Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Hi guys I'm just back from football training.." With a face full of makeup??
This 👏 She’s so full of tit! Herself and her boyfriend must sit around all day wondering what video / TikTok to record next . I think it’s actually very sad . It comes across so staged then , the boyfriend 100% needs to give it up . You swear he was about to film east Enders or something the way he takes it so seriously .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This 👏 She’s so full of tit! Herself and her boyfriend must sit around all day wondering what video / TikTok to record next . I think it’s actually very sad . It comes across so staged then , the boyfriend 100% needs to give it up . You swear he was about to film east Enders or something the way he takes it so seriously .
He really really annoys me bobs! All these food taste tests??? Who is he???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He really really annoys me bobs! All these food taste tests??? Who is he???
Watching them makes me so grateful for having a normal job. I'd say they have their heads in the clouds. I'd be mortified if I had a daughter and all she did was post content for social media and get freebies all day everyday

Reactions: 7
T-bone must be the most under the thumb boyfriend ever. Its like watching a modern reboot of misery. Mirz taking on the cathy bates role. Does any of t-bones family know where he is?????🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I tit YOU NOT. Is this girl actually for real?

“I have kids coming to me asking about body image and they’re like 11” mirz mullie you literally were praising slimming world people about 2 weeks ago. You were telling people how unfit you are and weigh yourself weekly because you’re unhappy. All this whilst saying you had an ED? Erm… and you’re wondering why kids are like this when you like influencing and POV’ing teeny boppers.

you’re constantly contradicting yourself, put on your mask and shut up for a change.

Reactions: 14

“I have kids coming to me asking about body image and they’re like 11” mirz mullie you literally were praising slimming world people about 2 weeks ago. You were telling people how unfit you are and weigh yourself weekly because you’re unhappy. All this whilst saying you had an ED? Erm… and you’re wondering why kids are like this when you like influencing and POV’ing teeny boppers.

you’re constantly contradicting yourself, put on your mask and shut up for a change.
She should do every one a favour and do one. tit content, no ideas of her own and always on the beg with her hostage just give it up to duck love

Reactions: 4

I always find it so funny when she talks about mental health and self confidence considering she has no bleeping clue about any of that. She called my depression in secondary school “a quirky personality”. Anything she knows about ED she learned from one girl in particular in our year who did genuinely have an ED and happens to be one of her friends. She’s all about the sympathy vote if it means more followers and attention.

tbf to her she’s lost some weight since school but like... she was never an unhealthy size. She was always about a 10, maybe 12 at the most in school. Probably about an 8 now. She never struggled with her relationship with food. And as for any confidence issues, does she really expect people to believe that when she goes around dressed the way she does?

Reactions: 11
How immature is she that she's laughing about the period underwear from penneys! if you're 25 and still giggling over periods then you need help. Also, it completely counters everyone else who are trying to normalise periods. this really frustrated me!

Reactions: 20
“Hi guys I was just about to do my tan, and thought I might as well show you alll”

no Miriam, you werent going to do your tan, and you are only showing people to broadcast your PR codes.
Are her acting skills actually getting worse?

Reactions: 3
The laughing at the period pants. This is a 26 year old woman. I am genuinely mortified for her, as always.

Reactions: 12
Watched some of her live on tik tok earlier and she said herself and tiaan are thinking about getting a dog.. A dashhound or something.. 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.