Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any respect i had left for misha has just left, catching up on her stories and her pals at her house who stays in ScotlandšŸ˜“, while we donā€™t have any restrictions in Scotland about travelling, itā€™s been advised to not go far and stay local, so she definitely shouldnā€™t be have went all the way to England. Doesnā€™t her friend work for the NHS aswell?? Absolute joke the two of them, sheā€™s made it very clear lockdown rules donā€™t apply to her, and the fact her pals travels down from Scotland, who works within the nhs says absolutely everything. She should be trying to keep away from different people if sheā€™s working within the nhs so she doesnā€™t pass anything on, yet sheā€™s away her holidays to England, this is the exact tit thatā€™s gonna cause a second wave of it šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø, absolute idiotsšŸ˜“
i actually think her friends working in the nhs is a bit irrelevant. just because they work in the nhs doesnā€™t mean they arenā€™t allowed to join bubbles, itā€™s more the fact sheā€™s travelled so far when iā€™m sure there was someone in scotland she could have joined a bubble with.

i actually think her friends working in the nhs is a bit irrelevant. just because they work in the nhs doesnā€™t mean they arenā€™t allowed to join bubbles, itā€™s more the fact sheā€™s travelled so far when iā€™m sure there was someone in scotland she could have joined a bubble with.
I think the original poster just meant that it increases her chance of exposure to covid and if someone in Mishaā€™s household is vulnerable as she claims, she should be as careful as possible.

also Kloe lives with her family Iā€™m pretty sure, if not sheā€™s already formed a bubble with them, she was posting going for runs with her dad

Reactions: 4
I

i think she also meant it in a way where she works for the NHS so she should be well aware that travelling that far is really risky ?

Reactions: 2
How can she not ride a bike? šŸ˜šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™m sick of seeing her do her whole morning routine on camera, we know she brushes her teeth and does 3 workouts a day with her unwashed fake tan and grubby room. Anything new??
At her age I lived in an apartment with my sister. I couldnā€™t imagine the state of her house if she lived alone. The state of her bedroom is ridiculous for the age of her

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I

i think she also meant it in a way where she works for the NHS so she should be well aware that travelling that far is really risky ?
but how is it any riskier than myself travelling ho to scotland from england? which by the way i will not be doing as they have barely any cases these days and should be closing their borders.

but how is it any riskier than myself travelling ho to scotland from england? which by the way i will not be doing as they have barely any cases these days and should be closing their borders.
I donā€™t think theyā€™re saying that itā€™s riskier, both are risky šŸ™‚

Iā€™m 1 min in to her new video, sheā€™s said sheā€™s swapping rooms cause her dads got a bad back? Is that the ā€˜family member with health issuesā€™ ? Iā€™m confused

Reactions: 8
Is she actually ok? All the dramatic insta stories saying ā€œyou donā€™t know what goes on behind the scenesā€ and
ā€œDonā€™t judge because you donā€™t know whatā€™s goes on in peopleā€™s livesā€ ā€œI will address it soon but at the minute my head is everywhere so please BE NICE!ā€

And the reality is they fancied a change?

3D1D89A4-F5E8-4CEB-B384-11F32EDEABE6.jpeg

Reactions: 7
No one said itā€™s riskier, what are you on about ?? People are just stating that because of the fact that if Kloe works for the NHS she should have more respect for the guidelines/rules regarding travel ?

Is she actually ok? All the dramatic insta stories saying ā€œyou donā€™t know what goes on behind the scenesā€ and
ā€œDonā€™t judge because you donā€™t know whatā€™s goes on in peopleā€™s livesā€ ā€œI will address it soon but at the minute my head is everywhere so please BE NICE!ā€

And the reality is they fancied a change?

View attachment 169990
She reminds me so much of Regina George ahaha ā€œI made my parents switch rooms with meā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she hyped up things so much, ā€œbig changeS are coming heheā€œ , ā€œget ready guysā€, ā€œannouncement will be made Wednesday 10amā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ her HuGe announcement was that she was swapping rooms... like does this REALLY need a whole video series, genuinely donā€™t think people care šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A few things to say, first of all her and Khloe sleeping naked again in the same bed and taking selfies of it.... Need i say more (and i dont mean in a bra, i mean topless) Not to be a prude but i just think its odd if youre in the same bed, and who knows if their even wearing underwear. Khloe basically came to see Misha to workout with her for 2 hours, 3 days in a row, its a bit excessive, why doesnt she take a day off and just enjoy her friends company. Misha if you're reading this you don't have to work out that long every single day to be worthy. Then they go to ikea, sorry i thought Misha was so concerned about the person in her household who is sick and vulnerable, why not just order the furniture online then? šŸ™ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No one said itā€™s riskier, what are you on about ?? People are just stating that because of the fact that if Kloe works for the NHS she should have more respect for the guidelines/rules regarding travel ?.
iā€™m in no way defending them however in the first story with kloe it states that she works in england therefore i assume she isnā€™t travelling between the countries everyday therefore is not breaking any travel rules

Reactions: 1
Sorry but LOL at how tit her form is in all her recent workout stories compared to her friends... saw someone say it earlier and I thought it was going to look bad but not that bad šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she honestly needs to stop with the workout videos.. I think sheā€™s trying to copy Saffron Barker but the difference is Saffron has results with her workouts compared to Misha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she's not going to buy a bike because she didn't feel safe when she hired one šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚... That's why cyclists generally wear helmets and actual CLOTHES :rolleyes:.

She sounds like such a spoilt brat. The way she talks to her mum and friend really annoys me.

She has so many clothes and the whole house just looks messy and dirty. She must earn a fair amount from YouTube surely some of that could be spent on a cleaner once a week. Back to the clothes itā€™s actually sad how many she has, give them to charity or sell them such a waste I canā€™t imagine sheā€™s worn a lot of the stuff recently

Ugh just watching everything theyre touching in ikea, maybe im a germaphobe but i really hope they washed their hands after at least, and didnt touch their faces bc of mishas "vulnerable family member" they couldve at least worn masks
Shes such a liar, like come on Misha you either lied about your family member being vulnerable to excuse your own mistakes which is really f'd up or you just couldnt care less about getting the family member whose vulnerable sick... which is it :unsure: I mean yes some touching is necessary but surely they dont need to be holding that fake recipe book in the kitchen just to make a silly insta story,

Why the duck does she always put ā€˜merpā€™ sheā€™s a bleeping weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well it's good to know that when I'm in the queue for IKEA to buy stuff that is a necessity (because I moved out, not because I 'fancied a change' in my current house) that I have to wait longer in the queue because 2 girls are acting 6 years old bleeping about in the isles keeping everyone waiting outside. Most shops kindly ask you don't pick up what you're not going to buy and you buy what you need and leave. Not spend 20 minutes taking videos for Instagram.

She has so many clothes and the whole house just looks messy and dirty. She must earn a fair amount from YouTube surely some of that could be spent on a cleaner once a week. Back to the clothes itā€™s actually sad how many she has, give them to charity or sell them such a waste I canā€™t imagine sheā€™s worn a lot of the stuff recently
Funny thing is they do actually have a cleaner šŸ¤£

• Haha