Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so confused -was this planned all along or did something happen with Tiaan's visa and he wasn't allowed to stay?

I worked with a lovely lady from South Africa for years & she had to jump thru hoops in order to be able to stay.

Reactions: 3
I am so confused -was this planned all along or did something happen with Tiaan's visa and he wasn't allowed to stay?

I worked with a lovely lady from South Africa for years & she had to jump thru hoops in order to be able to stay.
I don't think t-junction was an essential worker or actively looking for work so don't see how he could stay. Been mirzerys right arm maybe essential though🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah sure Mirz was only talking the other day about them getting an apartment, now she is off for 2 weeks at least, sounds pretty rushed and urgent

Reactions: 6
I don't think t-junction was an essential worker or actively looking for work so don't see how he could stay. Been mirzerys right arm maybe essential though🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
T JUNCTION I AM NOT ABLE

Yeah sure Mirz was only talking the other day about them getting an apartment, now she is off for 2 weeks at least, sounds pretty rushed and urgent
She said few months ago alright that TK orange mother was ill or something, I see his essential reason, what’s hers?

Reactions: 13
She clearly has an essential reason, if the guards were happy I don’t see what the problem is lol

T JUNCTION I AM NOT ABLE

She said few months ago alright that TK orange mother was ill or something, I see his essential reason, what’s hers?
Good point, unless she’s there for ‘emotional support’ or something as his partner. Guess we’ll find out later

Buying an apartment in South Africa to stay there once a year. 🙄
Mirz is gonna be loaded don’t ya know 😂

• Haha
Strange how they are not seated together wonder surely with 5 figure monthly income you'd get seats together. I reckon shes gone spur of the moment to follow tk maxx.

Reactions: 10
Strange how they are not seated together wonder surely with 5 figure monthly income you'd get seats together. I reckon shes gone spur of the moment to follow tk maxx.
I figured the flight wasn’t full so they spread out to have more room

Reactions: 4
I'd appreciate a different seat for a long flight like that as they have been literally joined to the hip for months now.
I dont know if ye knew but they were in a long distance relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that her bfs apartment or his family’s? It’s a lovely place for a couple I think. South Africa looks great too with the shops and the prices of stuff

Reactions: 2
I think her hair looks sooo much better now that she dyed the light ends to one dark colour

Reactions: 2
Please someone give her a voucher for a cut. It’s horrendous it’s actually like straw or candy floss.
And also maybe a voucher for a mani pedi as those press on nails she wears from Penney's look desperate.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.