Misha Grimes #12 Another day another freebie, Misha as always is being greedy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I thought you were joking with this until I checked 😂😂😂 is she serious hahahahaha

Also since when did she become a Disney adult?! Never mentioned it before....
Probably the same year she became a swiftly🤣
---
I'm sorry but when will companies stop gifting these idiots free trips, products, meals, overnight stays..... it's boring now!

Reactions: 12
Omg I thought you were joking with this until I checked 😂😂😂 is she serious hahahahaha

Also since when did she become a Disney adult?! Never mentioned it before....
She's anything if it means something for free! She's the last person that needs a free trip to New york!!!

Reactions: 11
I wonder did she have to poke herself in the eye before taking the picture with the teeny tiny tear coming out 🙄
Thread title suggestion: pretending to cry over Donald duck, she really is a dumb f*** 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is is just me or is it not a bit bleeping weird to take a photo of some random guy trying to enjoy his day with his young children and then post it onto instagram?! Wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I can't watch this entitled twit nomore! I'm sorry but I lost my mum when I was 22 and it never gets easier and I miss and think of her everyday but I don't go on and on and on about it like she does!
All the gifted trips for someone who doesn't even have a massive platform or relatable content! 25 she acts 15!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
These trips to Disney must be the latest influencer gift at the moment, as I have seen a few apparent influencers in Disney filming ‘content’ such as Sophie Milner, who had also never mentioned her love for Disney before, but as soon as she was going it was her favourite thing ever and she couldn’t be more excited.
I mean, I’m a male and if I was offered a freebie to Disneyland I could also pretend to love it abs promote it as my favourite thing ever. But the posts always seem so forced. And we know Misha would literally do anything for content and a freebie

Reactions: 4
I am not the biggest fan of Disney but my cousin and his partner go to Disney world every year and Paris several times, they live and breath Disney! Also have a YouTube channel with a respectable amount of followers…..if people like this exist why do the likes of misha get the free trips 😂 it doesn’t make sense. Her followers are there for grief (?), running, fashion etc not Disney adults. I get the feeling Disney adults would actually find her quite annoying

Reactions: 6
So confused why she’s on her stories acting like she’s still in NYC but I literally saw her at the gym yesterday?

Reactions: 2
She is not famous enough to be posting as if she is somewhere else 😂😂

Also,
“Omg guys this dress is so big on me, I’m just so tiny” literally hasn’t even done it up at the back 😂😂

ALSO ALSO, I get she’s posting this picture so she can show off her back muscles she seems to be so proud of… but she looks like a troll with broad shoulders and bad posture 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yet ANOTHER GIFTED stay for her and Jake this weekend!! Absolutely boils your ****! I'd love a bloody gifted stay, got a special birthday this year, wish someone would chuck one my way. They must be laughing their heads off they really must. Her life is one big holiday, not half.

Reactions: 3
Yet ANOTHER GIFTED stay for her and Jake this weekend!! Absolutely boils your ****! I'd love a bloody gifted stay, got a special birthday this year, wish someone would chuck one my way. They must be laughing their heads off they really must. Her life is one big holiday, not half.
more the embarrassment your PA has to scrounge around for a gifted birthday 💀 really shows how shallow it all is though

Reactions: 2