Misha Grimes #12 Another day another freebie, Misha as always is being greedy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was coming to say the same thing!! As soon as I saw that he has passed, I knew she’d make this an opportunity to make it about her, and her running beside him etc. Ffs he didn’t even know her!! I don’t think there is anyone more self obsessed than Misha Grimes 🙄

Reactions: 17
It’s actually disgusting that she has managed to make it about herself, I really didn’t think she could sink that low

Reactions: 7
The thing I’m almost shocked about with the Rob Burrows story is that she didn’t add any links to the story, such as something relating to those new bikinis.
“Really sad news about Rob Burrows, but if you want to cheer yourself up don’t forget to check me out in my bikini”

Reactions: 4
See she's away with her mum now to some sort retreat, GIFTED (obvs) after a GIFTED night out last night with Jake. What a life, what a life. I'm actually disgusted in these company's that forever gift these so called influencers stuff. This world has finally gone mad. Everything is upside down it really is. Enjoy yet another GIFTED trip Misha.

Reactions: 16
Another gifted trip???? I’m so bleeping angry at influencers it feel so unfair. They can afford the trip in the first place and she’s constantly on holidays? Me and my partner are dying to take our toddler away on a holiday but cant physically afford it.

Yet we both work and have worked all our lives. I hate influencers I don’t even know why I still follow? Misha is like the most beggiest one I know too constantly claiming free tit. Pay for something yourself for once?!!!!

Reactions: 13
Another gifted trip???? I’m so bleeping angry at influencers it feel so unfair. They can afford the trip in the first place and she’s constantly on holidays? Me and my partner are dying to take our toddler away on a holiday but cant physically afford it.

Yet we both work and have worked all our lives. I hate influencers I don’t even know why I still follow? Misha is like the most beggiest one I know too constantly claiming free tit. Pay for something yourself for once?!!!!
I'm the same my sons not far off his teens and I've never been able to take him off on a proper holiday. At least our children won't grow up spoilt, entitled brats like misha. Plus we still have our dignity, and don't beg for things. I'm sure she must have her lesbian lover assistant email companies and beg for free tit in exchange for "promotion ". She is shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
At least we can all safely say that when our kids (or future kids) grow up and if we die early on they won’t be capitalising off of our death like she has done with her father

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How old is she? 25 and she's worrying over what to get dressed up in at a TS concert 🤣🤣 My daughter is 19and this is what I'd expect from her! Misha is very immature for her age!

Reactions: 2
She’s never been a swiftie, and never shown interest but she will go for content 🥱

She’s never been a swiftie, and never shown interest but she will go for content 🥱
She’s like this with everything: She jumps on the trending hypes. She’s so desperate for attention it’s embarrassing. I’d be so annoyed if i was anywhere near her at the concert - she’ll be obnoxiously screaming the few songs she does know & the rest of the time will be making content.. 🫠

She’s like this with everything: She jumps on the trending hypes. She’s so desperate for attention it’s embarrassing. I’d be so annoyed if i was anywhere near her at the concert - she’ll be obnoxiously screaming the few songs she does know & the rest of the time will be making content.. 🫠
Exactly this! She is just doing it for content! honestly it’s insufferable.
She also keeps going down to 182k from 184k followers- like it went then purchased some? Sure all
Those runners are bored now of her after following form the marathon

Reactions: 2
It pains me to say it but I do like her outfit she wore to see TS (personally I’d add a few inches to the length but maybe I’m showing my age 🤷🏼‍♀️😂)

Reactions: 6
Her Taylor Swift outfit is more debut than lover. Girl doesn’t know anything

Reactions: 3