Misha Grimes #12 Another day another freebie, Misha as always is being greedy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she done a collection? She's not really well known! The likes of SS or hinch even Freddy's collection get sold out in minutes but hers been on sale now since last week and you can still buy everything in ALL sizes!

Reactions: 3
JESUS Christ, she NEEDS to go up a bloody size… I get she wants to say she’s a “SiZe SiX”, but this is ridiculously tight.
I’m sorry but just because you can squeeze yourself into a size smaller, doesn’t mean you should or that it looks good and I’ve learnt that the hard way after putting on a bit of weight recently, yes a 10 might still fit, but I like to be able to breath so I had to just accept I need a size 12 now until I can be bothered to put the effort in to lose a few pounds! Lol

Reactions: 6
Christ, imagine her god awful voice in a movie 😂😂😂
She has shared a vague review of the movie,did similar when she watched the Barbie movie
I bet she didnt have a clue what the movie was about,just attended because it Was a freebie

Why would Disney send a bunch of 25yr old to see a film like this? Gift it to a family with teenagers going through these emotions.... whoever works in PR departments really need to look at the bigger picture when gifting tickets.... so many families or teens could and would have appreciated this more than grabby grimes

Reactions: 11
Why would Disney send a bunch of 25yr old to see a film like this? Gift it to a family with teenagers going through these emotions.... whoever works in PR departments really need to look at the bigger picture when gifting tickets.... so many families or teens could and would have appreciated this more than grabby grimes
I mean younger audiences are already reached and families are probably already wanting to see it, Misha and her audience of mid twenty year olds is actually smart to advertise to as they wouldn't be seeing is without seeing someone they 'look up to' going to see it\ wouldn't have seen the adverts already as they aren't the targeted audience!

Reactions: 2
I mean younger audiences are already reached and families are probably already wanting to see it, Misha and her audience of mid twenty year olds is actually smart to advertise to as they wouldn't be seeing is without seeing someone they 'look up to' going to see it\ wouldn't have seen the adverts already as they aren't the targeted audience!
I get that but I don't think Disney need to be advertising movies anyway with creators due to the fact that Disney are popular anyway. What I was meaning was that rather than gift a creator, gift it to a family who may want to go see it but couldn't afford it. In the middle of a living crisis a family going to the cinema can cost £30-40

Reactions: 5
The actual state of all of them. They look like a walking charity shop rail.

• Haha
I get that but I don't think Disney need to be advertising movies anyway with creators due to the fact that Disney are popular anyway. What I was meaning was that rather than gift a creator, gift it to a family who may want to go see it but couldn't afford it. In the middle of a living crisis a family going to the cinema can cost £30-40
Oh yes I agree with this, I'd be so much more likely to buy from a brand if they advertised that they were doing giveaways to normal people, rather than wasting pr on influencers who already have enough things! Imagine seeing your neighbour say that Disney had given them tickets to see it, youd be like awww how nice I'll support Disney and buy tickets myself!

A few comments on her TikTok about her surprise song about how she doesn’t even know the words loool

Oh yes I agree with this, I'd be so much more likely to buy from a brand if they advertised that they were doing giveaways to normal people, rather than wasting pr on influencers who already have enough things! Imagine seeing your neighbour say that Disney had given them tickets to see it, youd be like awww how nice I'll support Disney and buy tickets myself!
Me too I get put off buying or trying something if the same product is given to a lot of creators because half of them aren't doing it because they like the product but for the money!

Why did she just force her followers to watch her taking clothes off of a clothes rack… she is just so bloody boring for god sake.

I CANNOT with the NY post:…. If 7 years ago younger me would have known she’d be in New York celebrating Donald ducks birthday she wouldn’t have believed it…. Misha hun re-read that a couple of times please I beg of u 😂😂😂 in the grand scheme of life and jobs and work this is not it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I CANNOT with the NY post:…. If 7 years ago younger me would have known she’d be in New York celebrating Donald ducks birthday she wouldn’t have believed it…. Misha hun re-read that a couple of times please I beg of u 😂😂😂 in the grand scheme of life and jobs and work this is not it 😂
Omg I thought you were joking with this until I checked 😂😂😂 is she serious hahahahaha

Also since when did she become a Disney adult?! Never mentioned it before....

Reactions: 5