Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they not gonna have to fork out thousands of euros for hotel quarantine on return?

Doubt it, as I’d say they will be gone a few months and by the time they get back the quarantine hotel may be over? That or they will fly back via some county that doesn’t need quarantine and be sneaky!

Reactions: 4
Doubt it, as I’d say they will be gone a few months and by the time they get back the quarantine hotel may be over? That or they will fly back via some county that doesn’t need quarantine and be sneaky!
Mirz be coming back in August- they went via Turkey on the way - which is also on the mandatory quarantine list. it wouldnt be any harm for her anyway, she can well afford it. I hope she doesnt get away with it, that would be criminal.

Reactions: 1
Mirz be coming back in August- they went via Turkey on the way - which is also on the mandatory quarantine list. it wouldnt be any harm for her anyway, she can well afford it. I hope she doesnt get away with it, that would be criminal.
Holiday with kneevo before she comes back!

Reactions: 2
Someone asked about the temperature in South Africa and 3 stories later, she still didn't state the weather, she's some ape.

for someone in a foreign country - not much new content out of her!

Loved how she said oh everything is open and its pretty normal. then she reverts and says its hard to buy alcohol and there is a curfew. which one is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
for someone in a foreign country - not much new content out of her!

Loved how she said oh everything is open and its pretty normal. then she reverts and says its hard to buy alcohol and there is a curfew. which one is it?
I heard they were going into a third lockdown lol

Reactions: 1
Think of the content the quarantine hotel would provide 🙄
Shell probably try and get some publicity for it. I can imagine the Facebook headlines from the local radio station already "Cork tiktok star reveals what mandatory hotel quarantine is really like!"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did ye watch her story just now saying she doesn’t answer the Q&A’s because they’re repetitive? Sorry now but I’ve been following her for over a year and it’s always been the same.
I’d say it’s mostly questions she’s just to ignorant to bloody answer

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.