to her? Same day while her friend is there too👀, I mean not even that. Walking around ikea touching everything, no mask or nothing... I’m sorry but either she’s taken out her arse about a “ vulnerable” person living in her house to make an excuse about going to the lake house. Or she really just doesn’t give a duck about anyone else🤦🏼‍♀️, I’m the same age as misha, me and my friends love having a laugh together, but her stories show how immature they both are, pushing each other around pretending to be cooking ect in IKEA, is that not what little kids do🤨 and touching everything 🤢🤢, I’m sure places like ikea are having limited people in at a time too? So loads of people are waiting in a queue to get into ikea while misha and her friend push each other around and make videos for Instagram, I’m sorry but if I was standing waiting to go into ikea ( wouldn’t 👀) and immature adults where running around the shop filming themselves and acting like children I’d be pissed, surely everyone in that queue just wants to get in and out the shop to avoid being around people longer, yet you have misha running around the shop filming herself 🙃🙃, no thought for anyone else that girl 😴, as for the tiktok, I think that says a lot about her and cobi then doesn’t it 😬, I actually think it’s pretty cringe growing a “adults” making those kinda tiktoks😬, tit you done in High School 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why does she start every sentence with ‘OK... so’!!! Really sorry if no one has noticed this because it’s all you’re going to hear now 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
With a hand clap and “BUT. So. Yeah. Ok”
Irrationally irritates me 🤯

Reactions: 9
Is she for real? SERIOUSLY? How can she sit there and act all holier-than-thou when she had been one of the worst offenders of the lockdown rules?! She has lied time and time again in an attempt to excuse the rule breaks. First she went to Florida when this was all kicking off. Pleaded that she ‘didn’t know and wouldn’t never have gone had she known’... It WAS known, Disney was bleeping closing for Christ sake! Then when she returned she did not isolate for two weeks and moved her bf in with her, then he left to go back to his family. What part of moving households did they not understand? Based on this we shouldn’t have been so surprised when the whole family moved to their lake side holiday home during the HEIGHT of the pandemic. She claimed this was because the roof was leaking and needed fixing (which clearly took all of them to fix???). In reality it was just a nice little holiday for them. Her and her mother prancing around in their bikinis having photoshoots. They stayed there for weeks... fixing a roof... in their bikinis?... inbetween 3 hour daily work outs and runs and shopping trips and picnics. I guarantee she was back and forth to their actual house throughout because she kept having more and more of her stuff magically show up. She was also picking up her PO Box stuff and her PO Box stuff will have went to her usual place which would have been near her actual house so she was definitely travelling back to her local town.
Then when she returned home recently, suddenly the reason they went to the lake side home was because someone in her family was very vulnerable???? Ok makes sense, family member is vulnerable, yes let’s move them to a different town and home DURING THE PANDEMIC the one thing we were told NOT TO DO. Then she had to move back home to do some ‘very important stuff‘ to their house because there was ‘stuff going on with the family’ and it was ‘very necessary’ that she move back. Again she was pleading not to ‘come for her’ because we don’t know what is going on in her life etc. Turns out she was just making a yt video about changing rooms as a surprise to her dad because she ‘fancied a change’.... SORRY WHAT?! That’s your big reason, the big secret reason you were breaking lockdown rules. The reason that was so important and excluded you from following the rules that will save your family and others? #gottagetthatcontent
Also turns out her dad has some back issues (which isn’t a new thing)... so that makes him vulnerable? Let’s not forget the cleaners they had in several weeks ago... even during a pandemic they couldn’t clean up after themselves.
THEN she moved Kloe into the house, her excuse was that it was only her at home at the time but we clearly hear Kasha in the background. Another lie. Kasha is no doubt going back to the lake side home to be with Misha’s dad so again, travelling between towns.
She claims she’s so scared for her and her family’s health, so scared about a 2nd spike? She wasn’t scared when she was flying off to Florida to get her insta pics with her Micky ears, moving to her lake side home so she could do some bikini photo shoots, moving home yet again for a very necessary reason that was... changing her room around.

‘Please please don’t come for me, you don’t know what’s going on’ OH PLEASE! Give me a break. That’s just her begging for people to ignore all the tit she’s done. THIS GIRL IS INSUFFERABLE. Honestly, I bet less tit comes out of her arse.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can she explain why shes worried about pubs etc reopening whilst doing a Q+A titled 'long car journey ahead' because if shes worried about pubs surely shes worried about going all over the country. Although we know she isnt.....

Reactions: 3
Can she explain why shes worried about pubs etc reopening whilst doing a Q+A titled 'long car journey ahead' because if shes worried about pubs surely shes worried about going all over the country. Although we know she isnt.....
Idk shes not worried enough to not touch everything in ikea, she was just touching everything even the things she wasnt getting

Ok so I’ve literally made an account purely to write this I just like to read and don’t even have particular dislikes towards anyone just incredibly nosey. So did anyone else notice the series of stories late Saturday night that were CLEARLY meant to be put on mishas private story she often refers to using. She was with a boy in the supermarket and ended the stories by saying ‘you have weird taste, which is probably why you’re with me’ seems like a new lockdown boyfriend has been found! Now she’s posted more stories in Windsor clearly with someone she isn’t showing. Just putting this out there as no one else seems to have noticed yet 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ok so I’ve literally made an account purely to write this I just like to read and don’t even have particular dislikes towards anyone just incredibly nosey. So did anyone else notice the series of stories late Saturday night that were CLEARLY meant to be put on mishas private story she often refers to using. She was with a boy in the supermarket and ended the stories by saying ‘you have weird taste, which is probably why you’re with me’ seems like a new lockdown boyfriend has been found! Now she’s posted more stories in Windsor clearly with someone she isn’t showing. Just putting this out there as no one else seems to have noticed yet 😅
yes!! This was who I was asking if it was cobi or a new boyf! Didn’t realise she had a private story thing!

duck sake how did I miss those?!?! She must be following him but she follows over 2500 people so chances of finding him are slim.

ps she moved on quick 🐸☕

Reactions: 2