Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows how immature she actually is.
I sometimes wonder, with how juvenile she is, and how limited she comes across, does she have a mild learning disability?? Like, no other 26 year old woman would bat an eyelid at that sort of thing, it screams 14 year old to me. I actually think they are a great idea, ive seen them online loads, and always wondered about them. Im glad penneys have them so I can try them and see if its worth investing.

Reactions: 13
The underwear she bought are called hipster and she said β€˜are penneys trying to make it cool or something?’ No Miriam, hipster is a style of underwear... she really is thick as two planks lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The underwear she bought are called hipster and she said β€˜are penneys trying to make it cool or something?’ No Miriam, hipster is a style of underwear... she really is thick as two planks lmao
And she’s meant to be an influencer and she knows duck all about clothes

Reactions: 3
Went to her YouTube to see what she said about the period knickers and I've never been on her channel before....omg am mortified for her the special effects are so embarrassing like zooming in when she does a qUiRkY face and the sounds omg. And the period knickers are the only item of clothing shes ever shown that id actually wear lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also had a look at her Youtube to see all the 'nice' comments she has mentioned. Lads its all 12 year old girls from tiktok - morto

Reactions: 1
Her latest grid post for the love of god Miriam pls paint your toenails next time 🀒

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her latest grid post for the love of god Miriam pls paint your toenails next time 🀒
She's trying way too hard to be a fashion Influencer but it just doesn't work for her. She looks awkward. The style is catered for pre teens and the makeup.. I won't even go there.

She's trying way too hard to be a fashion Influencer but it just doesn't work for her. She looks awkward. The style is catered for pre teens and the makeup.. I won't even go there.
Stop doesn’t she just look absolutely desperate!
if she dressed her age & wore clothes that suit her she would look half decent then! πŸ˜‚

No words.. the butterfly clips at the front of her hair, them god awful flip flops, the like green bag and that dress πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 4
No words.. the butterfly clips at the front of her hair, them god awful flip flops, the like green bag and that dress πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
That pic honestly looks like a 14 year old going to her first teen disco, shocked it’s her lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.