Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure he has a job that he works at remotely even though it's never been discussed. There must be fierce flexibility because they are always out and about
Agree she just said ‘he works online for a company’. So vague. Sure last we know he was working in hospitality for years

Reactions: 3
I would say he probably had to get a more fixed form of employment in order to get a visa to stay in Ireland for longer than 3 months at a time as I do not think the department of justice just hands out visas to self employed "content creators". I had a search for him on Linkedin and the last place he worked was at a country club in Florida as an F&B assistant (aka waiter). Some of those country clubs are notorious for selling notions of living the high life when working there but actually just exploit young people working around the clock for Florida minimum wage plus tips & meals provided.

Reactions: 6
Idk what it’s like for South Africans but I presume all people coming to Ireland from outside the EU have a similar experience but my cousin is married to a guy from Hong Kong who attended university in Ireland, got his BA and Masters here. Once he didn’t have a student visa anymore after graduating, he was panicked searching for a job because the terms of getting a Visa can be so difficult here, basically they only allow you to stay here if you find a job related to your degree which pays a certain income. So yeah obviously Tian couldn’t manage to stay here as a “content creator” and had to find himself a genuine job.

Reactions: 5
Bet you he's employed as her personal assistant.. which wouldnt be a lie anyway as all he is is a glorified photography of his hunny bunny anywau

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet you he's employed as her personal assistant.. which wouldnt be a lie anyway as all he is is a glorified photography of his hunny bunny anywau
Doubt it, she’d have to be registered as a sole trader to get an employee which means she’d have to pay taxes and the five figs will soon be gone lol

girl is enjoying her PUP whilst in SA with Tampon xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to work with a lady from South Africa, she did her Bsc & Masters here too - she jumped thru literal hoops in order to be able to stay here & word on the street was that she had a baby here so that she could stay. I had friends going out with guys from New Zealand & they could only stay for a year. We really do not make it easy for non EU citizens to live here long term.

He’s probably got a job with Apple in Cork. Most are working from home now and they will pay for accommodation for people to move from abroad.

Reactions: 3
He’s probably got a job with Apple in Cork. Most are working from home now and they will pay for accommodation for people to move from abroad.
Maybe.. good luck to him trying to work in the same room as Miriam making tit TikToks all day lol!

• Haha
I’ve heard they are notorious to work for. They make you set up a camera to record you working so they can see if you are taking unnecessary breaks to make a cup of coffee or go to the bathroom. I had looked in to working for them but that put me off. I doubt T-pain would get away with being Miriam’s glorified tripod if that was the case.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve heard they are notorious to work for. They make you set up a camera to record you working so they can see if you are taking unnecessary breaks to make a cup of coffee or go to the bathroom. I had looked in to working for them but that put me off. I doubt T-pain would get away with being Miriam’s glorified tripod if that was the case.
Not allowed with gdpr afaik

Reactions: 4
Are they still hiring

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I will be interested to see how quarantine pans out. I know I couldn't do that by myself or with anyone else. "Its actually grand" after being in there 2 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.