Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PSA

BREAKING NEWS

MIRIAM MULLINS HAS DISCOVERED RECYCLING!!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE. MIRIAM HAS FOUND THE ANSWER TO DISPOSE OF RECYCLABLE MATERIALS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
PSA

BREAKING NEWS

MIRIAM MULLINS HAS DISCOVERED RECYCLING!!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE. MIRIAM HAS FOUND THE ANSWER TO DISPOSE OF RECYCLABLE MATERIALS.
How has she ‘organised’ for the boxes to be recycled!? 🤨 does she not have a recycling bin!??
This was actually too much! I’m done!

Reactions: 2
Sorry if what I’m going to say is a bit much but how can she end last night’s story about how her confidence has grown so much that she doesn’t wear make up anymore to the first thing she puts up today is her doing her makeup. Where is the logic?
Also loved the word ‘spended’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw the pass the phone challenge on Teaans profile. Found it very funny when he said he was passing the phone to someone who didn't know the difference between new and old clothes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear they all go on and off social media at the same times. If one is on insta lives, the sheep are soon to follow.
When one has a break, they all have a break 😂

Reactions: 3
Is she being sponsored by home savers and not declaring it or is she on the beg? If she’s sponsored, I’ll have to stop going in there because I refuse to put money in her pockets

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.