Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg has anyone Screenshot that ?? 😬😬 she moved on FAST! Was he good looking ??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck sake how did I miss those?!?! She must be following him but she follows over 2500 people so chances of finding him are slim.

ps she moved on quick 🐸☕
Oh I’m gutted I missed these too, would love to be a fly on the wall

She’s definitely in Windsor on a date 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20200707-024058__01.jpg

After some insta digging I 100% bet this is him! Seems like they started talking mid April🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 174504

After some insta digging I 100% bet this is him! Seems like they started talking mid April🙄
omg I just looked at his Insta! I reckon you’re so right! He is from Windsor, she follows and comments on all his sisters posts aswell! and likes all his posts aha. I also noticed he has a University degree, like what do you do Misha ? Take photos for a living ahahahaha dunno how long this is gonna last 😂she can’t even type a literate paragraph let alone have an actual intellectual conversation 😂 her being single didn’t last long 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Explain aha ?? How did you find this ? Why do you think it’s him and why do you think mid April ? When did Cobi and her spilt again aha ??
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they split early April - Misha and Georgia's trip was mid/end March then she came back quarantined for a few days, then had Cobi move in for at least 2 weeks, so I think thats the timeline

Reactions: 1
Moved on fast.. or maybe Misha cheated 👀

View attachment 174504

How did you find him though I’m so impressed 😂😂 Misha said she wouldn’t date someone ever again starting with the letter J after Jake Boys. Liar liar pants on fire

Reactions: 3
Just saw his Ex on his insta... sorry Misha but this girl is STUNNING. Defo can’t say that he upgraded. And she’s got a degree!!!! ahahahah

this guys mum: so what do you do for a living ?

Misha: ok, but so... I live at home with a vulnerable family member And occasionally stay at our lake house but don’t judge you don’t know what happens behind closed doors. I do Instagram for a job Which is exhausting and workout three hours a day and take photos. I also have damaged as tit hair, horrible tan, draw on my moles with a sharpie, I eat horribly and tell my young subscribers to do it, I also post partial nudes on insta (hehe follow me). I make a tiktok a day omg so tiring right ?!... I’m a straight A student with the grammar skills of a third grader hehe. But I’m so Much better than his ex who has a job, degree, life, friends, house, healthy hair, flawless tan 😂😂😂😂 also wanna see my fake Gucci that I tell everyone is real, I’ll get your son a fake LV bag and a multi board for Xmas too hehehe 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen her new video?? Her and her mum are literally "so upset" that her test came back negative for having had COVID19. It is absolutely beyond me that a disease that has killed half a million people is somehow "trendy" to catch???? She is in desperate need of a reality check :rolleyes:

1594117033107.png

Also LOL at this comment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
First-time poster here, hi! I watched her most recent video and it infuriated me so much I had to say something. Firstly, her and her mum shrieking over each other in the car was just so annoying, I actually had to pause the video a couple of times to get a break from them. I don't understand why they cant let the other person finish what they're saying before they start talking, so annoying and makes for such bad content. Secondly, Misha acting so holier than thou in the video talking about the severity of covid is so hypocritical, she literally got the results for the test while in the lakehouse her family moved to, which was actively breaking the rules of lockdown! Since then shes had her friend over which you're not allowed to do as well as dicking around in non essential shops! The thing that pissed me off most was that she was sad she tested negative??? why would you want to test positive for something that has killed so many people world wide?? so tone deaf and such a crappy video

She’s such a liar! Saying she self isolated for two weeks but we all know Cobi was there. Why lie 😑

Using getting a Covid 19 test for click bait is a new level of low. That is all.

Reactions: 6
She literally wanted to have had it already to grant her a free pass to do whatever she wants from now on without people saying anything lets be real

Reactions: 5
Moved on fast.. or maybe Misha cheated 👀

How did you find him though I’m so impressed 😂😂 Misha said she wouldn’t date someone ever again starting with the letter J after Jake Boys. Liar liar pants on fire
I just looked to see if her mum had recently followed any teenage boys and bingo!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6