Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard they are notorious to work for. They make you set up a camera to record you working so they can see if you are taking unnecessary breaks to make a cup of coffee or go to the bathroom. I had looked in to working for them but that put me off. I doubt T-pain would get away with being Miriam’s glorified tripod if that was the case.
You are right, they are hard enough to work for. A few of my friends worked for them in college. You start off as customer service for iPhones, and every Tom, Dick and Harry have an iPhone. It supposedly easy to work up to in - to Macs, management etc which gets easier, and the money is good, health insurance and dental too.

They didn’t have a camera then anyways. You run everything off of software. They can tell if you are not on call, and you’d get in trouble if you took a 5 minute bathroom break. That was probably the worst bit they said, and the fact it was monotonous just taking calls.

Reactions: 1
I can't follow her or her boyfriend on Tik Tok, it's just too cringe. It's a shame cos I used to really enjoy her youtube videos. Has she deleted a bunch of them? I'm doing a Workaway in Florida soon and wanted to watch her Florida videos but can't find them.

Reactions: 3
When asked what her least favourite part of South Africa is, she mentioned that there are people begging at all streets even with their kids. To be fair to her she did say this is because it’s hard to see...
But then says there is beauty in every struggle? What does that even mean.. I’m sure the people actually living in poverty don’t see it like that

Reactions: 10
When asked what her least favourite part of South Africa is, she mentioned that there are people begging at all streets even with their kids. To be fair to her she did say this is because it’s hard to see...
But then says there is beauty in every struggle? What does that even mean.. I’m sure the people actually living in poverty don’t see it like that
You’d nearly think she’s trolling to get a reaction from Twitter just saying such silly things 😂

Reactions: 4
308F588F-0543-4107-A198-CFC454A5B2E6.png

I nearly spat out my coffee when I saw this story. How clueless can you be? Don’t worry Mirz I’m sure the poor people living in the townships who live in constant fear of violence & haven’t 2 red cents to their name are delighted to hear that there is “beauty in the struggle”. I think she has been spending too much time listening to propaganda from Afrikaaners than actually learning about the real issues in ZA.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god, I had to unfollow her after seeing that. Another entitled influencer brat. Even my friend who's a lad and couldn't care less about influencers saw it and posted it to the GC saying how sick it was

View attachment 685837
I nearly spat out my coffee when I saw this story. How clueless can you be? Don’t worry Mirz I’m sure the poor people living in the townships who live in constant fear of violence & haven’t 2 red cents to their name are delighted to hear that there is “beauty in the struggle”. I think she has been spending too much time listening to propaganda from Afrikaaners than actually learning about the real issues in ZA.
There’s beauty in struggle ?? Why would she say something like that

View attachment 685837
Yeah she should definitely educate herself on awful inequalities that happen over there. I say Tian must come from a very privileged family as well

She needs to think before she types. She has a big following you kinda need to be mindful of what your saying like. Id say something if she said the words first but she typed it. Of course people were gonna pick on it.
100% tiaan is from money

Reactions: 6
She just posted this. Like sorry she was wrong about what she said, and she apologies for it and seemed to be upset- fair enough. She held herself accountable. Why couldn’t she just keep her head down? This is actually so aggressive- and what she said was pretty toxic. Saying Miriam owes people nothing?

Just because people don’t agree with her content, and make negative comments, does not mean they are sad and pathetic losers? Why do they all assume this- I’ve a full time job and a cat and many hobbies 😂

Also, Miriam is actively dissing lots of people on love island. She called jake a snake, said he was only interested in liberty for the money, no genuine feelings etc. Nobody asked for her negative opinions either? Whose to say a love island cast member doesn’t read what she says about them and be upset? She can criticise how others present themselves on social media/ tv? Like I’m not disagreeing with her entirely about him, but I just think it’s a bit hypocritical...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She just posted this. Like sorry she was wrong about what she said, and she apologies for it and seemed to be upset- fair enough. She held herself accountable. Why couldn’t she just keep her head down? This is actually so aggressive- and what she said was pretty toxic. Saying Miriam owes people nothing?

Just because people don’t agree with her content, and make negative comments, does not mean they are sad and pathetic losers? Why do they all assume this- I’ve a full time job and a cat and many hobbies 😂

Also, Miriam is actively dissing lots of people on love island. She called jake a snake, said he was only interested in liberty for the money, no genuine feelings etc. Nobody asked for her negative opinions either? Whose to say a love island cast member doesn’t read what she says about them and be upset? She can criticise how others present themselves on social media/ tv? Like I’m not disagreeing with her entirely about him, but I just think it’s a bit hypocritical...
100% this.

She doesn't mind mouthing off love island but she can't take anyone saying anythibg negative about her. She is a hypocrite., she just wants everyone to like her.
I thought she didn't seem very sorry in the video because she kind of explained what she meant but it didn't make much sense in my brain.
This may be controversial but the #bekind thing is absolutely a farce, its stupid and it gets thrown around too much so they can't take ciritism when they do stupid shits. Also mirz wasn't being kind when referring to jake as a snake.
BTW I have a full time job, have hobbies no pet but look were not all perfect 😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There was no need for the crying act. She needs to stop being so offended by strangers online. She has “apologized” and needs to stay off social media and have a think. There are people who genuinely would have been upset or triggered by her story, then to see her tears and reposting someone supporting her too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.