Misha Grimes #12 Another day another freebie, Misha as always is being greedy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else aware that this announcement is just going to be as dull and boring as all the other ones 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Just cheap bikinis too. Also, I’ve never seen her once wear or talk about the brand? Just another Grimey money grab as per usual 😂

Reactions: 13
Just cheap bikinis too. Also, I’ve never seen her once wear or talk about the brand? Just another Grimey money grab as per usual 😂
went to have a look, thought the FUpa will be out in force.just proved that when we see it its because she be wearing bottoms that are way too small for her.

Even her collab is poorly done - both these photos are shown for the same item but they’re clearly different bikinis
To be fair that company does usually do the same pattern on a few styles and it’s mix n match so you can get the look you like or feel comfortable in

Didn’t realise blue bikinis were so bloody groundbreaking, what a fashion designer she is. No one else could have designed that for sure. So artistic.

Reactions: 3
She ain't no model is she!
she could never model. The models job is to sell the clothes, she makes everything too much about herself. This whole colab is more about her and her dead dad than the actual bikini itself. She needs to hire someone else to manage her and not her best mate if she wants to continue playing London girly

Reactions: 9
Okay god no. Why is she so adamant on wearing a size 6… when she would look so much better sizing up. Like this just looks ridiculously unflattering on her
she should get booked in to get that neck seen to, looks really painful

• Haha
Hey if anyone wants anything from the collection, don’t worry as everything is still in stock!…. In every size!! 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey if anyone wants anything from the collection, don’t worry as everything is still in stock!…. In every size!! 😐
I was laughing about this earlier. I went for a nose to see all the pieces, most people won’t have a clue who she is.

Reactions: 3
not the huge framed photo of her in a bikini in their home 😂😂😂 she’s such a weirdo aha

• Haha
Reactions: 9