Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yesterday she says she’s not trying to be a comedian, and just wants to put out ‘relatable content’.
On the same day she puts up some sort of a weird skit about how a stranger abandoned a baby, and then Miriam took it home, told her Mam she wants to keep it for 2 days, and was later arrested for child abduction...

Sorry guys if these videos are relatable to any of you - please seek immediate help.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
yesterday she says she’s not trying to be a comedian, and just wants to put out ‘relatable content’.
On the same day she puts up some sort of a weird skit about how a stranger abandoned a baby, and then Miriam took it home, told her Mam she wants to keep it for 2 days, and was later arrested for child abduction...

Sorry guys if these videos are relatable to any of you - please seek immediate help.
Stop 🤣🤣🤣 she's such a weirdo like those last few 'skits' are just weird.
I wonder does she do it on purpose to get attention? She can hardly sit there look at it and go yep that's really good content im proud of that. It has to be a joke right

Reactions: 5
Stop 🤣🤣🤣 she's such a weirdo like those last few 'skits' are just weird.
I wonder does she do it on purpose to get attention? She can hardly sit there look at it and go yep that's really good content im proud of that. It has to be a joke right
I mean there are people asking for a part 2 on the video..😂😂 can’t kids just watch Netflix?

What the duck 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

So true, it’s obvious she wants to be a comedian, but since people her own age don’t like her openly, she is back pedalling now 😂

Reactions: 2
You have to be funny to be a comedian
You also have to have a job, that doesn’t involve taking a suitcase in the back of your car to take mass amount of photos in 1 day, and after doing a chicken nugget review at McDonald’s to be relatable to others.
So her videos aren’t relatable or funny. It’s hard to tell who her audience is

Reactions: 6
She cant even correct the title on her vid, supposed to be gold to red and is golf to red. The only thing red is how scarlet I'm for 5 figz mirz.

Reactions: 3
She’s genuinely so sneaky putting her revolut details up and making it look like people just get 20 quid for free out of the goodness of her heart, she conveniently left out the part of the email that says she will also get 20 quid too!! Here’s a screenshot of the part she left out 😂

why leave it out? Be transparent with your audience - is that too much to ask for? Just makes her look so dodgy trying to hide it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s genuinely so sneaky putting her revolut details up and making it look like people just get 20 quid for free out of the goodness of her heart, she conveniently left out the part of the email that says she will also get 20 quid too!! Here’s a screenshot of the part she left out 😂

why leave it out? Be transparent with your audience - is that too much to ask for? Just makes her look so dodgy trying to hide it
She actually went as far as to edit out the end of the sentence where it says she'll get €20 what a snake.
I don't actually care that she would get €20 it's the fact she's pretending it's out of the goodness of her own heart.

Reactions: 16

I reported it for scam / fraud which it totally is. Most people would say oh I'll get money and donate to charity. But not 5figure Miriam. Suppose she has 2.5k hotel quarantine to pay for

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I listened to her on the radio last week, she is a pain in the arse isn't she? Why did she have to go with Tian to look after his mum? What part of heading away for two nights to an area with less cases was in fact looking after his mum? The icing on the cake was when she went to the "Garda" station, in almost every other place in the world it is the police station, cop on girl you are not in Kansas anymore.
She said her flight home was on the 20th, so here we go with all the getting home and quarantine "content"

Reactions: 8
She actually went as far as to edit out the end of the sentence where it says she'll get €20 what a snake.
I don't actually care that she would get €20 it's the fact she's pretending it's out of the goodness of her own heart.
I know who would actually care if she wanted to make a few quid like just be honest don’t be cropping out the facts girl 😂

I reported it for scam / fraud which it totally is. Most people would say oh I'll get money and donate to charity. But not 5figure Miriam. Suppose she has 2.5k hotel quarantine to pay for
Just reported it too.
And to say that "this is not an add".
Ffs.

Delighted she got caught out with her Revolut ‘ad’ (you wish Miriam). Everyone and their mam knows you can get a referral award, how thick is she to hide it, that girl never does anything from the goodness of her heart 🤣 now she’s got a 2500 euro quarantine, she probably didn’t even need to go over in the first place- any excuse for a holiday and ‘content’!

Reactions: 12
Delighted she got caught out with her Revolut ‘ad’ (you wish Miriam). Everyone and their mam knows you can get a referral award, how thick is she to hide it, that girl never does anything from the goodness of her heart 🤣 now she’s got a 2500 euro quarantine, she probably didn’t even need to go over in the first place- any excuse for a holiday and ‘content’!
She was also complaining about paying for an extra bag. What a first world problem

• Sick
Miriam is public ally d
She was also complaining about paying for an extra bag. What a first world problem
I thought Miriam lived by the motto “if you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all”

Poor Turkish airlines now are going to have their business go bust overnight because of Miriams bad feedback. STOP TRYING TO GET TURKISH AIRLINES CANCELLED #endthecancelationcultire

Jokes.

Also when she moaned about “nothing important” being in Tians missing bag then goes on to say they had loads of presents for his family, then Tian piped in that all his expensive watches were in there. I’m sure he said as well he is really into watches. Just because it wasn’t her TikTok costumes, it doesn’t matter why else was in there

Last edited:
  • Wow
Miriam is public ally d

I thought Miriam lived by the motto “if you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all”

Poor Turkish airlines now are going to have their business go bust overnight because of Miriams bad feedback. STOP TRYING TO GET TURKISH AIRLINES CANCELLED #endthecancelationcultire

Jokes.

Also when she moaned about “nothing important” being in Tians missing bag then goes on to say they had loads of presents for his family, then Tian piped in that all his expensive watches were in there. I’m sure he said as well he is really into watches. Just because it wasn’t her TikTok costumes, it doesn’t matter why else was in there
Guarantee there was nothing important in the bag, but they are probably claiming through insurance or something so he needed to increase the value within the bag!

Surely if their plan was to go to South Africa to take care of his mom, and sort him out for his move to Ireland, they would have just left the watches at Miriam's parents??? Rather than bringing them over to bring them back home? 🧐

And they probably turned up empty handed, so the "gifts" are what went missing. Very convenient...

Reactions: 10
Guarantee there was nothing important in the bag, but they are probably claiming through insurance or something so he needed to increase the value within the bag!

Surely if their plan was to go to South Africa to take care of his mom, and sort him out for his move to Ireland, they would have just left the watches at Miriam's parents??? Rather than bringing them over to bring them back home? 🧐

And they probably turned up empty handed, so the "gifts" are what went missing. Very convenient...
Exactly, why would Tian need all his ‘nice watches’ on what’s supposed to be an emergency trip. Plus who has a few watches, I only have 2 🤔😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.